What Democrats do best

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Fomenting fear, lying and panic, and then politically profiting from it is what Democrats do best.

Shit, fear of Muslims has been the best thing that ever happened to the republican party and their masters in the defense establishment.

Fomenting fear, lying and panic, and then politically profiting from it is what Democrats do best.

To continue,

Death Panels
Fast and Furious
IRS "scandal"
Benghazi
Uranium One
Shithole countries
Caravans

I could literally go on and on about the sheer ridiculousness and stupidity that the right wing has become over the last 25 years.

To continue,

Death Panels
Fast and Furious
IRS "scandal"
Benghazi
Uranium One
Shithole countries
Caravans

I could literally go on and on about the sheer ridiculousness and stupidity that the right wing has become over the last 25 years.

"New Black Panthers"...
Jeremiah Wright....
"Rapists"....
Not to forget their freaking out over Ebola...

onoz-omg.gif

To continue,

Death Panels
Fast and Furious
IRS "scandal"
Benghazi
Uranium One
Shithole countries
Caravans

Death Panels - true
Fast and Furious - true
IRS "scandal" - happened
Benghazi - derelict of duty
Uranium One - do you deny it?
Shithole countries - they are
Caravans - video proof

Are you seriously denying?

Marxism doesn't sell without fear and mayhem. One needs to feel so fucking hopeless that "We're here to take all your shit and give you back what we think you deserve" sounds good.

Forum List

Back