What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

I doubt it. The only choices moving forward are more hard line and farther right. Jordan (who I don't think wants the job), Scalise, Comer. I think Gaetz fancies himself in the seat but I don't think he has the votes. Either way, I thought when Republicans took the House back they would be in chaos and get absolutely nothing done. So far, it's all playing out that way. :)
Let’s not forget dems have problems within their caucus too….

The conundrum facing Republicans is that without raising taxes the math doesn't work, and they can't raise taxes or they'd get primaried.

So the best the GOP reps can do is make a token cut to the Budget and say they are saving the US from those irresponsible democrats.

With a $2T deficit looming, a "band-aid solution" is false hope. I'm afraid that the DC clowns will be riding the US dollar all the way down:

Bingo. The tax structure and tax %'s have needed to be looked at for almost two decades now. No Republican will budge on it.

"Irresponsible Democrats??"...please. By my estimation, Republicans are equally responsible for the debt and deficit. There is nothing
"conservative" about the Republican party. They spend just as much if not more than Democrats do. And at least every Democrat I've
seen wants to balance that spending with tax increases.

I doubt it. The only choices moving forward are more hard line and farther right. Jordan (who I don't think wants the job), Scalise, Comer. I think Gaetz fancies himself in the seat but I don't think he has the votes. Either way, I thought when Republicans took the House back they would be in chaos and get absolutely nothing done. So far, it's all playing out that way. :)
You kinda don't know a lot of things. Most likely it will be Jordan, but there's things coming down the pipeline that are great for Americans.

Yep. They do....but it isn't NEARLY the dumpster fire shit show that Republicans are.
When push comes to shove, Democrats will unite. Republicans will descend into chaos.
Uniting to be commie shitheads that want to destroy America in America is not going to work out very well for them.

You can't just be a political party in a nation and be out to destroy it. It doesn't work like that.

You kinda don't know a lot of things. Most likely it will be Jordan, but there's things coming down the pipeline that are great for Americans.
There is NOTHING coming from the Republican party that will be any good except for large corporations and the wealthy. Because that's who Republicans serve.
The moderates in the Republican party are fed up. And they only have an 8 seat majority. So, they have even bigger problems than they had with McCarthy in there.

Democrats care about issues that concern American voters. Republicans care about Hunter Biden's laptop and impeaching his father...because that's really all the political clout they have to get done. :)

Uniting to be commie shitheads that want to destroy America in America is not going to work out very well for them.

You can't just be a political party in a nation and be out to destroy it. It doesn't work like that.
The 1950's called. They want the word "commie" back. :)

The only party out to destroy this country is the Republican party.
See 1/6/2021. All there on film.

There is NOTHING coming from the Republican party that will be any good except for large corporations and the wealthy. Because that's who Republicans serve.
The moderates in the Republican party are fed up. And they only have an 8 seat majority. So, they have even bigger problems than they had with McCarthy in there.

Democrats care about issues that concern American voters. Republicans care about Hunter Biden's laptop and impeaching his father...because that's really all the political clout they have to get done. :)

The 1950's called. They want the word "commie" back. :)

The only party out to destroy this country is the Republican party.
See 1/6/2021. All there on film.
You're too much of a partisan shithead, you know that?

You'd fuck your best friends over to suck democrat dick. Well it doesn't work like that.

Video: You're FIRED

QUOTE:
McCarthy is out and all is well. Refuting ignorant leftist talking points about the ousting of Speaker McCarthy.

OP COMMENT: I like this guy. Democracy is supposed to be a little messy. Democrats are use to the Nazi Iron Fist of Nancy Pelosi and they thinks thats how the House should run. It is not.

/----/
1696418945219.png

I like Jim Jordan as well as Scalese, but NOT TRUMP.
Trump doesn't know how congress works, besides he's up to his ass in court for the next year.

No serious person is promoting the idea of President Trump.

You're too much of a partisan shithead, you know that?

You'd fuck your best friends over to suck democrat dick. Well it doesn't work like that.
So tell the class, Pilgrim..what do Republicans have coming that will benefit the American voter?
Show me you are something more than an alt-right shrill parrot. :)

Video: You're FIRED

QUOTE:
McCarthy is out and all is well. Refuting ignorant leftist talking points about the ousting of Speaker McCarthy.

OP COMMENT: I like this guy. Democracy is supposed to be a little messy. Democrats are use to the Nazi Iron Fist of Nancy Pelosi and they thinks thats how the House should run. It is not.

Just what everyone needs.

A Russian troll telling Democrats what they "don't understand"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So tell the class, Pilgrim..what do Republicans have coming that will benefit the American voter?
Show me you are something more than an alt-right shrill parrot. :)
Single item bill voting, and it's not just Republicans. Democrats like it too.

Sure, it means more votes, but it makes the voting immensely easier instead of convoluted.

I like Jim Jordan as well as Scalese, but NOT TRUMP.
Trump doesn't know how congress works, besides he's up to his ass in court for the next year.

Trump can always have someone working for him who knows the ropes. That would not be a problem. The plus-side is the psychological trauma it would cause to Dems, and the political WIN it would mean for us.

Republicans demonstrate once again that they are incapable of leading the country.

The only tool in their toolbox is default on debt and shut down the government

They are incapable of compromise or working with those who have different opinions……even in their own party

Forum List

Back