What are Your Predictions for Iowa Caucuses?

FOX is saying that a huge slice of the new caucus goers is going for Trump and about 20% for Rubio and 18% for Cruz.

This of course almost certainly ensures a Trump win.

Cruz should have been praying for a blizzard! lol

Prescient D-74 Results.

Well it's over for my ward in Davenport. Here are our results

Cruz -19 votes
Rubio - 19 votes
Trump - 15 votes

All the others got 1 or 0 votes. I believe Carson got 4 votes. Trump had a poor speaker. Rubio had a good one, but Cruz speaker was the most eloquent. Looks like a Cruz / Rubio night.

I think Iowa will finish with ...
Cruz winning with about 30%,
Rubio and Trump tied for second with about 25%
and the rest of the field a mixed bag, though I suspect that Carson and Jeb will finish in the top five.

On the Democrat side I think Bernie Sanders will upset Hillary Clinton by something like 52% to 45%

The heroes will be large precinct vans with snow tires and/or snow chains and determined young peoplewilling to use them, lol.

My prediction:

Cruz 31%
Trump 29%
Rubio 18%

Clinton 52%
Sanders 45%

I was thinking O'Malley would pull about 3%. Hell a wet dish rag could probably get 3% in a three man race.

WTF is OMalley even doing running?

Right now results are going Cruz 29%, Trump 25%, Rubio 21%, Carson 10% with the big cities still to report their results. I have the feeling that the remaining vote will go about 35% for Trump and Rubio and the rest mostly for Cruz and Cruz will then be over taken.

Sanders I think has the advantage with the urban vote and that will give Sanders his victory.

FOX now saying that the urban vote is split mostly to Rubio with Trump and Cruz getting a much smaller slice.

IF so Rubio could win this.

Trump needed a stronger ground game.

Just heard that O'Malley is throwing in the towel and suspending his campaign. Not really a surprise I wonder how many more will follow when this night is said and done?

I predicted yesterday, in a different thread, if he didn't drop out tonight, he would next week in NH.

Glad to see he has stopped wasting his time

Looks like 93% of the Dem voted counted so far and Hillary and Sanders are 49.8% to 49.4% respectively.

Wonder if Sanders can pull off the upset, but he has already achieved a moral victory anyway.

Cruz is at his highwater mark, methinks.

Since delegates are awarded proportionately in IA now, I dont see the criticality of winning the state.

Cruz by a whisker over Trump. The only state Cruz wins then it's all Trump to the nomination.
Clinton by a whisker over Sanders. Sander's wins in NH then it's Clinton on to the nomination.
This was my earlier prediction.
Turned out Cruz did well in the only state he has a chance of winning. Trump did pretty good which foreshadows his sweep of the other states for the nomination. Trump was very considerate and gentlemanly in his concession speech. He knew Cruz would win Iowa. The margin was the the important thing. Watch Trump go easy on Cruz after NH. Trump's people are choosing the VP position based on whether Cruz or Rubio can bring in the most votes. I'm going with Rubio 100% positive. Notice how Trump isn't attacking his future VP running mate?
In the Clinton's usual fashion somehow amazingly she won based on a few coin tosses ALL of which she won! Go fucking figure.

Cruz by a whisker over Trump. The only state Cruz wins then it's all Trump to the nomination.
Clinton by a whisker over Sanders. Sander's wins in NH then it's Clinton on to the nomination.
This was my earlier prediction.
Turned out Cruz did well in the only state he has a chance of winning. Trump did pretty good which foreshadows his sweep of the other states for the nomination. Trump was very considerate and gentlemanly in his concession speech. He knew Cruz would win Iowa. The margin was the the important thing. Watch Trump go easy on Cruz after NH. Trump's people are choosing the VP position based on whether Cruz or Rubio can bring in the most votes. I'm going with Rubio 100% positive. Notice how Trump isn't attacking his future VP running mate?
In the Clinton's usual fashion somehow amazingly she won based on a few coin tosses ALL of which she won! Go fucking figure.
Yeah, I was guessing Cruz around 30% with Trump and Rubio in a virtual tie around 25%. I was a little high, but otherwise very close.

The Rodhamites that did the coin flips have no shame. They should have simply agreed to split the six reps evenly but that would have given the state to Sanders by one rep more than Clinton had.

Forum List

Back