What compels a decent person, a productive person, a Christian person, a white person to vote Dem?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m genuinely curious as to which policies you see as beneficial for you...which align with your core values and vision for America in the long term?

I’m genuinely curious as to which policies you see as beneficial for you...which align with your core values and vision for America in the long term?
Human control and hit the lottery with you being the person that can prosper while others die.

Neo-Cons only care about themselves and that’s the only type of R in politics.

Democrat leaders are destroying their own party.
Republican politicians support real patriotic Americans.
Democrat politicians support the people who came from third world countries.

What compels a mindless racist troll to post the same troll thread time after time, day after day? How many cans of SPAM does this racist rainman troll OP have in his panic room?

Democrat leaders are destroying their own party.
Republican politicians support real patriotic Americans.
Democrat politicians support the people who came from third world countries.
The only politician who cares about Americans is Trump.

Policies? LoL. The Democrats have simplified the election process because they believe Americans are dumb as rocks. Here is their 2020 platform: "ORANGE MAN BAD, ILLEGALS GOOD".

"""
What compels a decent person, a productive person, a Christian person, a white person to vote Dem?""""

THIS.

Trump1.jpg

What compels a mindless racist troll to post the same troll thread time after time, day after day? How many cans of SPAM does this racist rainman troll OP have in his panic room?

I’ve assigned myself to the duty of keeping ‘certain topics’ at the forefront of discussion. Why does that make you piss your panties?

IF You take the time (and it takes a lot of time) you can see what politicians vote for what best serves the majority of the population. as apposed to what serves them self's or just their party. In my state & others just in recent years have seen the PEOPLE vote something in and the controlling party not like it and weaken or destroy it. BEST not too give 2 much power too any one party, as humans tend to abuse power when they have no restraints.

With the non-stop propaganda, indoctrination in schools and forty years of media bias it's easy to vote democrat if you let other people do your thinking for you.

Policies? LoL. The Democrats have simplified the election process because they believe Americans are dumb as rocks. Here is their 2020 platform: "ORANGE MAN BAD, ILLEGALS GOOD".
But Americans are dumb as rocks, that's how both parties are able to not only survive but flourish..........

People like yourself? :dunno:

Just to piss you off personally...... :eusa_whistle:

Thanks...it’s very flattering to know that I, personally, have that kind of influence and power. Much appreciated.

But Americans are dumb as rocks..........

What's your nationality?

Forum List

Back