What are your thought on all this "Occupy" Stuff?

OP
GeorgiaBoy

GeorgiaBoy

Reaction score
First FuelRod. Great Avatar. I just love how half of them have no jobs and pay no taxes. Of course they don't care if taxes get raised to astronomical levels!! They don't know what it's like. I already have a thread about my views on taxing the rich and corporations just to increase revenue. Ignorant Liberals.

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Reaction score
They are the geneticallymodifiedbycannabis grandchildren of the 1960s hippies. Maybe one day they will get a real job.

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
what wat the tax levels at some of our most prosperous times in the past?

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
First FuelRod. Great Avatar. I just love how half of them have no jobs and pay no taxes. Of course they don't care if taxes get raised to astronomical levels!! They don't know what it's like. I already have a thread about my views on taxing the rich and corporations just to increase revenue. Ignorant Liberals.
You have kooks and concerned citizens. The misdirection of protest is what needs to be mocked.

This so closely resembles the WTO protests. We know how effective those have been.

Truthmatters

Rookie
Reaction score
keep making fun of this movement.

Its the same thing you did when people were warning of an economic collapse in the mid 2000s.

The right gets it wrong every damned time and then has to shuffle, forget, lie and insult to help them forget how they fucked up in the past.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score
Thoughts on Occupy
It appears that the only thing they are occupying is some media attention. Most of the vast array of their stated concerns are legitimate. Dissatisfaction alone does not change policy. What they need to do is take some of this momentum and elect representatives that can work on implementing their wishes. They should follow the Tea Baggers lead in this respect.

OP
GeorgiaBoy

GeorgiaBoy

Reaction score

Its the same thing you did when people were warning of an economic collapse in the mid 2000s.

The right gets it wrong every damned time and then has to shuffle, forget, lie and insult to help them forget how they fucked up in the past.
LOL. Cause economic collapse and a "Living Wage" are completely related. I DONT NEED TO WORK TO LIVE!!! THE FACT THAT I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SHOULD GRANT ME THE RIGHT TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. What a joke. You want a good life? You want medical benefits, food, a house, a car, some luxury item? Well. GET A JOB. Quit blaming the government for all your problems. The Federeal Government was not created to be the nipple that all you children breast feed from.

OP
GeorgiaBoy

GeorgiaBoy

Reaction score
And most of my comments are targeted towards the young radicals that are slinging ridiculous claims and ideas. I understand some of these people have legitimate concerns and questions.

naturegirl

Gold Member
Reaction score
They have the right to peacefully assemble, a right to petition the government for redress of grievances, and freedom of speech, all granted by the 1st amendment. However the only place they can really make their voices heard is at the voting booth.

Many of these protesters really have no idea what they want or how to get it. All they know for sure is they want it and they want it for FREE!!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They have the right to peacefully assemble, a right to petition the government for redress of grievances, and freedom of speech, all granted by the 1st amendment. However the only place they can really make their voices heard is at the voting booth.

Many of these protesters really have no idea what they want or how to get it. All they know for sure is they want it and they want it for FREE!!
They did that. That's how we got a marxist in the white house and a communist dominated administration.

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Another thread? Really??

2. See my sig. No really; actually read the article. View the charts.

3. THINK. Stop reacting, and think.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score
Thoughts on Occupy
The Left sees the writing on the wall. They know their Agenda is about to again be rejected by the American People at the Polls, so they are warming up their Back up Plan. If you can't win at the Ballot box, Use Mobs and intimidation to take what you want.

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Reaction score

LOL. Cause economic collapse and a "Living Wage" are completely related. I DONT NEED TO WORK TO LIVE!!! THE FACT THAT I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SHOULD GRANT ME THE RIGHT TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. What a joke. You want a good life? You want medical benefits, food, a house, a car, some luxury item? Well. GET A JOB. Quit blaming the government for all your problems. The Federeal Government was not created to be the nipple that all you children breast feed from.
True that the federal government has no authority to operate and finance a welfare state

. But the federal government has created some major distortions in the economy and the health care arena with medicare, medicaid and the Food and Drug Administration. So , yes, the federal government should be blamed for the mess those programs have created.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets move up the election! Have it in 90 days. See who wants to despose the marxist king.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List