What are Your Predictions for Iowa Caucuses?

Im going to see Cruz and Glenn Beck in one of his last town meetings today in Davenport at 5:15pm. I can't wait to caucus for the next President of the United States! Ted Cruz.

Good luck with that.
. Thanks! The meeting has changed to 6:15pm So I will have to wait another hour for the next President of the United States, Ted Cruz.

Im going to see Cruz and Glenn Beck in one of his last town meetings today in Davenport at 5:15pm. I can't wait to caucus for the next President of the United States! Ted Cruz.

Good luck with that.
. Thanks! The meeting has changed to 6:15pm So I will have to wait another hour for the next President of the United States, Ted Cruz.

Why thank me? You're the one rolling the dice. Not me.

Good luck with that.
Trump>Cruz> Rubio
Sanders> Clinton
The FBI is only a few weeks from filing charges against the Clintons.
The DNC has always known Hillary's fucking history of criminal acts would catch up with her. They have already tossed the election in file thirteen.

Good luck with that.
Trump>Cruz> Rubio
Sanders> Clinton
The FBI is only a few weeks from filing charges against the Clintons.
The DNC has always known Hillary's fucking history of criminal acts would catch up with her. They have already tossed the election in file thirteen.

I'm not so sure about that file 13 part you mentioned.

Although I have to admit that Hillary was a fool to ignore president obamas directive regarding the use of state dept email servers, I'm left wondering when the fbi is planning on going after Colin Powell for his state dept emails back when he was Secretary of State, none of which has been recovered.

Did 2014 teach YOU anything?

It taught us that, again, the polls were right. Since the Democrats looked at the polls and didn't declare they were skewed, almost all Democrats were predicting a loss for Democrats. Thus, we didn't have to temporarily run away from the board out of shame, as so many of the Republicans here did after the 2012 election.

Good luck with that.
Meeting changed back to 5:15. I'm pissed! The parking lot was full and nearest parking was quarter mile away. So I'm not attending. You'd think they would have planned a better location for the venue, like the Mississippi Valley fairgrounds.

Based on attendance, I'm betting Cruz is going to win Iowa. People are going to have to walk a quarter mile in the dark back to their cars tonight, yet they were willing to walk it. Not me, I'm lazy about walking. Still going to caucus for Ted Cruz! The next president of the United States.

Good luck with that.

Why thank me? You're the one rolling the dice. Not me.
The venue is packed and Davenporttends to vote liberal. Cruz is going to take Iowa! Goodbye Obamacare.

I think weather might actually be more a deterrent to the older population this time.

Sanders by a neck

Trump, but not by such a wide margin, then Rubio and Cruz with Rubio by a hair

I expect things will change dramatically as the year goes on.

Horse race is on
Agreed on Sanders, and the weather affects. But I think Cruz' supporters are better organized and equipped as previous caucus goers and so more of them as a percentage will caucus than the other candidates. Trump and Rubios supporters will do weell in percentages but not as strong as Cruz'.

I think Iowa will finish with ...
Cruz winning with about 30%,
Rubio and Trump tied for second with about 25%
and the rest of the field a mixed bag, though I suspect that Carson and Jeb will finish in the top five.

On the Democrat side I think Bernie Sanders will upset Hillary Clinton by something like 52% to 45%

The heroes will be large precinct vans with snow tires and/or snow chains and determined young peoplewilling to use them, lol.

Speaking of Hillary & Bernie;

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign raised $33.6 million in the last three months of 2015 and another $20 million in January alone, the campaign announced Sunday. The campaign further stated that 1.3 million people have made 3.25 million donations to Sanders' run -- a record number of donors at this stage in a presidential campaign.

“The numbers we’ve seen since Jan. 1 put our campaign on pace to beat Secretary Clinton’s goal of $50 million in the first quarter of 2016,” Jeff Weaver, Sanders’ campaign manager, said in a statement. “Working Americans chipping in a few dollars each month are not only challenging but beating the greatest fundraising machine ever assembled.”

If the weather is nice tomorrow night, then I think Trump will win and the results more similar to the poll, other than Hillary still losing in an upset.

Also, it seems Rand Paul might displace Jeb as the fifth vote getter.

But this whole thing makes it quite clear why will will always have an Ethanol admixture in our gasoline; Iowans demand it.

a close one coming up; might just watch a show and go to bed to see the results tomorrow morning

trump clinton.jpg

Given that less viable candidates will see their delegates go to second or third choices, I'd say that Cruz and Rubio have about an equal chance of winning the GOP Caucus.

I think it will be similarly close between Hillary and Sanders, but if recent news of scandal plays any significant role, Sanders will walk away with it.

Cruz by a whisker over Trump. The only state Cruz wins then it's all Trump to the nomination.
Clinton by a whisker over Sanders. Sander's wins in NH then it's Clinton on to the nomination.

This is by far the worst group of candidates in US history on both sides.....I wish Obama could run a 3rd time.

Forum List

Back