What is your favorite cologne or perfume?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
My favorite cologne is called Dunhill. Dunhill is a fancy British cigarette company that also sells cologne, belts (one of which I have), and luggage. The cologne is pretty relative to a lot of brands, but it smells great.

Last edited:

I don’t follow. What so funny about smelling good for the laddies?
I don't follow--I'm not interested in laddies--now I like the ladies though. Confused as to whether I am looking at a typo or if I am on a LGBTQXYZ thread.

We’ll knowing you you were probably looking for a homo thread, sorry to disappoint, it was a typo.
Not at all, I was concerned that I might have stumbled on to one and just wanted to clarify--I didn't make the typo, why the disparaging remarks at me? What would you have thought if the shoe would have been on the other foot?

Same as mine, Eau de Pooosay!
blind lesbian.jpg

I don’t follow. What so funny about smelling good for the laddies?
I don't follow--I'm not interested in laddies--now I like the ladies though. Confused as to whether I am looking at a typo or if I am on a LGBTQXYZ thread.

We’ll knowing you you were probably looking for a homo thread, sorry to disappoint, it was a typo.
Not at all, I was concerned that I might have stumbled on to one and just wanted to clarify--I didn't make the typo, why the disparaging remarks at me? What would you have thought if the shoe would have been on the other foot?

Whatever dude

Forum List

Back