What did Putin get out of the election?

1. He got an America that will be paralyzed by infighting
2. He got a weakened NATO
3. He got an American leader who is unwilling to get involved abroad
4. He got a President who is willing to lift his sanctions

That's what he has with obastard.

You missed the part where Obama imposed crippling sanctions on Russia?

So, now you favor deteriorating relations with a super-power?

You people are bipolar, I swear.

We shall see. Of course we will arm chair qb his every decision but the american people have spoken. They don't want to be more involved abroad, they don't give a fuck about nato and go ahead and lift the sanctions on russia. Hit the fucking reset button and lets see what happens. Bomb Iran's nuclear facilities.

Nope. He got Hillary bitch slapped which is what he wanted. He hates her with a passion.

He also got a President he can work with.

The rest of your post is a load of hogwash since there is no way you can say its the truth because it hasn't happened yet nor will it.

Of course Putin wanted Hillary out of the way...she was actually tough with him. Tougher than Obama who wanted to open up ties with Russia

Yes, Trump will work with Putin. Work to legitimize Russian claims to Crimea and Ukraine. Work to lift the crippling sanctions imposed by Obama

The least that Trump can do to repay Putin for getting him elected

Nope. He got Hillary bitch slapped which is what he wanted. He hates her with a passion.

He also got a President he can work with.

The rest of your post is a load of hogwash since there is no way you can say its the truth because it hasn't happened yet nor will it.

Of course Putin wanted Hillary out of the way...she was actually tough with him. Tougher than Obama who wanted to open up ties with Russia

Yes, Trump will work with Putin. Work to legitimize Russian claims to Crimea and Ukraine. Work to lift the crippling sanctions imposed by Obama

The least that Trump can do to repay Putin for getting him elected

Glad to know you know what Trump will do concerning Putin.

Send Trump an email with your ideas. I'm sure he'll give it all the consideration its due. 0

Carry on oh mighty Kreskin. LOL

He would have gotten 1. even if his dude lost, with the far-right militias and various state politicians.

He got a chance to have better relations with the US
He avoided world war
He got someone who will actually make europe stronger, because theyll have to spend money on their own defense and cut back social.welfare programs.

There'd not have been a world war anyway. The Chinese aren't ready yet, give them 10 or more likely 20 years and they'll have defense spending at the same level the US has now, and it'll be more than the US will be able to afford in the future.

World War is inevitable, history repeats itself and no one is willing to stop it happening.

He won't make Europe stronger, Europe might get stronger or it might not, but it won't have diddly to do with Trump. As for welfare programs, they might not cut back and they might not increase military spending, and either way, it doesn't make Europe stronger.

There'd not have been a world war anyway. The Chinese aren't ready yet, give them 10 or more likely 20 years and they'll have defense spending at the same level the US has now, and it'll be more than the US will be able to afford in the future.

World War is inevitable, history repeats itself and no one is willing to stop it happening.

He won't make Europe stronger, Europe might get stronger or it might not, but it won't have diddly to do with Trump. As for welfare programs, they might not cut back and they might not increase military spending, and either way, it doesn't make Europe stronger.
There will be war real soon.

Russia has the following allies:
1. the USA
2. Bielorus
3. Greece
4. Turkey
5. Hungary
6. Serbia
7. as of today Moldova
8. as of today Bulgaria

soon to be (coming elections):
9. Austria
10. Germany
11. maybe France as well

and I didn't include other former Soviet republics that won't be involved in the main theater.

Russia will then go on and try to conquer the last pockets of resistance. Perhaps the US will attack Canada and Mexico as well.

Last edited:

1. the USA
2. Bielorus
3. Greece
4. Turkey
5. Hungary
6. Serbia
7. as of today Moldova
8. as of today Bulgaria

9. Austria
10. Germany
11. maybe France as well

and I didn't include other former Soviet republics that won't be involved in the main theater.

Russia will then go on and try to conquer the last pockets of resistance. Perhaps the US will attack Canada and Mexico as well.

Yeah... I don't think so.

To change the mentality of those people who work for the govt who have spent their whole career with Russia as the enemy, to then go and be allies and for it to last after Trump's gone..... not going to happen.

1. the USA
2. Bielorus
3. Greece
4. Turkey
5. Hungary
6. Serbia
7. as of today Moldova
8. as of today Bulgaria

9. Austria
10. Germany
11. maybe France as well

To change the mentality of those people who work for the govt who have spent their whole career with Russia as the enemy, to then go and be allies and for it to last after Trump's gone..... not going to happen.
I beg to differ, the Russian intelligence agencies are way more powerful, the American ones don't even know what hit them. If nothing happens soon, my point will be confirmed.

They also use agents of influence, those are not spies.

I can tell you what he DIDN'T get. He didn't get a man hating psycho lesbian who wanted to start a war with him.

1. the USA
2. Bielorus
3. Greece
4. Turkey
5. Hungary
6. Serbia
7. as of today Moldova
8. as of today Bulgaria

9. Austria
10. Germany
11. maybe France as well

I beg to differ, the Russian intelligence agencies are way more powerful, the American ones don't even know what hit them. If nothing happens soon, my point will be confirmed.

They also use agents of influence, those are not spies.

Russian intelligence is "way more powerful"? How so?

They have their guys everywhere. They have more guys. They use lots of people to influence public opinion, which the US does very little.

Okay, where's the evidence?

Yes, yes they use people to influence public opinion, maybe because their guys aren't just doing the job the US govt is doing. Then again some people demand to have standards (like human rights and the like), others don't. You have to stand by you principles otherwise you lose.

They have their guys everywhere. They have more guys. They use lots of people to influence public opinion, which the US does very little.

Okay, where's the evidence?

Yes, yes they use people to influence public opinion, maybe because their guys aren't just doing the job the US govt is doing. Then again some people demand to have standards (like human rights and the like), others don't. You have to stand by you principles otherwise you lose.
I agree, but you also need to have proper defense and be able to counterattack all possible threats, including cyber threats and cyber propaganda.

Causing the downfall of America. Trump has already caused so much divide among our country. Putin knew he would and that is why he supports Trump.

Forum List

Back