What are your favorite songs by Carly Simon?

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Your so vain"
and trying to figure out who she is talking about cuz I know she ain't taking about me.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Your so vain"
and trying to figure out who she is talking about cuz I know she ain't taking about me.

She was actually talking about Hugh Hefner! That one is my favorite too. It reminds of a guy I used to date that had an outsized and incredible ego.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Your so vain"

She was actually talking about Hugh Hefner! That one is my favorite too. It reminds of a guy I used to date that had an outsized and incredible ego.
Would that be a certain Mr. Ellison, by any chance?

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Your so vain"

Why yes. Yes it would. I note that his much younger wife was found dead a month after he passed. No cause of death. Her healthy heart just stopped. That's good enough to be a story don't you think?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Your so vain"

Why yes. Yes it would. I note that his much younger wife was found dead a month after he passed. No cause of death. Her healthy heart just stopped. That's good enough to be a story don't you think?
His wife DIED shortly after HE did? :( I did NOT know this, thanks for the info.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List