What Comey may have unwittingly done....

Still rooting for a criminal

Should we wait for a trial and conviction before labeling someone a "criminal"....Or is Hannity and the Trumpster's judgment good enough for morons?

Last edited:
The Clinton's campaign has always feared democrats' complacency to show up at the polls (including early voting)....."Thanks" to Comey's unprecedented involvement in this election, he has incensed many democrat fence sitters to do their duty and VOTE.

So, perhaps,we should off our criticism of Comey (soon to be a private citizen) for a back-handed help to Clinton.

I bet you some of the early voters wish now they could change their vote.

With this news any sane person knows hillary is guilty as hell.

Look at how scared these political hacks are...to funny

scare/fear is counting those early votes ... is she wins one single swing state she wins the entire election .. be afraid, be very afraid

Still rooting for a criminal, you should be proud.

Ya know I have a feeling this is going to go Kenneth Starr ugly, the democrats keep saying it's not true, it'd not true and then say that report is disgusting for us..

Why oh why Kenneth did you have to tell us the truth?

I'm reminded that if anyone on here makes a somewhat unflattering statement about either Clinton or Trump, the opposite side QUICKLY calls for a "link" to substantiate the accusation......

Should we expect the same from Comey, who....without even SEEING one of these latest emails, calls for reopening the investigation on Clinton.....

Basically, I would ask: "Comey, where's the fucking link"???

The Clinton's campaign has always feared democrats' complacency to show up at the polls (including early voting)....."Thanks" to Comey's unprecedented involvement in this election, he has incensed many democrat fence sitters to do their duty and VOTE.

So, perhaps,we should off our criticism of Comey (soon to be a private citizen) for a back-handed help to Clinton.

I bet you some of the early voters wish now they could change their vote.

With this news any sane person knows hillary is guilty as hell.

Look at how scared these political hacks are...to funny

Maybe some of the independents. Her base is dumber than a gnat. They have no clue whats going on.

Maybe some of the independents. Her base is dumber than a gnat. They have no clue whats going on.

How "true", LordBrownNose.......most of us rely on your extensive wisdom for some clue to what's going on.....(what an :ahole-1: ).....LOL

Here is the statement by a senior Democratic congressional aide (emphasis in original):

Democratic Ranking Members on the relevant committees didn’t receive Comey’s letter until after the Republican Chairmen. In fact, the Democratic Ranking Members didn’t receive it until after the the Chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Jason Chaffetz, tweeted it out and made it public.

If true, this implies that FBI Director Comey may have deliberately helped Republicans by giving them a heads-up about his bombshell letter while depriving Democrats in Congress of an equal opportunity to consider its contents and prepare their reaction to it in the media.

This may constitute evidence of intent to influence the presidential election, which would be a violation of the Hatch Act. If Comey had acted evenhandedly, he would have sent the letter to both Republican and Democratic members of Congress at the same time.

James Comey’s reckless and possibly illegal actions as FBI Director in t

Read more: BREAKING: Senior Congressional Aide Says Chaffetz Tweeted Comey Letter Before Democrats Even Saw It

I'm reminded that if anyone on here makes a somewhat unflattering statement about either Clinton or Trump, the opposite side QUICKLY calls for a "link" to substantiate the accusation......

Should we expect the same from Comey, who....without even SEEING one of these latest emails, calls for reopening the investigation on Clinton.....

Basically, I would ask: "Comey, where's the fucking link"???

But boy were you frothing all over yourself after he initially shut the case. Now its time hang em in a tree for following the law.

Ya know I have a feeling this is going to go Kenneth Starr ugly, the democrats keep saying it's not true, it'd not true and then say that report is disgusting for us..

From an interview at FOX

VAN SUSTEREN: On the day of this big announcement Baylor University, it's also announcement of "Death of American Virtue," a book that has come out of the investigation of President Clinton.

You have been quoted as saying that if you saw President Clinton that you would say, you were sorry. Explain what you meant by that.

STARR: Oh, well, I mean that in the sense that I very much regret that the entire episode happened. And what American of goodwill wanted this episode to happen? No one did. So obviously I regret that as a citizen who loves his country. Obviously it brought great pain to a lot of people. It was unpleasant for everyone involved in the investigation.

‘We do not have a warrant’: FBI admits Comey jumped the gun with Clinton email announcement

For a seasoned prosecutor, Comey's "I want to save my ass with the republican congress and trump"
and,....... "warrants? we don't need no fucking warrants".....proves him to be a bit amateurish, don't you think?.....

North Carolina: Clinton 47%, Trump 41%, Johnson 8% (NBC/WSJ/Marist)

Pennsylvania :Clinton 48%, Trump 40% (CBS News/YouGov)

North Carolina: Clinton 48%, Trump 45% (CBS News/YouGov)

Colorado: Clinton 42%, Trump 39% (CBS News/YouGov)

Of course, Trump's number may go up a bit after the media frenzy over these latest emails that no one has yet proven of relevance...BUT, the electoral map will NOT change.
When Clinton carries PA and VA on Nov. 8th, its all over..

Violations of the Hatch Act and of government ethics rules on misuse of official positions are not permissible in any circumstances, including in the case of an executive branch official acting under pressure from politically motivated members of Congress. Such violations are of even greater concern when the agency is the F.B.I.

"In a terse Op-Ed published in today’s New York Times, Richard Painter, the chief White House Ethics Lawyer in the Bush Administration from 2005-2007, explains why he filed a Complaint yesterday against FBI Director James Comey with the FBI’s Office Of Special Counsel, which investigates possible ethical violations within the Bureau. In particular, Painter explains why Comey’s inexplicable actions this week may warrant prosecution for abuse of power under the Hatch Act...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10...

Trump still whining LOL

Trump accuses media of burying Clinton investigation news
Source: The Hill

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Sunday accused the media of "burying" the FBI's investigation into Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's private email server.

"Wow, Twitter, Google and Facebook are burying the FBI criminal investigation of Clinton. Very dishonest media!" Trump tweeted.

FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to lawmakers Friday, alerting them that emails potentially relevant to Clinton's server investigation were discovered. The emails were found during a separate investigation into former Rep. Anthony Weiner's (D-N.Y.) alleged online relationship with a teenager.

The recent developments over the FBI investigation are currently leading Google news, trending nationally on Twitter and Facebook and received extensive coverage over the weekend and on the networks' Sunday shows.

Read more: Trump accuses media of burying Clinton investigation news

This is what I mean about how the media gets intimidated by Trump and his supporters. Trump's sexual assault allegations, tax policy, failure to disclose tax returns, horrible foreign policy, etc. are ignored over the FBI's e-mail misstep, yet Trump says the exact opposite.

Comey did his job! The horror!

Democrats can't have that. They'll end up in prison!

Comey did his job! The horror!
!
Maya Contreras @mayatcontreras

Misleading headline. Article says "The FBI has had to await a court order to begin reviewing the emails" So the FBI has no idea.
1f4a1.png
https://twitter.com/nickconfessore/status/792814724803072001 …

3:52 PM - 30 Oct

Tim Kaine Wants James Comey To Say If He’s Even Seen New Emails

Forum List

Back