What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

This Cruz thing is just the media ginning up the leftist morons in an attempt to deflect from the murdering Benito Cuomo.

He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.
He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas.

No the job of a Senator, Stupid. Congress is on vacation, Dummy.

Governors make that request directly to the President, Halfwit.

Really so Congress never passes bills which send federal aid to States after natural disasters?

Last time I checked that happened all the time

What he did wrong was fail to change his voter registration to Democrat just before the trip. Had he done so there would be no crap about his trip - but headlines about his international statesmanship.

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Funny how you aren't in the Cuomo threads criticizing him, LOL
Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

Sawish! The angry Democrat fascist whiffs.

So what is he supposed to do? A senator has no say at all. Other than you hate him because he's not a beloved Democrat, stop sucking Nancy Pelosi's balls and answer the question.

Funny how Cuomo killing old people is fine with you. Speaking of arrogant, you're silent to Nancy getting her hair done while she's preventing others from doing that same. Democrat mayors going out to dinner for you in violation of their own rules? Silence from you. You're as arrogant and you claim Cruz is. No standards apply to Democrats for you
I imagine Cuomo will be resigning.

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

Brainless the Democrat fascist:

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?
Pretty sure there was no real touching, and that was long ago. Cruz is being scum right now.

You're a serious pervert. So according to you grabbing a woman's breast through clothing isn't "real touching?" Is that what you would say if someone grabbed your wife or daughter's breast through clothing, sick man?
He resigned.

He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.

And yet when Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi go out and get their hair done and out to dinner you're silent. You're just another hate filled fascist
Yeah all those people not able to get haircuts were suffering like people going days without electricity. You can't be this stupid?

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
You RepliKlowns just don't "get it" when it comes to Optics... do you?

It LOOKS bad...

One of those "Let the peasants eat cake" moments, OK?

What could he have done differently?

He could have stood his ground alongside his fellow Texans...

He could have collaborated with his fellow Senator and various Texas Congess-critters to bring maximum Federal assistance to bear, quickly...

He could have offered his services to the Governor as advocate and legislative coordinator at the Federal level on behalf of his State...

He was dumb enough to leave on a warm-climate vacation while his fellow Texans were freezing to death and catching pneumonia and becoming homeless, etc...

And he was stupid enough to get caught...

And... given his highly questionable actions of recent months... he was stupid enough to give his political opponents a huge magazine of fresh ammunition...

Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box...

It LOOKS bad...

This is Politics, not a court of law...

LOOKING bad is enough in situations like this...

Not understanding that... OR being SO arrogant that he thought he could ignore such a basic principle... was something he certainly "did wrong", eh?

You RepliKlowns just don't "get it" when it comes to Optics... do you?

It LOOKS bad...

One of those "Let the peasants eat cake" moments, OK?

What could he have done differently?

He could have stood his ground alongside his fellow Texans...

He could have collaborated with his fellow Senator and various Texas Congess-critters to bring maximum Federal assistance to bear, quickly...

He could have offered his services to the Governor as advocate and legislative coordinator at the Federal level on behalf of his State...

He was dumb enough to leave on a warm-climate vacation while his fellow Texans were freezing to death and catching pneumonia and becoming homeless, etc...

And he was stupid enough to get caught...

And... given his highly questionable actions of recent months... he was stupid enough to give his political opponents a huge magazine of fresh ammunition...

Not exactly the brightest crayon in the box...

It LOOKS bad...

This is Politics, not a court of law...

LOOKING bad is enough in situations like this...

Not understanding that... OR being SO arrogant that he thought he could ignore such a basic principle... was something he certainly "did wrong", eh?
He could have...you know...get this...

...visited one of the places in his State that is in crisis, instead of visiting a Mexican resort?

I mean...duh, Ted.You'res not even pretending to care, anymore.

And yet when Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi go out and get their hair done and out to dinner you're silent. You're just another hate filled fascist
Yeah all those people not able to get haircuts were suffering like people going days without electricity. You can't be this stupid?
The Mexicans complained We're NOT sending our best

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas.

No the job of a Senator, Stupid. Congress is on vacation, Dummy.

Governors make that request directly to the President, Halfwit.

Really so Congress never passes bills which send federal aid to States after natural disasters?

Last time I checked that happened all the time
I never said they didn't.

Was Congress in session? Nope.

Next dumbass question?

If he did nothing wrong then why did he come back and apologize?

OMG you're stupid. He was being attacked and took the political path. I mean duh. How stupid are you?
Any justified actions can withhold scrutiny. Cruz is attacked every day. What a lame excuse! He doesn’t apologize whenever he is attacked. He did this time because he knew what he did was wrong

The Democrat fascist way:

Democrat apologizes: Well, that's it, we're good. It's over, he apologized

Republican apolotizes: OMG, I knew it, he's guilty! Fry him!

Yes, you are that bit a total ass

Forum List

Back