What are your plans for Saint Patrick’s this year?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
When I was younger I used to go to the Saint Paddy’s parade in the city and pick up a bunch of hot Irish girls. Or at least something like that.

This is year I’ll be mourning my father. His birthday falls on Saint Patrick’s day.

Anybody doing anything special for Saint Paddy’s?

This is year I’ll be mourning my father. His birthday falls on Saint Patrick’s day.

If I'm still alive, I'll still be mourning my loss of civil rights and adjudication as a mental defective in a court of law.
I'll be serving out the punishment of my civil commitment for mental illness the rest of my life.
There will be no celebration as long as the Democrats and Communists who ruined this country remain alive.

When I was younger I used to go to the Saint Paddy’s parade in the city and pick up a bunch of hot Irish girls. Or at least something like that.

Not spend a fucking dime. Why would i want to help Biden's economy?

If I'm still alive, I'll still be mourning my loss of civil rights and adjudication as a mental defective in a court of law.
I'll be serving out the punishment of my civil commitment for mental illness the rest of my life.
There will be no celebration as long as the Democrats and Communists who ruined this country remain alive.
Oh shut up, you sound like a gotdam freak. Go dr5ink some green beer. And soak your head in it for while.

Well, I still have five Guinness leftover from a Guinness stew I made in December. If I have to I could do that.

Patrick was white.

Hence no parade in politically correct Boston?

Boston has had the oldest and greatest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the United States since before there was a United States. The parade was called off last year because of this virus shit, but rest assured it will be back.

Boston has had the oldest and greatest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the United States since before there was a United States. The parade was called off last year because of this virus shit, but rest assured it will be back.
What's that? A fucking gay pride parade without the gun rights?

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

What's that? A fucking gay pride parade without the gun rights?

You are late for your electroshock therapy, head case.

Shepherds Pie > Corned Beef Cabbage....it doesn’t matter where you are politically

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

The first St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Boston was long before the first one in New York. Bunch of filthy wannabes.

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

The first St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Boston was long before the first one in New York. Bunch of filthy wannabes.

New York does it bigger and better than just about anyone. I used to have friends in Boston that used to drive to New York for the parade. Not even trolling.

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

New York does it bigger and better than just about anyone. I used to have friends in Boston that used to drive to New York for the parade. Not even trolling.

No real Bostonian goes to New York for anything they don’t have to.

Forum List

Back