What Comes Next for Biden?

I can't wait for half brain Biden to hold a press conference on this. Bank on him popping a gasket when he faces TOUGH questions on the Afghanistan disaster.

Nothing comes next for the gentleman.

The Dems will continue to pretend that he is actually in charge,

The Republicans will continue to excoriate him as if he were actually in charge.

The gentleman will, hopefully, make it to the end of his term.

The woke Dems will then give him a big send-off to Delaware, and that rag New York Times will acclaim him as the "most progressive President in American history."

He should terminate the JOC, secretary of war, and SOS.
well the Sec of War was terminated in 1947....i mean...don't get me wrong, Xiden might still think there is one....but...you know...

That just further highlights the larger problem...joey xiden has no clue.

Pulling out of Afghanistan plays great with the public. Polling very high.
View attachment 526498

Infrastructure done....
Stimulus done...
Vaccines distributed....

Right wing rage and tears...all time high.

1/6 insurrectionists....rounded up and being prosecuted
Blob...diminishing influence

No need to change course for Biden.
Pulling out of Afghanistan and leaving a relatively stable government that doesn't slaughter the populace may have "polled high" but allowing the Taliban to run rampant while the U.S tucks it's tail and runs while the thousands that helped us there are left to die certainly won't.
Infrastructure done? Not a damned thing is done. They only voted on how much taxpayer money they could pass to their donors. Think Solyndra on a trillion dollar scale.
Stimulus done? The stimulus is ongoing and causing mass inflation that we haven't see since the 1970's.
Vaccines distributed? Yep. He has the vaccines that Trump helped get produced but what other medications and treatments have we seen since Trump left? That seems to be none. We are right back to where we started except we don't have someone that can get emergency medical capacity built for overwhelmed hospitals.

Your demented criminal resident in the Whitehouse is leaving a fucking disaster everywhere he looks.

Hopefully the American people now understand why you don't put some career politician screw up in charge. The Biden disaster was 100% predictable, this guy is a clown.
ya, it was 100% predictable. With the US's checks and balances, no sound mind would believe it only took six months. In fact, no press from him yet is another mind-blowing incompetent.

Biden is done. Only the wilfully moronic will hang on to him. I hope they are getting paid. Democrats are in such disarray that some are blaming Kristi Noem for the fall of Kabul. The rest are demanding that Biden address the nation today. Or what, he should step down along with Kumquat. Pete Buttplug is trying to somehow seize some kind of control. We are falling apart faster than Afghanistan.

This administration is over. They are in control of nothing. The cartels at the border will no doubt get paid a premium for smuggling taliban fighters into this country.

well the Sec of War was terminated in 1947....i mean...don't get me wrong, Xiden might still think there is one....but...you know...

That just further highlights the larger problem...joey xiden has no clue.
Secretary of War is a much more appropriate name, since our government loves non-stop.

Pulling out of Afghanistan and leaving a relatively stable government that doesn't slaughter the populace may have "polled high" but allowing the Taliban to run rampant while the U.S tucks it's tail and runs while the thousands that helped us there are left to die certainly won't.
Nor should it. Nor should staying over there and having a 3rd generation of soldiers stay deployed there for no win, no gain, no progress.
Infrastructure done? Not a damned thing is done.
You sound upset. Good enough for me.
They only voted on how much taxpayer money they could pass to their donors.
Well, we're not bailing out the Lakers or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse this go-round...so that's an improvement.
Stimulus done? The stimulus is ongoing and causing mass inflation that we haven't see since the 1970's.
Yet you had no complaint at all when your blob was passing multiple stimulus bills.
Vaccines distributed? Yep. He has the vaccines that Trump helped get produced but what other medications and treatments have we seen since Trump left?
Sorry, we can't give the blob any credit since that was the rule you guys invoked for Presidents who were not on the Huey going to get Bin Laden. Your blob trusted scientist for once...and got out of the way....and now he's disavowing the vaccine. Joe is distributing the vaccine and millions and millions of doses have and are being given. Eventually even the backwards red states will come around.
That seems to be none. We are right back to where we started except we don't have someone that can get emergency medical capacity built for overwhelmed hospitals.
Sure we do. Any recent stories about the Strategic National Stockpile having expired and spoiled goods like there was when the blob was in charge? No? Carry on.
Your demented criminal resident in the Whitehouse is leaving a fucking disaster everywhere he looks.
Aww poor baby. You sound upset that he's polling so high and getting things done.

Sucks to be you...but then again...you knew that.

Biden is done. Only the wilfully moronic will hang on to him. I hope they are getting paid. Democrats are in such disarray that some are blaming Kristi Noem for the fall of Kabul. The rest are demanding that Biden address the nation today. Or what, he should step down along with Kumquat. Pete Buttplug is trying to somehow seize some kind of control. We are falling apart faster than Afghanistan.

This administration is over. They are in control of nothing. The cartels at the border will no doubt get paid a premium for smuggling taliban fighters into this country.
All Dems are waiting for the dust to settle. Then, they will come out, narrative the outcome and pat themselves on the back. So, you will see them in a few days.

What should come next for Biden is the door, but what will come next is an endless repetition of attempts to blame Republicans for all his absurdly poor decisions (or indecisions).

Pulling out of Afghanistan plays great with the public. Polling very high.
Yes, I imagine withdrawing in general does, but I can assure you what we've seen over the last 48 hours will not, but you believe what you want.

Forum List

Back