What do Blacks want?

Most make it very clear what they want; they want to extort at least $500K apiece. Their 'rights' movement has always been about money, and nothing else. If it were about 'Oppression N Stuff', they would haul ass out of here and back to Africa at the very first opportunity, and hire themselves out as thugs and killers for any regime that would pay them.

We also know they don't give a squat about 'injustice of slavery', since the very first thing they those that took up the offer to return set themselves up as, yes, slave plantation owners in Liberia and also at Sierra Leone, their freed British counterparts.

lol pay no attention to their silly bullshit con games with the ridiculous rhetoric. And especially ignore the sicko white deviant fetishists who slobber over the most violent and feral of them.
if they got that money, it would be gone in a month.

The autopsy report specifically said Floyd did not die from asphyxiation, so all of this is irrelevant. The weight was put on his neck, but not near the larynx or carotid arteries, and on his hips and legs; no weight was put on his upper chest so he was never in danger of not being able to breathe. He died because he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and because of these conditions his heart could not provide enough oxygenated blood to the heart muscle or brain to support his struggles against the police. If he had been in good health or had stopped struggling he would not have died.

Precisely the bold part, I forget the medical term for the condition but we had a long class about physiological conditions that happen to druggies in extreme circumstances and effect blacks more than anyone else. It's part of the reason you see blacks running around naked destroying shit on COPS, they ignore pepper spray, and can fight while being tazed. Then when they're finally restrained the "cool down" can be fatal because it never levels off, everything shuts down.

That is why we were trained to lay detained suspects on their side so that there was no restriction on the lung capacity. It's not even a matter of saving their lives at that point, it's a matter of limiting your liability. Like I said, I have little sympathy for Floyd, but I also saw no resistance in his arrest. I have yet to see a reason why he was pinned to the ground with a cop on his neck and back. I'll wait to see what happens in the trial, and you can bet the leftist media will gleefully exaggerate any missteps by the police and try to hide any resistance from Floyd, but for now my opinion is that the cop in question killed that piece of shit.
Since the autopsy showed Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation, I can't see any rational basis for saying the cop killed him.
Oh, and you're a doctor of ?
Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or do you have to work at it? I'm just repeating what the autopsy said.

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Respect? WFT? Why do they need any form of validation from anyone?

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.

No, they don't. People who are productive members of society deserve respect. People who are merely alive but produce nothing, or help no one, deserve nothing.

Angry, corrosive winger attitudes are like yours are going to put you in the grave soon enough. There's no other advice I can give. You're done.

Assholes like you die of heart attacks (hate attacks) every day. You 'productive' idiots offer our society absolutely nothing beyond your self proclaimed entitlement to hate people different from you. People you think you are 'superior' to. Guess what, genius. No one besides your family will mourn you, because you never mattered in the first place.

So keep on trucking as long as you can, you fucking impotent winger idiot. You are the flotsam and jetsom of humanity. Just another intellectual weakling that will ultimately be thrown in the dustbin of history.

What exactly makes you think I am angry? You people crack me up with your projection.

I merely stated my opinion on respect, and who deserves it.

Productive people, regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation, deserve respect.

Non productive people, don't. That doesn't mean that it's okay to hurt them, or that I wish them I'll will. I don't, but respect is earned, not given.

Now, that is the old school part of me saying that. And, I am way older than you so I think I am doing fine as regards my health, and based on your implied threats, I think it is you who should be taking care.

Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I work as hard as anyone else. I have a great family that I love and loves and supports me. I have lots to be thankful for. I'm good.

Good, I am happy for you.

Right.

No, really. Just because you are a progressive doesn't mean I don't want you to be happy.

I want everyone to be happy. Don't you?

Of course I want you to be happy. But I identify that huge racial chip you have on your shoulder. Shed it, already. Things aren't as bad as talk radio is telling you to believe. Some of us just want to get behind all this divisive political nonsense.

Boy it's amazing the weird stuff you think you see. I am 25% Native American. I have actually lived on a reservation. I don't care what race a person is, I only care that they are productive members of society. I estimate the "stay around the forts" number above 60% of the Native American population and they are pretty much useless. But I still wish them well. I just don't want to sit with them and listen to them whine about how terrible their lives are when they do nothing to improve them.

BLM strikes me the same way. And the fact that they are declared marxists removed them from any consideration.

But they aren't Marxists. They likely couldn't tell you what Marxism is if they were quizzed about on it on CNN.

I live right next door to the Navajo-Hopi nation. Their landmass covers four states, but most would never know it, or care. I drive about 300 miles a week to deliver tribal leaders masks for the community my own mother makes on her 30 year old sewing machine. Yeah, the masks aren't perfection, but it's better than what our government is doing for them. They are thankful for the help, and that's all I really need to do it for free. Gas ain't cheap, and my 4x4 ain't exactly a gas sipper.

I'm not going to pretend the rez's aren't shitholes with rampant alcoholism and drug abuse. They are. But the children are super into their education. They will be future leaders that can pull themselves out of a situation with limited options.

They already understand an Orange fucktard isn't the solution to their problems.

They are SELF PROCLAIMED marxists. Your bigotry is on show yet again. I think black people are quite capable of understanding whether they are Marxist or not.

You should look into your condescending attitude towards black people.

It is highly racist.

I would imagine respect would help a lot

Respect? WFT? Why do they need any form of validation from anyone?

Because everyone deserves respect and validation, whether they choose to admit it or not.

No, they don't. People who are productive members of society deserve respect. People who are merely alive but produce nothing, or help no one, deserve nothing.

Angry, corrosive winger attitudes are like yours are going to put you in the grave soon enough. There's no other advice I can give. You're done.

Assholes like you die of heart attacks (hate attacks) every day. You 'productive' idiots offer our society absolutely nothing beyond your self proclaimed entitlement to hate people different from you. People you think you are 'superior' to. Guess what, genius. No one besides your family will mourn you, because you never mattered in the first place.

So keep on trucking as long as you can, you fucking impotent winger idiot. You are the flotsam and jetsom of humanity. Just another intellectual weakling that will ultimately be thrown in the dustbin of history.

What exactly makes you think I am angry? You people crack me up with your projection.

I merely stated my opinion on respect, and who deserves it.

Productive people, regardless of race, creed, or sexual orientation, deserve respect.

Non productive people, don't. That doesn't mean that it's okay to hurt them, or that I wish them I'll will. I don't, but respect is earned, not given.

Now, that is the old school part of me saying that. And, I am way older than you so I think I am doing fine as regards my health, and based on your implied threats, I think it is you who should be taking care.

Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. I work as hard as anyone else. I have a great family that I love and loves and supports me. I have lots to be thankful for. I'm good.

Good, I am happy for you.

Right.

No, really. Just because you are a progressive doesn't mean I don't want you to be happy.

I want everyone to be happy. Don't you?

Of course I want you to be happy. But I identify that huge racial chip you have on your shoulder. Shed it, already. Things aren't as bad as talk radio is telling you to believe. Some of us just want to get behind all this divisive political nonsense.

Boy it's amazing the weird stuff you think you see. I am 25% Native American. I have actually lived on a reservation. I don't care what race a person is, I only care that they are productive members of society. I estimate the "stay around the forts" number above 60% of the Native American population and they are pretty much useless. But I still wish them well. I just don't want to sit with them and listen to them whine about how terrible their lives are when they do nothing to improve them.

BLM strikes me the same way. And the fact that they are declared marxists removed them from any consideration.

But they aren't Marxists. They likely couldn't tell you what Marxism is if they were quizzed about on it on CNN.

I live right next door to the Navajo-Hopi nation. Their landmass covers four states, but most would never know it, or care. I drive about 300 miles a week to deliver tribal leaders masks for the community my own mother makes on her 30 year old sewing machine. Yeah, the masks aren't perfection, but it's better than what our government is doing for them. They are thankful for the help, and that's all I really need to do it for free. Gas ain't cheap, and my 4x4 ain't exactly a gas sipper.

I'm not going to pretend the rez's aren't shitholes with rampant alcoholism and drug abuse. They are. But the children are super into their education. They will be future leaders that can pull themselves out of a situation with limited options.

They already understand an Orange fucktard isn't the solution to their problems.

They are SELF PROCLAIMED marxists. Your bigotry is on show yet again. I think black people are quite capable of understanding whether they are Marxist or not.

You should look into your condescending attitude towards black people.

It is highly racist.

Indeed, and it's most often the dumb ones who are the most condescending and stupid.

Most make it very clear what they want; they want to extort at least $500K apiece. Their 'rights' movement has always been about money, and nothing else. If it were about 'Oppression N Stuff', they would haul ass out of here and back to Africa at the very first opportunity, and hire themselves out as thugs and killers for any regime that would pay them.

We also know they don't give a squat about 'injustice of slavery', since the very first thing they those that took up the offer to return set themselves up as, yes, slave plantation owners in Liberia and also at Sierra Leone, their freed British counterparts.

lol pay no attention to their silly bullshit con games with the ridiculous rhetoric. And especially ignore the sicko white deviant fetishists who slobber over the most violent and feral of them.

Yes, and the death tols in Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, etc. would go through the roof, along with kidnappings, car jackings, and other drug related violence as all that bling hits the streets. Then the survivors will come back and demand more.

The autopsy report specifically said Floyd did not die from asphyxiation, so all of this is irrelevant. The weight was put on his neck, but not near the larynx or carotid arteries, and on his hips and legs; no weight was put on his upper chest so he was never in danger of not being able to breathe. He died because he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart and because of these conditions his heart could not provide enough oxygenated blood to the heart muscle or brain to support his struggles against the police. If he had been in good health or had stopped struggling he would not have died.

Precisely the bold part, I forget the medical term for the condition but we had a long class about physiological conditions that happen to druggies in extreme circumstances and effect blacks more than anyone else. It's part of the reason you see blacks running around naked destroying shit on COPS, they ignore pepper spray, and can fight while being tazed. Then when they're finally restrained the "cool down" can be fatal because it never levels off, everything shuts down.

That is why we were trained to lay detained suspects on their side so that there was no restriction on the lung capacity. It's not even a matter of saving their lives at that point, it's a matter of limiting your liability. Like I said, I have little sympathy for Floyd, but I also saw no resistance in his arrest. I have yet to see a reason why he was pinned to the ground with a cop on his neck and back. I'll wait to see what happens in the trial, and you can bet the leftist media will gleefully exaggerate any missteps by the police and try to hide any resistance from Floyd, but for now my opinion is that the cop in question killed that piece of shit.
Since the autopsy showed Floyd didn't die from asphyxiation, I can't see any rational basis for saying the cop killed him.

Why should he be required to be a doctor to say that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation if you’re not required to be doctor to say he did?

Why? Because his statement is foolish and it makes him look foolish. IF you had done a bit of research, you would know that the cop kneeling on Floyd's neck for more than EIGHT MINUTES and being deprived of air caused a heart attack.

Attempting to defend the actions of this cop is outrageous. He screwed the pooch on this one. He and Floyd had a history together and we won't know what that is until further down the road in the process.

F you had done a bit of research, you would know that the cop kneeling on Floyd's neck for more than EIGHT MINUTES and being deprived of air caused a heart attack
He wasnt deprived of air. Years of drug abuse killed him. The cop has no control over his drug habit

QUOTE="Picaro, post: 25041309, member: 25684"]

Yes, and the death tols in Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, etc. would go through the roof, along with kidnappings, car jackings, and other drug related violence as all that bling hits the streets. Then the survivors will come back and demand more.
[/QUOTE]

FKING EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or do you have to work at it? I'm just repeating what the autopsy said.

Like I said, he had a heart attack.

Brought on by panic, and having his neck squished.

The murder though, is after being informed he had no pulse, the asshole kept his knee in his neck for a further two and a half minutes.

THAT is what makes it murder.

Why should he be required to be a doctor to say that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation if you’re not required to be doctor to say he did?

Why? Because his statement is foolish and it makes him look foolish. IF you had done a bit of research, you would know that the cop kneeling on Floyd's neck for more than EIGHT MINUTES and being deprived of air caused a heart attack.

Attempting to defend the actions of this cop is outrageous. He screwed the pooch on this one. He and Floyd had a history together and we won't know what that is until further down the road in the process.
Again, how did you manage to become this stupid? The autopsy was clear that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation and the videos clearly show Chauvin's knee was nowhere near Floyd's larynx so it could not have deprived him of air. Floyd died because he was a very sick man. The autopsy showed he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart that just couldn't sustain his continuing struggle against the police. Had he been a healthy man or had he stopped struggling against the police he would not have died.

Very very broad latitude for personal conduct and responsibility and even broader latitude for what constitutes an unlawful act.

Brought on by panic, and having his neck squished.

The murder though, is after being informed he had no pulse, the asshole kept his knee in his neck for a further two and a half minutes.

THAT is what makes it murder.
No, it's not murder, just an unfortunate outcome. He died because he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart. A healthy person would not have died because of the actions of the police and the policed had no way of knowing how sick Floyd was.

The videos show the police did nothing that would lead them to think Floyd really couldn't breathe. Murder and most manslaughter charges require the jury find an intent to kill Floyd and since a normally healthy person would not have died because of their actions, such intent cannot be inferred from their actions. It could be argued that the cops did not take action soon enough after he stopped moving, about two minutes, but an intent to kill him cannot be inferred from that.

They are currently being charged with second degree murder and manslaughter, but assuming they have a halfway decent attorney, neither charge will stick. The prosecutors brought the charges before holding an investigation, even before the cause of death had been established, clearly a political move lacking any professional integrity.

Why? Because his statement is foolish and it makes him look foolish.

If that’s the case then he looks no more foolish than you.

IF you had done a bit of research, you would know that the cop kneeling on Floyd's neck for more than EIGHT MINUTES and being deprived of air caused a heart attack.

You don’t have a heart attack from asphyxiation. You have asphyxiation from asphyxiation.

Also, Floyd was complaining that he couldn’t breathe before they had him on the ground. For that matter, before they had put him in the cruiser.

I’m not defending the actions of the officer, I just don’t think they had anything to do with Floyd’s death. And, that Floyd and Chauvin had a history may be a bit of a stretch. We know they both worked security at the same club but I don’t know that they worked the same nights or the same shifts.

Again, how did you manage to become this stupid? The autopsy was clear that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation and the videos clearly show Chauvin's knee was nowhere near Floyd's larynx so it could not have deprived him of air. Floyd died because he was a very sick man. The autopsy showed he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart that just couldn't sustain his continuing struggle against the police. Had he been a healthy man or had he stopped struggling against the police he would not have died.

Where did you get the idea that only by somehow damaging the larynx? Restricting someone's breathing for EIGHT MINUTES puts immense stress on every other part of the body. The body is starving for oxygen, adrenalin is pouring into the system. The heart is pounding in a panic.

Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd.

Murder and most manslaughter charges require the jury find an intent to kill Floyd and since a normally healthy person would not have died because of their actions, such intent cannot be inferred from their actions.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Try doing some research. No intent is needed, whatsoever. I believe the case can be made that there was intent on the part of Derek Chauvin. For minutes after being told by one of the other officers that there was no pulse, he continued kneeling on the neck of George Floyd.

Forum List

Back