What Comes Next for Biden?

Biden has nothing to worry about. The media and entertainment complex will have his back, the Republicans aren't going to do anything, the Court is spineless, and the normal people aren't going to do anything beyond casting votes in a year. You couldn't fuck things up any faster and still there are no consequences. Don't expect anything different. lots of other stuff to fuck up before he retires.

He is to speak later today.
Well better late than never. I wonder who he's going to blame for his screw up. The world's terrorists are celebrating his failure. Other world leaders are distancing themselves from Biden. The video of desperate Afghanis rushing the US planes out of there cannot be avoided. Biden is in deep shit.

Well better late than never. I wonder who he's going to blame for his screw up. The world's terrorists are celebrating his failure. Other world leaders are distancing themselves from Biden. The video of desperate Afghanis rushing the US planes out of there cannot be avoided. Biden is in deep shit.
He's going to blame Trump, of course. He's going to say he only followed Trump's plan, when Biden undid everything that Trump did. There was a general on TV talking to Harris Faulkner. He said that the Trump plan would have succeeded had it been followed. All civilians would have gone home. Visas of translators would have been processed. Equipment, planes and helicopters would have been removed. The Afghan army was supposed to assume full control sector by sector. Instead Biden withdrew as chaotically as possible. Was this just something Biden thought would make Trump look bad?

If you think democrats are losing touch with reality, some are blaming Kristi Noem for the fall of Kabul.

Nor should it. Nor should staying over there and having a 3rd generation of soldiers stay deployed there for no win, no gain, no progress.

You sound upset. Good enough for me.

Well, we're not bailing out the Lakers or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse this go-round...so that's an improvement.

Yet you had no complaint at all when your blob was passing multiple stimulus bills.

Sorry, we can't give the blob any credit since that was the rule you guys invoked for Presidents who were not on the Huey going to get Bin Laden. Your blob trusted scientist for once...and got out of the way....and now he's disavowing the vaccine. Joe is distributing the vaccine and millions and millions of doses have and are being given. Eventually even the backwards red states will come around.

Sure we do. Any recent stories about the Strategic National Stockpile having expired and spoiled goods like there was when the blob was in charge? No? Carry on.

Aww poor baby. You sound upset that he's polling so high and getting things done.

Sucks to be you...but then again...you knew that.
Of course I'm upset. Any decent human being should be upset knowing that people are going to be tortured and die because they aligned themselves with the U.S because they trusted we'd have their backs. That you aren't upset speaks volumes about what type of human you are. I actually like being me very much. I wake up daily and thank the Lord in heaven that I'm not someone like you.

You don't recover from an unforced fucking disaster like this. Ever. Our allies are falling from airborne C-5s for fucks sake.

The stuttering shit clown can go back to licking the windows and molesting children.... but some adults need to pay dearly for this shit show.

It's on purpose. All of it is on purpose, including COVID and trick election, every bit of it.

Pick one or more, this happened because:
A. The elite desire to reduce populations.
B. Something going on with our climate they're not coming forward with.
C. One-world order for quasi-communist interests.
D. Collection of resources & power by a very few.
E. The monetary system broke for good pending some change the Quasi-communists have in mind.
F. Leftism is evil.

Of course I'm upset.
Have you ever not been upset?
Any decent human being should be upset knowing that people are going to be tortured and die because they aligned themselves with the U.S because they trusted we'd have their backs.
This is true. You didn't seem to care about he Iraqis left behind by your blob. You "outrage" seems fake.
That you aren't upset speaks volumes about what type of human you are. I actually like being me very much. I wake up daily and thank the Lord in heaven that I'm not someone like you.
You don't like yourself...you have a lot in common with others.

Hopefully the American people now understand why you don't put some career politician screw up in charge. The Biden disaster was 100% predictable, this guy is a clown.
The American people did not put Biden in charge.

Trump won the election.

The Democrats reversed that outcome through the biggest election fraud in world history.

The American people did not put Biden in charge.

Trump won the election.

The Democrats reversed that outcome through the biggest election fraud in world history.
True but no independent should have voted for Biden and half the Dems should have been smarter. The clown at best should have got 25% of the vote.

Pulling out of Afghanistan plays great with the public. Polling very high.
View attachment 526498

Infrastructure done....
Stimulus done...
Vaccines distributed....

Right wing rage and tears...all time high.

1/6 insurrectionists....rounded up and being prosecuted
Blob...diminishing influence

No need to change course for Biden.
I'd like to see them redo that poll now that the American people have gotten a good look at how badly Biden mismanaged removing troops from Afghanistan, Candy! I've got a feeling that the result would be WAY different!

I'd like to see them redo that poll now that the American people have gotten a good look at how badly Biden mismanaged removing troops from Afghanistan, Candy! I've got a feeling that the result would be WAY different!

I'm sure.

How do you think the polling will be at this time next year? The public has pretty much ignored Afghanistan for about ten years since Obama got Bin Laden.... On page 2 of the Afghanistan forum; there are threads that haven't been commented on since mid 2020... This won't factor much into the 2022 or 2024 election.

Forum List

Back