What did you give out for the recent George Floyd Overdose Day holiday?

1653758341031.png

I gave out free samples of each of the drugs in his system, and play stacks of fake 20 dollar bills..........

how about you?
What's going on with you now?
It's obvious that the big shooting has had an effect on you, but had it defused the biggest interest in your life completely.

Nobody should have missed the rough ride you got from the extremists of the pro-gun fraternity, when you compromised the sacred position!

Are you turning to expressing hate of black men that are victims of racist police violence?

Oh, and has anybody seen or heard from you friend 14 shooter?

Pigs have no problem killing unarmed defenseless humans but when it comes to confronting a killer killing kids in schools they run and hide their precious thuggery for another day.

It's obvious that the big shooting has had an effect on you, but had it defused the biggest interest in your life completely.

Nobody should have missed the rough ride you got from the extremists of the pro-gun fraternity, when you compromised the sacred position!

Are you turning to expressing hate of black men that are victims of racist police violence?

Im black and a George Floyd Holiday is retarded as fuck

I can see a clear link between the two incidents.

Police violence/Military violence/Continuous wars/Young men falling victim to the mindset of killing and death/Black guns/ Camo costumes/Human silouette targets/America/Trump/Racism.

Pigs have no problem killing unarmed defenseless humans but when it comes to confronting a killer killing kids in schools they run and hide their precious thuggery for another day.

Yeah...except they don't......

I see you are going the clown route to celebrate the holiday...

I can see a clear link between the two incidents.

Police violence/Military violence/Continuous wars/Young men falling victim to the mindset of killing and death/Black guns/ Camo costumes/Human silouette targets/America/Trump/Racism.

You see a clear link?

Forum List

Back