USMB's Springtime Thread 2024 (Saint Patrick's Day and Easter included)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I nearly forgot that I was going to start this today. For Halloween and Christmas each year mudwhistle has been doing these holiday threads, so I thought that I would give this a try and add some new holiday themed ones and since Saint Patrick's Day and Easter are so close together this year I thought that I would combine them into one thread and see how they do. :) (Oh and if all goes well this thread will run until May 26th which is a day before Memorial Day and then I'll start the summertime one. :cool:)

1000_F_138640432_pLov4Bdsv0eGlk4AU0lMcqi0EeTeFwou.jpg

happy-st-patricks-day.png

Hoppy-Spring-Page-Photos-2021-1.png

Eggs_in_Easter_Basket-1.jpg

360_F_404241200_ZPqs1ZRaKAfMiDwWlVuSVhConCoUy1cO.jpg

If those bunnies on top are marshmallows, I'd swap the mout wiht soethig else. Dunno what, though. Maybe shortbread cookies.

Category:​

Ingredients:​

Strawberries
Whipped Cream
Marshmallows
Pink Sugar Crystals
Trifle dishes
sugar
angel food cake cut into cubes or white pound cake cut into cubes
white chocolate shavings
chocolate chips​

Directions:​

Slice some strawberries and mix them with a bit of sugar. Let them set for at least 30 minutes to allow the juices accumulate.
Assemble the desserts. Stick strawberries to the sides of the trifle glass. They must be damp, but not too wet or they’ll slide
Pour a little bit of the strawberry juice on the bottom of the glass
Add a layer of pound cake cubes, then a layer of whipped cream, a few strawberry slices, repeat finishing with whipped cream.

Cut a marshmallow diagonally, then cut the corners off. dip the cut side into pink sugar to form the ears. Dip the small corner cut pieces in sugar to form little noses.​

Number Of Servings:​

Forum List

Back