what can hillary use against Trump ?

you may know what YOU want, but the YOU is only about 35% of the citizens voting republican/of we the people as you stated....that means 65% of registered republicans, DO NOT WANT what you want....right?

pretty funny how loud mouth trump and his rabid supporters pretend to represent the "silent" majority.

trump uses the anti PC dog whistle and the rabid partisan barkers just love that. silent my ass. :lol:

these jokers really have no clue what makes America great in the first place...

"Don't tell me it doesn't work -- torture works," Trump said. "Okay, folks? Torture -- you know, half these guys [say]: 'Torture doesn't work.' Believe me, it works. Okay?"

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com
Ha, ha, Trump is now backpedaling and claims he didn't mean "take them out" to kill them. "Taking them out" will now have a new meaning, one invented by Trump. That guy can not let a day go by without telling a whopper of a lie.

yeah he meant "take them out" to dinner and serve them trump steaks and wine.

Forum List

Back