What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are Your Predictions for Iowa Caucuses?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Iowa will finish with ...
Cruz winning with about 30%,
Rubio and Trump tied for second with about 25%
and the rest of the field a mixed bag, though I suspect that Carson and Jeb will finish in the top five.

On the Democrat side I think Bernie Sanders will upset Hillary Clinton by something like 52% to 45%

The heroes will be large precinct vans with snow tires and/or snow chains and determined young peoplewilling to use them, lol.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rubio and Trump tied for second with about 25%
and the rest of the field a mixed bag, though I suspect that Carson and Jeb will finish in the top five.

On the Democrat side I think Bernie Sanders will upset Hillary Clinton by something like 52% to 45%

The heroes will be large precinct vans with snow tires and/or snow chains and determined young peoplewilling to use them, lol.

Rubio win Iowa and Trump finishes behind Cruz in third place is my GOP prediction.

Sanders win Iowa with 51% and Clinton get 47% and O'Malley with 2% of the vote...

South Carolina will be the do or die state for Trump and Clinton and could be their last stand...

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
Rubio and Trump tied for second with about 25%o mallet will get

Rubio win Iowa and Trump finishes behind Cruz in third place is my GOP prediction.

Sanders win Iowa with 51% and Clinton get 47% and O'Malley with 2% of the vote...

South Carolina will be the do or die state for Trump and Clinton and could be their last stand...
. Omalley will only get 0% of the vote. You need 15% in the room or your people have to stand with another candidate. It's unlikely he'll have enough in any precinct. Republicans are different, we get to vote for the candidate we want and it must be counted that way.

Last edited:

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

. Omalley will only get 0% of the vote. You need 15% in the room or your people have to stand with another candidate. It's unlikely he'll have enough in any precinct.

If O'Malley doesn't drop out this week, he will next week after NH

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Reaction score
Caucusing for Cruz is waste of time. He's foreign born.
Im going to see Cruz and Glenn Beck in one of his last town meetings today in Davenport at 5:15pm. I can't wait to caucus for the next President of the United States! Ted Cruz.

bornright

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sanders will get 59% and Hillary will go into a panic. Cruz with 32% and Trump will explode in anger and blame the Fox debate. Rubio and Bush will be close and come in second and third.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

. Omalley will only get 0% of the vote. You need 15% in the room or your people have to stand with another candidate. It's unlikely he'll have enough in any precinct. Republicans are different, we get to vote for the candidate we want and it must be counted that way.

The I stand corrected and it will be 53% Sanders then and 47% for Clinton.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hillary will lose and go crazy while Obama blows her on stage.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score

Democrats even use communism in voting.

You say you want D or E. No. You'll get A or B or nothing because we said so.

aris2chat

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think weather might actually be more a deterrent to the older population this time.

Sanders by a neck

Trump, but not by such a wide margin, then Rubio and Cruz with Rubio by a hair

I expect things will change dramatically as the year goes on.

Horse race is on

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think weather might actually be more a deterrent to the older population this time.

Sanders by a neck

Trump, but not by such a wide margin, then Rubio and Cruz with Rubio by a hair

I expect things will change dramatically as the year goes on.

Horse race is on
Sanders base is younger so bad weather hurts Hillary.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List