What can we do with Chicago?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
We need the Feds in there. That's for sure...but what difference can they make? Pay the informers well. Ten thousand dollars could make a difference for those who want to make a difference.

Maybe there are leads that the police don't want to follow through with because the situation is so bad, they don't think it's worth their Life. But get the undercover people in, for solid leads and if prosecutions result, reward those victims who can start the trail for the Feds.

Two thousand agents need to comb the city that Emanuel has ignored.

We need the Feds in there. That's for sure...but what difference can they make? Pay the informers well. Ten thousand dollars could make a difference for those who want to make a difference.

Maybe there are leads that the police don't want to follow through with because the situation is so bad, they don't think it's worth their Life. But get the undercover people in, for solid leads and if prosecutions result, reward those victims who can start the trail for the Feds.

The OP is a prime example of a, I have nothing better to do with my life so I'll rehash some bullshit I've read a million times over and post it.

Isn't it well past you bed time?

The OP is a prime example of a, I have nothing better to do with my life so I'll rehash some bullshit I've read a million times over and post it.

Isn't it well past you bed time?
Obviously, you have no comment and could care less about Chicago. You a relative of Rham Emanuel?

Lets just turn it into a prison, Escape From New York style.

We have a police force for a reason, and you are assuming that they're not doing their jobs because the Comrade told you that. To send in the Feds, is going to cost Federal taxpayer dollars and not Illinois dollars.

It would surprise me that the Feds would know the neighborhoods that well, to do much good. Gangs can be private, and if they're intent on killing each other, and it could have been stopped, then it would have been stopped by local law enforcement agencies. Local law enforcement whom do know the neighborhoods, and the gangs & gang members who operate in those neighborhoods.

We have a police force for a reason, and you are assuming that they're not doing their jobs because the Comrade told you that. To send in the Feds, is going to cost Federal taxpayer dollars and not Illinois dollars.

It would surprise me that the Feds would know the neighborhoods that well to do much good. Gangs can be private, and if they're intent on killing each other, and it could have been stopped, then it would have been stopped by local law enforcement agencies. Local law enforcement who do know the neighborhoods and the know the gang members that occupy those areas.
And giving up is the answer? Efficacy applies here. If the status quo is not working, when it CLEARLY is not, try something else until a solution is found.

It would surprise me that the Feds would know the neighborhoods that well to do much good. Gangs can be private, and if they're intent on killing each other, and it could have been stopped, then it would have been stopped by local law enforcement agencies. Local law enforcement who do know the neighborhoods and the know the gang members that occupy those areas.
And giving up is the answer? Efficacy applies here. If the status quo is not working, when it CLEARLY is not, try something else until a solution is found.

Throwing taxpayer dollars down the toilet is also a waste of time. If gangs are intent on battling each other and killing each other, what are you going to do? Stand in front of the bullet? The only way to get them to stop fighting with each other, doesn't come from the Feds, but by community outreach programs, getting them interested in other things besides guns and death.

I don't think that is what the Comrade has in mind.

Throwing taxpayer dollars down the toilet is also a waste of time. If gangs are intent on battling each other and killing each other, what are you going to do? Stand in front of the bullet? The only way to get them to stop fighting with each other, doesn't come from the Feds, but by community outreach programs, getting them interested in other things besides guns and death.

Because throwing killers, drug dealers, thieves & thugs in jail is so unthinkable l

The problem appears to be gangs and drugs. Outreach programs have obviously been tried and failed. There are a lot of victimsthere who could take the reward and leave the city after giving the Feds the info they need.

Since the Community Activist was so successful, perhaps he should go back and continue his work. Perhaps that means he has to tear down the wall he is building around his house.

Forum List

Back