What did Robert E. Lee say about Confederate Statues??????????????

I respect his military ability.

I respect his opinion, especially with regard to the situation in his time.

But it is well over 150 years later. The South was long ago welcomed back into the fold. There is no danger of it rising up again.

In this he is wrong.

Do you respect him as an Authority?
Some sure tried rising up again last weekend.

No they did not.
Sorry, the world saw it all.

Tell the NaziKlaners, and better tell the cops:

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville

Oh, so you're conflating a few hundred neo nazis with the 114 million good people of the American South.

No shoog, I'm southern, and white, see what happens when you make stupidass assumptions?
There aren't that many "good people" in the American south. Not with all the Neo Nazi's, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right, the KKK and white nationalists. And their suicide rate wouldn't be so high.

Like most college towns infested with liberal professors who run for office, Lexington Va, the home of Washington &Lee (W&L) university and Virginia Military Institute (the West Point of the South) has become a liberal city. While locals depend on Civil War related tourist dollars the city has outlawed displays of the Confederate flag on city property. It's possible that W&L university people and Lexington politicians are trying to figure out a way to gracefully eliminate the "L" from W&L as we speak. VMI still recognizes and celebrates the fact that it was the only college in history to march the senior class to battle. VMI cadets fought and died at New Market and Union troops were defeated. As far as I know they still recite the roll call of names of VMI cadets who were killed at the Civil War battle of New Market but sneaky liberals never do things above board. You won't see a referendum but it's possible that all traces of VMI's participation in the Civil War might disappear just like the Stalinists did to the history of Russia.

Some sure tried rising up again last weekend.

No they did not.
Sorry, the world saw it all.

Tell the NaziKlaners, and better tell the cops:

State police and National Guardsmen watched passively for hours as self-proclaimed Nazis engaged in street battles with counter-protesters. ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson was on the scene and reports that the authorities turned the streets of the city over to groups of militiamen armed with assault rifles.

Police Stood By As Mayhem Mounted in Charlottesville

Oh, so you're conflating a few hundred neo nazis with the 114 million good people of the American South.

No shoog, I'm southern, and white, see what happens when you make stupidass assumptions?
There aren't that many "good people" in the American south. Not with all the Neo Nazi's, the Aryan Nation, the Alt Right, the KKK and white nationalists. And their suicide rate wouldn't be so high.

YOu are a vile asshole. Fuck you.

Forum List

Back