More Rightwing Anti-Semitism

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

This rekindles the old Nixon claim about the "Jew-run Liberal Media".

He was just REALLY pro jew.

How else could that be read?:dunno:

When someone chants Aussie Aussie Aussie. No one says they are unaustralian.:dunno:

:cheeky-smiley-018:

Liberal plant. That was figured out long ago.

What about David Duke, who has run on the Republican ticket as an anti-semite? And what about his supporters, many whom are deeply anti-government, alt-right Holocaust Deniers?

The Right use to be openly anti-semitic until we needed a stronger alliance with Israel in the Middle East. Now, the right still quietly gives a home to anti-semitism but they deny it when pressed.

There are deeply anti-semitic Republicans on this message board. Will you join me in condemning them? Or will you continue to partner with them?

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

The truth bothers you? That must suck...course living in a libtard echo chamber you wouldn't know truth if it hit you in the head so of course it bothers you.

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media |
PPhcg.jpg

What about David Duke, who has run on the Republican ticket as an anti-semite? And what about his supporters, many whom are deeply anti-government, alt-right Holocaust Deniers?

The Right use to be openly anti-semitic until we needed a stronger alliance with Israel in the Middle East. Now, the right still quietly gives a home to anti-semitism but they deny it when pressed.

There are deeply anti-semitic Republicans on this message board. Will you join me in condemning them? Or will you continue to partner with them?
------------------------------------------------- big deal , David Duke ran for some kinda office , he was defeated wasn't he ?? By the way , how are things going in - londonistan - Londoner ??

Yes but the guy in the rally was pro-jew.

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

So one guy says something deplorable, and you blame an entire party for it? Would you like to see some video of what Hillary supporters have said?

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

Wrong Sydney Blumenthal Hillary Clintons lead adviser is an admitted Nazi...... Roseanne: Hillary and Her 'Nazi' Advisors Will Be 'Death of Israel' - Breitbart

Try again doofus

Happily, Godwin's law was invoked in the title of the thread so you are in the clear.

Godwins law has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton choosing to listen to Nazi's. This is her personal choice, just as it was her choice to have a radical Muslim Huma Abedeen as her personal aide. All Jew haters

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

Wrong Sydney Blumenthal Hillary Clintons lead adviser is an admitted Nazi...... Roseanne: Hillary and Her 'Nazi' Advisors Will Be 'Death of Israel' - Breitbart

Try again doofus

the majority of us Jews are leftists and liberals and have and want nothing to do with the white goy party which is infested with trash such as duke and his followers

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections | Jewish Virtual Library

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

Try again doofus

the majority of us Jews are leftists and liberals and have and want nothing to do with the white goy party which is infested with trash such as duke and his followers

Wrong, anyone with money, a job, and intelligence is a Republican, thus most Jews are Republican.

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

Try again doofus

Screen_Shot_2013-02-15_at_11.03.49.png

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

Try again doofus

Wrong, anyone with money, a job, and intelligence is a Republican, thus most Jews are Republican.

You really believe that, don't you? Pathetic.

Trump supporter chats:

"Jew" "S" "A"

And points at the media.

The truth bothers you? That must suck...course living in a libtard echo chamber you wouldn't know truth if it hit you in the head so of course it bothers you.

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media |View attachment 95905

Thanks for that chart. Fascinating!
But me with my bad eyes I read the chart code to say red=jewish and green=gay. That puzzled me and sent me down a rabbit hole for awhile until I read more closely 'goy' not gay : D

Anyway, I personally do not know what to make of all this Jewish presence in high places. Of course it does not surprise me because Jews have brilliant minds. But are you suggesting that this nation of ours would not be so filled with sex, greed, narcissism, macabre and gross entertainment that so much of youth delights in, etc., if these were not Jewish owned or run monoliths? I rather doubt it.

In addition, I would venture to say 99% of those Jewish movers and shakers are secular Jews. IOW, they have no allegiance to the Bible and its messages. I just think whatever you are driving it is mostly unfounded speculations, but of course I do not even know what it is you are implying yet.

Forum List

Back