What did Hannity discuss with Cohen?

None of us know right now.

But we'll have plenty of partisan assumptions and fantasies.

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case or is that too far left of a position for you?

He's not a reporter... he's a talk show host, he has stated numerous times that he is not a journalist.

Already answered. But even if he never did call himself a journalist, for the sake of openness he should have disclosed his relationship.
to whom and why?

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case?
:21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I know, you guys don't care about journalism.
he isn't a journalist. he's a talk show host.

He's referred to himself as a journalist in the past. An 'opinion journalist'.
When I have watched him in the past, he always maintained he was a talk show host. You can find me a link if you feel it's that important to you.

Well, you'd be mistaken, Hannity likes to claim whatever the fuck he is out of convenience.

Analysis | Sean Hannity now claims to be a journalist. He should be judged as such.

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case or is that too far left of a position for you?

He's not a reporter... he's a talk show host, he has stated numerous times that he is not a journalist.

Already answered. But even if he never did call himself a journalist, for the sake of openness he should have disclosed his relationship.
to whom and why?

I've posted this link like three times now.

Analysis | Sean Hannity now claims to be a journalist. He should be judged as such.

put Hannity under oath in a court and let the chips fall ..

Well, there's nothing to put Hannity under oath for, at least not yet.

Hannity was named as a client of a man who is under investigation .. AND hes Trumps so called advisor - Cohen is Trumps lawyer.

Court' - under oath - get to the bottom of this bullshit.

Hannity was named as a client of a man who is under investigation .. AND hes Trumps so called advisor - Cohen is Trumps lawyer.

I think there needs to be some evidence that Hannity is into little boys before they take him to court.

When I have watched him in the past, he always maintained he was a talk show host. You can find me a link if you feel it's that important to you.

Well, you'd be mistaken, Hannity likes to claim whatever the fuck he is out of convenience.

I have no idea the context of the story. the station rightfully calls him what he is, a talk show host, and I have never ever heard him say otherwise.

Do you think Hannity should have disclosed his relationship with Cohen before reporting on this case?

regardless, he is on FOX NEWS Channel...

And how hard would it have been to just say before his 'bashing Mueller and the FBI segments of his on Cohen's search, ''Just so you know, I have used Michael Cohen for legal advice before.....'' ?

I think there needs to be some evidence that Hannity is into little boys before they take him to court.

subpoena - Grand Jury.

I have no idea the context of the story. the station rightfully calls him what he is, a talk show host, and I have never ever heard him say otherwise.

I provided you a link where he states otherwise, ya' damned fool.

Plus as others have pointed out, he's on a news channel, its implied that you disclose relationships if there is the possibility they could affect the information being given.

Plus as others have pointed out, he's on a news channel, its implied that you disclose relationships.
there is no substance to the story. you have no idea what the discussion was about.

And how hard would it have been to just say before his 'bashing Mueller and the FBI segments of his on Cohen's search, ''Just so you know, I have used Michael Cohen for legal advice before.....'' ?
why would he do that?

Plus as others have pointed out, he's on a news channel, its implied that you disclose relationships.
there is no substance to the story. you have no idea what the discussion was about.

Sure, Hannity called himself a journalist and you want to know the context?

Oddly enough, you don't give a shit about context considering you're more than happy to swallow what Hannity is promoting without having the full context of his own 'reporting'.

You're making excuses.

why would he do that?

Jesus, the depths we've sunk. Edward R. Murrow should reanimate, find you and kill you.

OMG
You idiots are so pathetic. Seriously, who gives a shit?
What do you converse with lawyers about? Lets discuss your business first.

Why was he so desperate to hide it? If it is unimportant, why did he talk about Cohen/trump for weeks and never ever admit his conflict of interest? Granted that he's not a journalist, he should not have hidden that association and there's really only one reason why he would.

(Hannity has said he is not a journalist and he has also said he is. Only an idiot would believe a word from him.)

As to the OP, Hannity has said Cohen is not his attorney and he has said that Cohen is his attorney. Just like his owner, Hannity changes his story according to how well he thinks it will serve him. And, just like his owner, he says stupid crap.

I saw that too.

But he has also said he is NOT a journalist.

Mostly, he's just a liar.

why would he do that?
because it gives the audience full disclosure...sunshine! It meets all ethical standards, journalistic or not....

and it's fair and balanced! :p

I know what they discussed...

Hannity was asking for advice on his last will and testament, just in case something went wrong when he gets waterboarded like he promised... you know, because it's harmless and a great opportunity to raise money for charity...

Fucking loser...

I saw that too.

Mostly?

I saw that too.

Mostly?

He does spell his name correctly...I assume.

I truly have no idea. I know what I'd speculate it may have been: some sort of arrangement whereby Hannity used Cohen as a conduit for arranging to "kiss Trump's ass" and then stick his head way the hell up inside it.

What do you imagine they discussed?

Do you have any idea how much this reveals about you? Seriously, who gives a shit. It's HIS business. Good lord you people really ARE sick.
he may as well put on a fucking hair dryer and eat bon bons while getting his nails done with the other gossip monger ladies.

The entire Political thing has just gotten stupid.

why would he do that?

Jesus, the depths we've sunk. Edward R. Murrow should reanimate, find you and kill you.

Priceless hypocrisy, a "Leftwing" staple. You itch about sinking into the "depths" and yet you are pricelessly self unaware of the stupid pic in your signature. Who gives a crap who Hannity "talked" to. Just you hate addled people on the "Left".

Forum List

Back