"WHAT COMES NEXT?" Missing from GOP Debates. Anyone notice?

Who ran the Debate RD? Why not Petition CNN?

ROMNEY: You know, you get to ask the questions you want, I get to give the answers I want.

Romney Scolds CNN's King: 'You Get to Ask the Questions You Want, I Get to Give the Answers I Want' | NewsBusters.org

I think that pretty much answers the question.

I don't care if "Intense" even comments on this. I'm interested in Republican Policies. Let's debate. But first, can someone name and describe a "policy"?

:eek: Lunch Break. ;) Here is a more current Link Pick an Issue.

Current Political Issues | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

How the fuck is state budget cuts part of the national debate for President?

Because it's still Republican policy. Haven't you heard Rick Santorum talk about slashing federal funding for education? Or all the nominees wanting to rid the country of the Department of Education? Or returning all education to the states?

What are the ramifications? Think about it.

Besides the feds saving money, it would cause the states to pony up as it should be funded at the local level.

Quit being such low life and spend your own money.

Not only that. For all of us, it is about living within our means. Doors open, doors close. Society artificially raises the value of certain Professions while the cost is paid for be Society repressing the value of others. There is always going to be adjustment in a fair system. Let the market place dictate the value of goods and Services, not the Controlling Authority, which will always put It's Self Interest above that of the Greater Society. If the Fair Market Value of Schooling is too high, it Must Adjust like the rest of us.

Because it's still Republican policy. Haven't you heard Rick Santorum talk about slashing federal funding for education? Or all the nominees wanting to rid the country of the Department of Education? Or returning all education to the states?

The Department of Education hasn't done a very good job. We spend more money per student than any other country and our children are getting dumber by the day. That money should stay in the states rather than filter it through another layer of Federal bureaucrats.

Yep. The Pensions are probably the worst of it too.

That's just one state. You guys sit in front of the Internet. Instead of looking to see what Democrats are doing, find out what your own party is doing. When we point out what the Republican leadership is doing, you guys are shocked and scream liar. How can you know so little about your own party?

and when someone points out to you what the Democrats are doing or have done,you either leave the thread,ignore the post or distort what the poster said.....look in the Mirror Dean.....you have right now at least 4 threads that YOU started where they are still waiting for you to come back and answer the Questions you so conveniently dodged......soon you will do the same thing here.....

Besides the feds saving money, it would cause the states to pony up as it should be funded at the local level.

Not only that. For all of us, it is about living within our means. Doors open, doors close. Society artificially raises the value of certain Professions while the cost is paid for be Society repressing the value of others. There is always going to be adjustment in a fair system. Let the market place dictate the value of goods and Services, not the Controlling Authority, which will always put It's Self Interest above that of the Greater Society. If the Fair Market Value of Schooling is too high, it Must Adjust like the rest of us.

The constant banging of the drum of education costs. Where are those costs? The left gets all chocked up when you force them to answer that question.

The constant banging of the drum of education costs. Where are those costs? The left gets all chocked up when you force them to answer that question.

We have been exploited, the measure of that is coming to light. It will bring change.

The Department of Education hasn't done a very good job. We spend more money per student than any other country and our children are getting dumber by the day. That money should stay in the states rather than filter it through another layer of Federal bureaucrats.

Are you repeating a Republican talking point, like Obama is a Muslim, or you have proof of that?

So what's the Republican answer? End education? Is that the solution? Cause it seems that's what Santorum wants to do.

ROMNEY: You know, you get to ask the questions you want, I get to give the answers I want.

Romney Scolds CNN's King: 'You Get to Ask the Questions You Want, I Get to Give the Answers I Want' | NewsBusters.org

I think that pretty much answers the question.

I don't care if "Intense" even comments on this. I'm interested in Republican Policies. Let's debate. But first, can someone name and describe a "policy"?

:eek: Lunch Break. ;) Here is a more current Link Pick an Issue.

Current Political Issues | RNC: Republican National Committee | GOP

Have you actually read those talking points?

Check this one out:

We support common sense health care reforms that would lower costs, preserve quality, end lawsuit abuse, and maintain the health care that Americans deserve. We oppose government-run health care, which won’t protect the physician-patient relationship, won’t promote conpetition, and wont’ promote health care quality and choice.

The only real policy is "end lawsuit abuse" which is code for "take away consumer protection and leave them without an option". Everything else is just "blah blah". Nothing of substance. Everyone wants to lower cost. But "HOW"?

I'm afraid when they say, "maintain the health care that Americans deserve", which, going by what we have now, for millions of Americans, is "NONE".

What exactly is the "Controlling Authority"? Is that the "secret cabal" that is in charge of the world? The truth is the market has no concern for America. We found that out when millions of jobs were moved overseas where people are willing to live in dorms and work for $174.00 a month. Do you want to live like that? Where is the Republican "fight back"? Is that the Republican Plan? To become more like China?

What's the cost WITHOUT education?

We have been exploited, the measure of that is coming to light. It will bring change.

You're being exploited now. Listen to the Republican leadership. It's all about "exploitation".

Are you repeating a Republican talking point, like Obama is a Muslim, or you have proof of that?

So what's the Republican answer? End education? Is that the solution? Cause it seems that's what Santorum wants to do.

Proof of what, that in 2008 we spent over $10K/pupil in the US?
Fast Facts

What do we get for that money?? Idiot children!! The states CAN'T do any worse than the DoE has done.

Proof of what, that in 2008 we spent over $10K/pupil in the US?
Fast Facts

What do we get for that money?? Idiot children!! The states CAN'T do any worse than the DoE has done.

Here we have an inflation calculator:

Inflation Calculator | Find US Dollar's Value from 1913-2012

Check out the costs from the chart you use and calculate the current costs. You will find that adjusted for inflation, we are actually paying less.

Then check out the note from your link:

NOTE: Beginning in 1980-81, state administration expenditures are excluded from "current" expenditures. Current expenditures include instruction, student support services, food services and enterprise operations. Beginning in 1988-89, extensive changes were made in the data collection procedures.

That's the problem with the right wing. Everything is an "ah-ha" moment. So this person is saying what? End education? Where are the suggestions to "improve" things so they cost less?

Thank you for perfectly illustrating my point.

So they exclude some of the numbers and that somehow makes it BETTER?

And nobody is saying end education, we're saying end Federal control of education.

As I heard from another poster, I forget who to give credit to, saying obama got Bin Laden is like saying Nixon landed on the moon.

I disagree. Care to debate this? Each make our specific cases?

The credit goes to Leon. He had the balls to find the plan Valerie would except.

I believe the word you were seeking was "accept". Of course, if English is not your first language, my apologies. It can be tricky and even the president just prior to our current one, couldn't "speak English good".

As far as OBL, the credit goes to hundreds of people but as Leader, Obama earned his share.

I disagree. Care to debate this? Each make our specific cases?

The credit goes to Leon. He had the balls to find the plan Valerie would except.

I believe the word you were seeking was "accept". Of course, if English is not your first language, my apologies. It can be tricky and even the president just prior to our current one, couldn't "speak English good".

As far as OBL, the credit goes to hundreds of people but as Leader, Obama earned his share.
Correct:tongue:

As far as Obama earning. As much as the Nobel prize.:lmao:

Well let's see if you have anything besides generalizations and sarcasm. We'll go point by point and you let me know the facts that dispute the ones I present.
1. Bush gave up. He even publicly started making excuses that "Bin Laden is not important".
2. Obama promised before elected that he would take our forces out of Iraq and put the focus in Afghanistan and toward finding the people who were actually responsible for 9/11. He kept that promise and did exactly that.
3. Obama then decimated both Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan through drones, overt and covert ops of which he authorized dozens.
4. Obama also authorized covert ops in Pakistan, when the leads obtained from the ops in N. Afghanistan led there. Unlike, the previous president, he listened to his intel people.
5. It was from these covert ops that we learned bin Laden's exact location.
6. Obama then tried several times to coordinate a joint raid but it was discovered the ISI was compromised.
7. It is also no secret that Pakistan is not exactly an "ally" and much of the government / military considers us an enemy.
8. Obama authorized a raid into a nuclear country without notifying them or gaining their approval.

Which of the above do you find not to be factual and why?

Well let's see if you have anything besides generalizations and sarcasm. We'll go point by point and you let me know the facts that dispute the ones I present.
1. Bush gave up. He even publicly started making excuses that "Bin Laden is not important".
2. Obama promised before elected that he would take our forces out of Iraq and put the focus in Afghanistan and toward finding the people who were actually responsible for 9/11. He kept that promise and did exactly that.
3. Obama then decimated both Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan through drones, overt and covert ops of which he authorized dozens.
4. Obama also authorized covert ops in Pakistan, when the leads obtained from the ops in N. Afghanistan led there. Unlike, the previous president, he listened to his intel people.
5. It was from these covert ops that we learned bin Laden's exact location.
6. Obama then tried several times to coordinate a joint raid but it was discovered the ISI was compromised.
7. It is also no secret that Pakistan is not exactly an "ally" and much of the government / military considers us an enemy.
8. Obama authorized a raid into a nuclear country without notifying them or gaining their approval.

Which of the above do you find not to be factual and why?

Do you see what happens when you confront these people with "facts"? They shut up. Now, don't you feel bad for what you did?

Forum List

Back