What do Blacks want?

Do specters of fentanyl linger after the drug is metabolised and cleared?

2017 Fentanyl-Induced Brain Hypoxia
Fentanyl-Induced Brain Hypoxia Triggers Brain Hyperglycemia and Biphasic Changes in Brain Temperature - PubMed

Fentanyl Effects on Breath Generation / Ventilatory Control
'....B6 mice responded with a depressive response to hypoxia that did not recover with reoxygenation, but did recover with time or naloxone.'

Honest questions. What do Blacks want? What would stop their violence, and intimidation and threats?
The Black people you are alluding to do not know what they want. What they need is very complicated, because the evolution of society has been unorderly. Black people need to get some skin in the game.

We need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that the previous generations could not gather to reorder the entire chartering system in a deliberate effort to accommodate the better municipal, state, and national deliberations concerning foreign and domestic policy, government corruption, civil rights, and the various dimensions of social stratification, that otherwise left unattended will undoubtedly lead to another civil war.

White supremacy and systemic biases are not formulated into the social system. “Systemic biases,” are collateral dysfunction of the imperfect governing system that is in place guiding the society. Black people's encounters with racial prejudice is random, unpredictable, and an unfortunate product of social disorder that can only be rectified by reordering the government chartering system.

The American legends that have been devised to lead us to believe that true justice is possible cannot be achieved under the direction of the 18th century three-part model. The exercise of the 1787 federal Constitution successfully lead to the end of slavery in America, and that was about all it was good for. The design of the government is inherently flawed, and cannot meet the demands of diversity that the nation has evolved to, nor the expectations of a relatively more sophisticated citizenry than the people of the 18th century.

Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or do you have to work at it? I'm just repeating what the autopsy said.

Yes, without understanding the autopsy. And I'm sure you have not read a word of the actual autopsy, only what someone else said that it said.

If that’s the case then he looks no more foolish than you.

Thank you for your input and originality!

You don’t have a heart attack from asphyxiation. You have asphyxiation from asphyxiation.

TECH & SCIENCE
'Brainstorm' Hastens Death During Heart Failure
BY DOUGLAS MAIN ON 4/6/15 AT 5:17 PM EDT

When the body is deprived of oxygen during asphyxiation, the brain undergoes a "storm" that actually hastens the failure of the heart—and death—according to new research.

In the early stages of asphyxiation, the brain and heart undergo a number of changes, seeking to restore oxygen to the body. The brain sends signals to the lungs to increase breathing rate, and signals to speed up the heart rate. These signals between the two organs increase in intensity as the effort to reestablish a healthful baseline escalates.

If the response isn't enough to restore homeostasis, the brain undergoes a final surge of electrical signals and a release of neurotransmitters that leads to ventricular fibrillation, an erratic pulsing of the heart that invariably leads to death if not immediately treated, according to a paper published today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Also, Floyd was complaining that he couldn’t breathe before they had him on the ground. For that matter, before they had put him in the cruiser.
That's true! So how is throwing him on the ground and kneeling on his neck going to make things better? I know, every suspect put on the ground by the police cry "I can't breathe". That puts an extra burden on police and they have to step up and comply. If someone is crying "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" obviously they are breathing. If they get quiet, on the ground as did Floyd, they need to be checked. George was checked and Derek Chauvin was told there was no pulse. Yet Derek kept his knee on George's neck.

I’m not defending the actions of the officer, I just don’t think they had anything to do with Floyd’s death. And, that Floyd and Chauvin had a history may be a bit of a stretch. We know they both worked security at the same club but I don’t know that they worked the same nights or the same shifts.

Again, just a wee bit of research would make you far more informed but you chose not to educate yourself. Why?

George Floyd, Derek Chauvin Had Friction Working Together as Nightclub Security Guards: Coworker
David Pinney's remarks echo claims made by Floyd's family that George's death was, in part, personal
By Chris Harris
June 10, 2020 11:00 AM

According to a man who claims he worked at the same Minneapolis nightclub that once employed George Floyd and his alleged killer, disgraced policeman Derek Chauvin, the two men were well acquainted, and, at times, "bumped heads" over the officer's aggressive handling of the club's patrons.

David Pinney spoke to CBS News on Tuesday, the day Floyd was laid to rest, telling the outlet he worked at the El Nuevo Rodeo club with Chauvin and the 46-year-old who died May 25 when the former officer planted his knee on the handcuffed man's neck for nearly 9 minutes.
According to Pinney, the two men had a history of tension.

"They bumped heads," Pinney explained. When asked to elaborate, Pinney responded: "It has a lot to do with Derek being extremely aggressive within the club with some of the patrons, which was an issue."

You don’t have a heart attack from asphyxiation. You have asphyxiation from asphyxiation.

TECH & SCIENCE

When the body is deprived of oxygen during asphyxiation, the brain undergoes a "storm" that actually hastens the failure of the heart—and death—according to new research.

In the early stages of asphyxiation, the brain and heart undergo a number of changes, seeking to restore oxygen to the body. The brain sends signals to the lungs to increase breathing rate, and signals to speed up the heart rate. These signals between the two organs increase in intensity as the effort to reestablish a healthful baseline escalates.

If the response isn't enough to restore homeostasis, the brain undergoes a final surge of electrical signals and a release of neurotransmitters that leads to ventricular fibrillation, an erratic pulsing of the heart that invariably leads to death if not immediately treated, according to a paper published today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Here’s the thing; as you know, Floyd had a pre-existing heart condition. On top of that, he had meth and fentanyl in his system.

Seems to me that, Chauvin’s actions notwithstanding, Floyd did the absolute stupidest thing he could have done knowing he had a heart condition. I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that he may have had a heart attack and died in any case.

Also, Floyd was complaining that he couldn’t breathe before they had him on the ground. For that matter, before they had put him in the cruiser.
That's true! So how is throwing him on the ground and kneeling on his neck going to make things better? I know, every suspect put on the ground by the police cry "I can't breathe". That puts an extra burden on police and they have to step up and comply. If someone is crying "I can't breathe, I can't breathe" obviously they are breathing. If they get quiet, on the ground as did Floyd, they need to be checked. George was checked and Derek Chauvin was told there was no pulse. Yet Derek kept his knee on George's neck.

I don’t think Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck asphyxiated him. His knee was on the back of Floyd’s neck and Floyd’s face was turned to the side so his windpipe was not being restricted.

I think that the stress of the situation along with the pre-existing heart condition and the drugs in his system sparked cardiac arrest before he was on the ground.
Chauvin’s knee on his neck certainly didn’t help but it does not mean that it hurt either. I think Floyd would have died with or without Chauvin’s knee on his neck.

I’m not defending the actions of the officer, I just don’t think they had anything to do with Floyd’s death. And, that Floyd and Chauvin had a history may be a bit of a stretch. We know they both worked security at the same club but I don’t know that they worked the same nights or the same shifts.

Again, just a wee bit of research would make you far more informed but you chose not to educate yourself. Why?

Because I’m not looking for an excuse to hang a law enforcement officer before the investigation is complete and a trial ascertains guilt.

George Floyd, Derek Chauvin Had Friction Working Together as Nightclub Security Guards: Coworker
David Pinney's remarks echo claims made by Floyd's family that George's death was, in part, personal
By Chris Harris

According to a man who claims he worked at the same Minneapolis nightclub that once employed George Floyd and his alleged killer, disgraced policeman Derek Chauvin, the two men were well acquainted, and, at times, "bumped heads" over the officer's aggressive handling of the club's patrons.

David Pinney spoke to CBS News on Tuesday, the day Floyd was laid to rest, telling the outlet he worked at the El Nuevo Rodeo club with Chauvin and the 46-year-old who died May 25 when the former officer planted his knee on the handcuffed man's neck for nearly 9 minutes.

"They bumped heads," Pinney explained. When asked to elaborate, Pinney responded: "It has a lot to do with Derek being extremely aggressive within the club with some of the patrons, which was an issue."

Remember, I said it “may” be a stretch. I never said they had no history.

Also, any history they may have had was irrelevant in light of the fact that Floyd was resisting. I don’t mean he was being physical because he was already cuffed at that point. But he was definitely not being compliant. It’s why they had to take him back out of the cruiser.

And, the officers were responding to a call about someone - Floyd - using a counterfeit bill. The fact that they had a history is just a coincidence and circumstantial and had nothing to do with the fact that Chauvin just happened to be one of the responding officers.

According to the testimony of the other officers, when they first approached Floyd in his SUV, he kept his hand down between the seats and was doing something there with his hand.
Officer Lane had to pull his firearm because Floyd refused at first to show his hands. Eventually Floyd pulled his hand out but the place between the seats is where they found more counterfeit bills. It seems Floyd was trying to cram them down out of sight.

I think Floyd knew the bills were counterfeit and panicked when approached by the police. The stress and fear of being arrested along with the heart condition and drugs in his system caused cardiac arrest that began when they first approached him. It would explain his difficulty breathing.

TECH & SCIENCE

Here’s the thing; as you know, Floyd had a pre-existing heart condition. On top of that, he had meth and fentanyl in his system.

Seems to me that, Chauvin’s actions notwithstanding, Floyd did the absolute stupidest thing he could have done knowing he had a heart condition. I wouldn’t rule out the possibility that he may have had a heart attack and died in any case.

I don’t think Chauvin’s knee on Floyd’s neck asphyxiated him. His knee was on the back of Floyd’s neck and Floyd’s face was turned to the side so his windpipe was not being restricted.

I think that the stress of the situation along with the pre-existing heart condition and the drugs in his system sparked cardiac arrest before he was on the ground.
Chauvin’s knee on his neck certainly didn’t help but it does not mean that it hurt either. I think Floyd would have died with or without Chauvin’s knee on his neck.

Because I’m not looking for an excuse to hang a law enforcement officer before the investigation is complete and a trial ascertains guilt.

By Chris Harris

Also, any history they may have had was irrelevant in light of the fact that Floyd was resisting. I don’t mean he was being physical because he was already cuffed at that point. But he was definitely not being compliant. It’s why they had to take him back out of the cruiser.

And, the officers were responding to a call about someone - Floyd - using a counterfeit bill. The fact that they had a history is just a coincidence and circumstantial and had nothing to do with the fact that Chauvin just happened to be one of the responding officers.

According to the testimony of the other officers, when they first approached Floyd in his SUV, he kept his hand down between the seats and was doing something there with his hand.
Officer Lane had to pull his firearm because Floyd refused at first to show his hands. Eventually Floyd pulled his hand out but the place between the seats is where they found more counterfeit bills. It seems Floyd was trying to cram them down out of sight.

I think Floyd knew the bills were counterfeit and panicked when approached by the police. The stress and fear of being arrested along with the heart condition and drugs in his system caused cardiac arrest that began when they first approached him. It would explain his difficulty breathing.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS ONE IOTA.

He was in police custody which makes the police responsible for his safety. Whatever the condition of George Floyd was when he was arrested makes no difference. IF he had OD'd on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, alcohol, or sugar, the police were responsible.

The instant that they knew there was a medical issue, it was their responsibility to perform any and all life-saving procedures at hand. They had a responsibility to call for emergency medical help immediately and that it was a dire emergency.

Had Derek Chauvin stopped instantly, when the other officer told him that there was no pulse, turned Floyd over and begun CPR, we wouldn't be where we are today.

To carry it a bit further, if you were the officer supervising Chauvin, would you have him on patrol or would, at best, you would have had him on a desk job?

Officer charged in George Floyd’s death used fatal force before and had history of complaints
By Derek Hawkins
May 29, 2020 at 6:47 p.m. EDT

The former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd shot one suspect, was involved in the fatal shooting of another, and received at least 17 complaints during his nearly two decades with the department, according to police records and archived news reports.
[...]
A summary of the complaints against Chauvin posted by the department offers no information on why they were filed, and police declined to comment on the nature of the cases. Sixteen of the complaints were closed without discipline. The remaining complaint resulted in two letters of reprimand against Chauvin, according to the summary.
[...]

Ronal Serpas, a former head of police in New Orleans, Nashville and Washington state, said it was difficult to draw conclusions about Chauvin’s complaint file without more information but noted that 17 appeared to be higher than average.

“It’s a little unusual to have essentially one a year for 19 years,” Serpas told The Washington Post. “That’s a concern even if he was late every time. It would certainly catch my attention.”
[...]

TECH & SCIENCE

By Chris Harris

NONE OF THAT MATTERS ONE IOTA.

He was in police custody which makes the police responsible for his safety. Whatever the condition of George Floyd was when he was arrested makes no difference. IF he had OD'd on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, alcohol, or sugar, the police were responsible.

Bullshit. The police cannot be held liable for some moron snorting meth and fentanyl with a heart condition.

Floyd brought all of this on himself by doing drugs with a heart condition, passing counterfeit money, getting caught and then resisting officers.

Floyd already had a criminal record with convictions and at least four years in prison. He didn’t deserve to die but he was no saint.

The instant that they knew there was a medical issue, it was their responsibility to perform any and all life-saving procedures at hand. They had a responsibility to call for emergency medical help immediately and that it was a dire emergency.

I thought they had.

Had Derek Chauvin stopped instantly, when the other officer told him that there was no pulse, turned Floyd over and begun CPR, we wouldn't be where we are today.

By the same token, if Floyd had not taken drugs with a heart condition, broke the law and then resisted officers, we wouldn’t be where we are today.

To carry it a bit further, if you were the officer supervising Chauvin, would you have him on patrol or would, at best, you would have had him on a desk job?

Officer charged in George Floyd’s death used fatal force before and had history of complaints
By Derek Hawkins
May 29, 2020 at 6:47 p.m. EDT

The former Minneapolis police officer charged with murder in the death of George Floyd shot one suspect, was involved in the fatal shooting of another, and received at least 17 complaints during his nearly two decades with the department, according to police records and archived news reports.
[...]
A summary of the complaints against Chauvin posted by the department offers no information on why they were filed, and police declined to comment on the nature of the cases. Sixteen of the complaints were closed without discipline. The remaining complaint resulted in two letters of reprimand against Chauvin, according to the summary.
[...]

Ronal Serpas, a former head of police in New Orleans, Nashville and Washington state, said it was difficult to draw conclusions about Chauvin’s complaint file without more information but noted that 17 appeared to be higher than average.

“It’s a little unusual to have essentially one a year for 19 years,” Serpas told The Washington Post. “That’s a concern even if he was late every time. It would certainly catch my attention.”
[...]

I can’t answer that question with the scant information given in the article. The article does not tell us the nature of the complaints, nor does it tell us whether the shootings he was involved in were justified or not.

Again, how did you manage to become this stupid? The autopsy was clear that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation and the videos clearly show Chauvin's knee was nowhere near Floyd's larynx so it could not have deprived him of air. Floyd died because he was a very sick man. The autopsy showed he had coronary artery disease and a hypertensive heart that just couldn't sustain his continuing struggle against the police. Had he been a healthy man or had he stopped struggling against the police he would not have died.

Where did you get the idea that only by somehow damaging the larynx? Restricting someone's breathing for EIGHT MINUTES puts immense stress on every other part of the body. The body is starving for oxygen, adrenalin is pouring into the system. The heart is pounding in a panic.

Derek Chauvin killed George Floyd.
Are you trying to sound stupid? The larynx is where air enters the body, so if the larynx is not constricted and the chest is not compressed breathing was not obstructed by the police. The videos clearly show the larynx was not obstructed and there was no pressure on the upper back so nothing the police did would have caused the death of a healthy person. That means there is no evidence of intent to kill Floyd on the part of the police and that means there is no rational basis for charges of murder or manslaughter.

Breathlessness is an early symptom on sudden cardiac arrest and heart failure, and also of a panic attack, which Floyd seemed to be having, and Floyd was at high risk of dying of one of these because he had coronary artery disease, a narrowing of the arteries that supply oxygenated blood to the heart muscle, and a hypertensive heart, a condition that causes the wall of the heart to thicken and pump blood less efficiently.

Since Floyd's breathing was not obstructed in any way, what Floyd must have been experiencing when he complained, I can't breathe, was that his damaged arteries were unable to supply a sufficient amount of oxygenated blood to his heart muscle to keep it pumping. Since the police knew for a fact that they were not obstructing his breathing, they must have assumed that his complaint was just another strategy for resisting arrest. The bottom line is there is no rational basis for claiming that the cops killed Floyd.

Murder and most manslaughter charges require the jury find an intent to kill Floyd and since a normally healthy person would not have died because of their actions, such intent cannot be inferred from their actions.

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Try doing some research. No intent is needed, whatsoever. I believe the case can be made that there was intent on the part of Derek Chauvin. For minutes after being told by one of the other officers that there was no pulse, he continued kneeling on the neck of George Floyd.
Of course, intent is needed for charges of murder of manslaughterer. Why do you make up such stupid lies?

If there was no pulse, then Floyd was already dead, so nothing that was done after that finding contributed to his death. An argument could be made that it might have been possible to resuscitate him if action had been taken immediately after he died, but since it is unknown how long he had had no pulse, no reasonable case can be made that he could have been resuscitated there on the street.

Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or do you have to work at it? I'm just repeating what the autopsy said.

Yes, without understanding the autopsy. And I'm sure you have not read a word of the actual autopsy, only what someone else said that it said.
lol Even someone as stupid and bigoted as you would be able to understand the autopsy if you had any interest in the facts of the case, which you clearly don't.

When you can’t breathe you can’t continually call out “I can’t breathe” because you have no air to make the sound

Somebody put a BLM sign on a property I sold.
I threw it into the street
Will I be charged with a hate crime ?

Forum List

Back