What did Hannity discuss with Cohen?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
I truly have no idea. I know what I'd speculate it may have been: some sort of arrangement whereby Hannity used Cohen as a conduit for arranging to "kiss Trump's ass" and then stick his head way the hell up inside it.

What do you imagine they discussed?

OMG
You idiots are so pathetic. Seriously, who gives a shit?
What do you converse with lawyers about? Lets discuss your business first.

I truly have no idea. I know what I'd speculate it may have been: some sort of arrangement whereby Hannity used Cohen as a conduit for arranging to "kiss Trump's ass" and then stick his head way the hell up inside it.

glad to see you're open to all sides on this.

preconceived notions you're out to prove, not open to being wrong.

Only Rossie O'Donnell
Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 16h16 hours ago
Fox News has to fire Hannity. You can't have a host who interviews his own lawyer on TV without disclosing it, and who interviews a politician he's regularly advising on policy without disclosing it, and not become state television rather than a "news outlet" measured by Nielsen.

Da7dJOUUwAAyOY_.jpg

glad to see you're open to all sides on this.

preconceived notions you're out to prove, not open to being wrong.
Lock them up until we figure out "what s going on"

How long until you have fantasy’s about who Hannity is screwing? Who fucking cares? What this have to do with politics? Why ain’t this in current events? Which mod are you blowing?

None of us know right now.

But we'll have plenty of partisan assumptions and fantasies.

According to Sean Hannity they just discussed "real estate investments". Although given the reputation of Fox News male employees I suspect there was some random conversation about which Fox News hottie has the nicest body sprinkled in and amongst those conversations. :p

How long until you have fantasy’s about who Hannity is screwing? Who fucking cares? What this have to do with politics? Why ain’t this in current events? Which mod are you blowing?
only Rossie O'Donnell
These people advertise on Hannity...tell them about it
Da7d-3dX0AAvPKB.jpg

now if they met on a tarmac away from an airport terminal THEN i can see cause for concern on the conversation. but if that didn't bug you, this shouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

if it does, agenda. nothing else.

None of us know right now.

But we'll have plenty of partisan assumptions and fantasies.

According to Sean Hannity they just discussed "real estate investments". Although given the reputation of Fox News male employees I suspect there was some random conversation about which Fox News hottie has the nicest body sprinkled in and amongst those conversations. :p
The Fox chicks are hooooot
Too bad MSNBC only has dudes
d8eaf-x936022_333395113455999_364260964_n.jpg

Hannity can speak to a lawyer about anything he wants or needs to. He has an expectation of privacy just as anyone else.

What is frightening is watching some of the kooks in the media who were salivating over this "revelation", Some even asking for his job without ANY information. What a bunch of participation ribbon, easily breakable, order taking patsies. Even state run patsy CBC got excited over it. I swear these weaklings wouldn't survive a day with any struggles.

Hannity should mock them continually for the next month. What an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back