What are your thought on all this "Occupy" Stuff?

First FuelRod. Great Avatar. I just love how half of them have no jobs and pay no taxes. Of course they don't care if taxes get raised to astronomical levels!! They don't know what it's like. I already have a thread about my views on taxing the rich and corporations just to increase revenue. Ignorant Liberals.

They are the geneticallymodifiedbycannabis grandchildren of the 1960s hippies. Maybe one day they will get a real job.

what wat the tax levels at some of our most prosperous times in the past?

First FuelRod. Great Avatar. I just love how half of them have no jobs and pay no taxes. Of course they don't care if taxes get raised to astronomical levels!! They don't know what it's like. I already have a thread about my views on taxing the rich and corporations just to increase revenue. Ignorant Liberals.

You have kooks and concerned citizens. The misdirection of protest is what needs to be mocked.

This so closely resembles the WTO protests. We know how effective those have been.

keep making fun of this movement.

Its the same thing you did when people were warning of an economic collapse in the mid 2000s.

The right gets it wrong every damned time and then has to shuffle, forget, lie and insult to help them forget how they fucked up in the past.

Thoughts on Occupy

It appears that the only thing they are occupying is some media attention. Most of the vast array of their stated concerns are legitimate. Dissatisfaction alone does not change policy. What they need to do is take some of this momentum and elect representatives that can work on implementing their wishes. They should follow the Tea Baggers lead in this respect.

Its the same thing you did when people were warning of an economic collapse in the mid 2000s.

The right gets it wrong every damned time and then has to shuffle, forget, lie and insult to help them forget how they fucked up in the past.

LOL. Cause economic collapse and a "Living Wage" are completely related. I DONT NEED TO WORK TO LIVE!!! THE FACT THAT I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SHOULD GRANT ME THE RIGHT TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. What a joke. You want a good life? You want medical benefits, food, a house, a car, some luxury item? Well. GET A JOB. Quit blaming the government for all your problems. The Federeal Government was not created to be the nipple that all you children breast feed from.

And most of my comments are targeted towards the young radicals that are slinging ridiculous claims and ideas. I understand some of these people have legitimate concerns and questions.

They have the right to peacefully assemble, a right to petition the government for redress of grievances, and freedom of speech, all granted by the 1st amendment. However the only place they can really make their voices heard is at the voting booth.

Many of these protesters really have no idea what they want or how to get it. All they know for sure is they want it and they want it for FREE!!

They have the right to peacefully assemble, a right to petition the government for redress of grievances, and freedom of speech, all granted by the 1st amendment. However the only place they can really make their voices heard is at the voting booth.

Many of these protesters really have no idea what they want or how to get it. All they know for sure is they want it and they want it for FREE!!

They did that. That's how we got a marxist in the white house and a communist dominated administration.

Thoughts on Occupy

The Left sees the writing on the wall. They know their Agenda is about to again be rejected by the American People at the Polls, so they are warming up their Back up Plan. If you can't win at the Ballot box, Use Mobs and intimidation to take what you want.

LOL. Cause economic collapse and a "Living Wage" are completely related. I DONT NEED TO WORK TO LIVE!!! THE FACT THAT I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SHOULD GRANT ME THE RIGHT TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. What a joke. You want a good life? You want medical benefits, food, a house, a car, some luxury item? Well. GET A JOB. Quit blaming the government for all your problems. The Federeal Government was not created to be the nipple that all you children breast feed from.

True that the federal government has no authority to operate and finance a welfare state

. But the federal government has created some major distortions in the economy and the health care arena with medicare, medicaid and the Food and Drug Administration. So , yes, the federal government should be blamed for the mess those programs have created.

Lets move up the election! Have it in 90 days. See who wants to despose the marxist king.

Forum List

Back