What band do you WISH you had gotten to see live?

Bob Dylan. In Greenwich Village, with his harmonica, while I was in school. I could have gone up there ---------- but who knew?

Okay, let me ask you this, which voice did you prefer for this band...
  1. Rod Evans
  2. Ian Gillian
  3. David Coverdale
hard choice for me,i liked all 3 of them.....i thought Evans had the best voice....he was great in Captain Beyond.....Gillian had the best hard rock voice.....Coverdale i only really heard him in Burn....but he had a good voice too....

I saw Zeppellin twice. '75 at the Long Beach Arena and '77 at the Inglewood Forum, which was the loudest concert I have ever been to.
i could have seen them but went to a frat party in Fullerton instead....the loudest concert i ever heard back then was West,Bruce and Laing at the Anaheim CC....dam that was loud,after about 3 songs some guy in the front row yelled LOUDER!!....lol...

i could have seen them but went to a frat party in Fullerton instead....the loudest concert i ever heard back then was West,Bruce and Laing at the Anaheim CC....dam that was loud,after about 3 songs some guy in the front row yelled LOUDER!!....lol...
He was probably a Blue Cheer fan?

Fuck Queen! Never got into them. All my friends think I'm nuts. Same with Kiss. Never got into them, either.

I did see Olivia Newton John once.
I just can't get into the KISS era of the 70s. But 80s KISS was awesome.

Forum List

Back