What Comey may have unwittingly done....

I bet you some of the early voters wish now they could change their vote.

Well, according to you morons, those early democrat voters "could" change their votes once they show up for the second and third time to vote....
Always remember, what Trump asked you to believe......we are masters in "rigging" all elections.......LOL

Yea like this? Chicago first ward

upload_2016-10-30_15-10-19.jpeg

You can almost smell the fear through your computer monitor

perhaps what you "smell" is your own putrid-ness.....Remember, if you look like your avatar, Trump will NOT grab your pussy.

If more news of Hillary breaking the law and lying

You're right....who the fuck needs facts when you have Hannity telling you exactly what to think?.........So, just grab a rope and head the lynch mob.

The Clinton's campaign has always feared democrats' complacency to show up at the polls (including early voting)....."Thanks" to Comey's unprecedented involvement in this election, he has incensed many democrat fence sitters to do their duty and VOTE.

So, perhaps,we should off our criticism of Comey (soon to be a private citizen) for a back-handed help to Clinton.

Please, most Democrats don't know who Comey is. Any who do are already voting. You people said the same thing about blocking Garland and no one even knows there are only eight justices right now

Well, according to you morons, those early democrat voters "could" change their votes once they show up for the second and third time to vote....
Always remember, what Trump asked you to believe......we are masters in "rigging" all elections.......LOL

View attachment 95935

Cute, lets compare pictures......

Texas02-932x659.jpg

The problem is not so much that the FBI chief is attempting to influence the election of the next president but that a registered Republican enjoys such a high office in the civil service. The government is way too politicized.

View attachment 95935

Please tell me you stupid fuck you can tell the difference between that democrat machine ward map and this paid troll?

upload_2016-10-30_15-18-43.png

Indeed dems can't wait to vote for a criminal.

At least the criminal ones, the OP perhaps?

The problem is not so much that the FBI chief is attempting to influence the election o the next president but that a registered Republican enjoys such a high office in the civil service. The government is way too politicized.

For Obama, no good deed went unpunished......he kept Comey on as FBI director to show that he....Obama....could work across party lines.

The problem is not so much that the FBI chief is attempting to influence the election o the next president but that a registered Republican enjoys such a high office in the civil service. The government is way too politicized.

For Obama, no good deed went unpunished......he kept Comey on as FBI director to show that he....Obama....could work across part lines.
How naive of Obama.

Please, most Democrats don't know who Comey is

As compared to the very "savvy," older, white, uneducated Trump voters????

No, most of them don't know who Comey is either. You should talk to the man on the street and ask him about these things.

Before the Redskins game today in London, they gave three NFL players a quiz about England. One of the players didn't know England is on an island. And he went on to win ...

View attachment 95935

Cute, lets compare pictures......

Texas02-932x659.jpg

Huh. Texas is a red state prick so is illionois except for God Damn cook county who makes her blue.

Huh. Texas is a red state prick so is illionois except for God Damn cook county who makes her blue

Calm down there, Bearbreath....its almost hibernation time....LOL

The Clinton's campaign has always feared democrats' complacency to show up at the polls (including early voting)....."Thanks" to Comey's unprecedented involvement in this election, he has incensed many democrat fence sitters to do their duty and VOTE.

So, perhaps,we should off our criticism of Comey (soon to be a private citizen) for a back-handed help to Clinton.

Wow are you guys reaching now.

For Obama, no good deed went unpunished......he kept Comey on as FBI director to show that he....Obama....could work across part lines.

Kept Comey on? Looks like he got hired on under BO years? from private industry?

Director James B. Comey
September 4, 2013 - Present

On September 4, 2013, James B. Comey was sworn in as the seventh Director of the FBI.

A Yonkers, New York native, James Comey graduated from the College of William & Mary and the University of Chicago Law School. Following law school, Comey served as an assistant United States attorney for both the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of Virginia. Comey returned to New York to become the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. In 2003, he became the deputy attorney general at the Department of Justice (DOJ).

Comey left DOJ in 2005 to serve as general counsel and senior vice president at defense contractor Lockheed Martin. Five years later, he joined Bridgewater Associates, a Connecticut-based investment fund, as its general counsel.

Last edited:

With this news any sane person knows hillary is guilty as hell.

Look at how scared these political hacks are...to funny

scare/fear is counting those early votes ... is she wins one single swing state she wins the entire election .. be afraid, be very afraid

Still rooting for a criminal, you should be proud.

What Comey did was in no way an attempt to help Hillary. It may have that effect, but his action was anything but an attempt to help her.

True....never meant to imply that Comey was trying to "help" Clinton...far from it (remember, btw, that Comey was one of the prosecutors in the Whitewater failed investigation)........What I meant was that comey UNWITTINGLY may have helped Clinton by spurring the ire of some democrat fence sitters.
By having TWO criminal investigations of Hillary going during the election???

Well, you may have a point, since that would make the criminal Democrats idolize her!!!

Huh. Texas is a red state prick so is illionois except for God Damn cook county who makes her blue

Calm down there, Bearbreath....its almost hibernation time....LOL

Huh? You know I am right..

You can't deny the Chicago democrat machine I know it like the back of my hand, I do admit I loved both dailys they were Like conservative democrat JFK

But that fucking machine gave rise to Obama and Hillary..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back