What are your plans for Saint Patrick’s this year?

Patrick was white.

Hence no parade in politically correct Boston?

Boston has had the oldest and greatest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the United States since before there was a United States. The parade was called off last year because of this virus shit, but rest assured it will be back.

NYC says hold my beer

The first St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Boston was long before the first one in New York. Bunch of filthy wannabes.

New York does it bigger and better than just about anyone. I used to have friends in Boston that used to drive to New York for the parade. Not even trolling.

No real Bostonian goes to New York for anything they don’t have to.

Yeah unless they’re interested in museums, plays, nightlife, restaurants, or pretty much anything else ya dummy.

When I was younger I used to go to the Saint Paddy’s parade in the city and pick up a bunch of hot Irish girls. Or at least something like that.

This is year I’ll be mourning my father. His birthday falls on Saint Patrick’s day.

Anybody doing anything special for Saint Paddy’s?

By then we will have been in our new home for a couple of weeks. We're planning to have family over, both for Saint Patrick's and to celebrate our move. My wife and mother-in-law are going to cook a traditional meal of corned beef brisket, cabbage, boiled red potatoes and soda bread.

When I was younger I used to go to the Saint Paddy’s parade in the city and pick up a bunch of hot Irish girls. Or at least something like that.

This is year I’ll be mourning my father. His birthday falls on Saint Patrick’s day.

By then we will have been in our new home for a couple of weeks. We're planning to have family over, both for Saint Patrick's and to celebrate our move. My wife and mother-in-law are going to cook a traditional meal of corned beef brisket, cabbage, boiled red potatoes and soda bread.

That’s awesome, man! Enjoy!

Boston has had the oldest and greatest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the United States since before there was a United States. The parade was called off last year because of this virus shit, but rest assured it will be back.

As surely as rainbow coloured beer flows freely in the streets. And those great Democrat-Irish stalwarts John FitzPatrick and Patrick FitzJohn will parade tootling each other's flutes while Gay Lick twirls his/her/its Rainbow Banner.

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

The first St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Boston was long before the first one in New York. Bunch of filthy wannabes.

New York does it bigger and better than just about anyone. I used to have friends in Boston that used to drive to New York for the parade. Not even trolling.

Yeah unless they’re interested in museums, plays, nightlife, restaurants...

All of which we have in much better quality.

Same as always. Buy a sixpack of Guinness and watch "The Quiet Man" with Duke Wayne and Maureen O'Hara. There ain't gonna be a parade anyway.

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

Yeah ok NYC is the epicenter of the world. As usually your foolishness know no bounds.

Patrick was white.

NYC says hold my beer

Yeah ok NYC is the epicenter of the world. As usually your foolishness know no bounds.

It's the filthy trash heap of the US.

They don’t call Baaahston the city of opportunity for nothing. Wait no one calls them that, dumbass

They don’t call Baaahston the city of opportunity for nothing. Wait no one calls them that, dumbass

They call Boston Champion City, Title Town, and the City on a Hill. It is the center of education, culture, and history in the United States of America. NYC is just a filthy cesspool where people try to pretend they are proud of wading through hip-deep trash, getting mugged daily, and competing to see who can be the most rude and self-absorbed.

They call Boston Champion City, Title Town, and the City on a Hill. It is the center of education, culture, and history in the United States of America. NYC is just a filthy cesspool where people try to pretend they are proud of wading through hip-deep trash, getting mugged daily, and competing to see who can be the most rude and self-absorbed.

Omg coming from the rudest poster on this board that’s rich lmaoooooooooo

I’ve been to the Boston combat zones. Pretty shitty if you ask me.

Like I said I put up New York’s reputation against Boston’s any day. It’s good to have Boston pride. You might as well if you don’t have anything else

You're not old enough to even know what that means, kid. You wouldn't have lasted a minute in the old combat zone.

You're not old enough to even know what that means, kid. You wouldn't have lasted a minute in the old combat zone.

Yeah violent cites are always the awesomest. Im used to like hanging out in tribeca and the meat packing district where I had fun and avoided the scumbags and thugs. But hey enjoy the violence, dumbass.

Yeah violent cites are always the awesomest. Im used to like hanging out in tribeca and the meat packing district where I had fun and avoided the scumbags and thugs. But hey enjoy the violence, dumbass.

Like most New Yorkers, you suck at reading.

Yeah yeah yeah keep hoping for another sox miriacle...I’m sure it’ll come

Yeah yeah yeah keep hoping for another sox miriacle...I’m sure it’ll come

They come pretty frequently.

Every year I drink a Green beer.

I may have a Guinness Stout

Forum List

Back