What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you give out for the recent George Floyd Overdose Day holiday?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I gave out free samples of each of the drugs in his system, and play stacks of fake 20 dollar bills..........

how about you?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I gave out five cops' secret addresses.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly while my buddies robbed her house in his honor.

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
I gave out free samples of each of the drugs in his system, and play stacks of fake 20 dollar bills..........

how about you?
What's going on with you now?
It's obvious that the big shooting has had an effect on you, but had it defused the biggest interest in your life completely.

Nobody should have missed the rough ride you got from the extremists of the pro-gun fraternity, when you compromised the sacred position!

Are you turning to expressing hate of black men that are victims of racist police violence?

Oh, and has anybody seen or heard from you friend 14 shooter?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pigs have no problem killing unarmed defenseless humans but when it comes to confronting a killer killing kids in schools they run and hide their precious thuggery for another day.

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's obvious that the big shooting has had an effect on you, but had it defused the biggest interest in your life completely.

Nobody should have missed the rough ride you got from the extremists of the pro-gun fraternity, when you compromised the sacred position!

Are you turning to expressing hate of black men that are victims of racist police violence?

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

Im black and a George Floyd Holiday is retarded as fuck

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can see a clear link between the two incidents.

Police violence/Military violence/Continuous wars/Young men falling victim to the mindset of killing and death/Black guns/ Camo costumes/Human silouette targets/America/Trump/Racism.

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I held a gun to a pregnant woman's belly while my buddies robbed her house in his honor.

That's a good one.....that is one of the older traditions of the holiday.......remembering the real George Floyd before he became Saint George Floyd...

OP
2aguy

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pigs have no problem killing unarmed defenseless humans but when it comes to confronting a killer killing kids in schools they run and hide their precious thuggery for another day.

Yeah...except they don't......

I see you are going the clown route to celebrate the holiday...

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see a clear link between the two incidents.

Police violence/Military violence/Continuous wars/Young men falling victim to the mindset of killing and death/Black guns/ Camo costumes/Human silouette targets/America/Trump/Racism.

You see a clear link?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$240.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List