Zone1 what do blacks contribute to todays society?

Elvis Presley

39C67852-6B88-46A8-94EE-E2103BBDD7C0.jpeg

"The colored folks been singing it and playing it just like I'm doin' now, man, for more years than I know. They played it like that in their shanties and in their juke joints and nobody paid it no mind 'til I goosed it up. I got it from them. Down in Tupelo, Mississippi, I used to hear old Arthur Crudup bang his box the way I do now and I said if I ever got to a place I could feel all old Arthur felt, I'd be a music man like nobody ever saw."

Cultural impact of Elvis Presley - Wikipedia

At one time and not that long ago....blacks were the servant class.

They did work that no one else wanted to do and thus were performing a needed service...unfortunately during the sixties liberals decided that blacks shoud not be servants...they enabled legislation that essentially ended the need for blacks to work for a living....the blacks became very astute at playing the game of living off uncle sam.

Every advanced civilization needs a servant class...thus when blacks declined to continue playing that role the elites ...desperate for cheap labor began importing illegal mexicans to perform that role which they were and are eager to perform.....but they have advanced....they are now and have been for some time taking jobs that once were good paying jobs....jobs that enabeled whites to achieve middle class status aka construction jobs etc.

Now we see middle class whites disappearing...being forced to take low paying jobs to survive....and that coupled with inflation has many white families in dire straits.

Yet the democratic party supported by the MSM claims to be there for the working class....certainly not for the white working class.

You cannot fool all of the people all of the time...and the result of that is working class whites began to realize that the democrats no longer supported them...in fact no one supported them until Trump came along.
yes and whites have lowest birth rate too.

Forum List

Back