What are your favorite songs by Carly Simon?

"Your so vain"
and trying to figure out who she is talking about cuz I know she ain't taking about me.

"Your so vain"
and trying to figure out who she is talking about cuz I know she ain't taking about me.

She was actually talking about Hugh Hefner! That one is my favorite too. It reminds of a guy I used to date that had an outsized and incredible ego.

"Your so vain"

She was actually talking about Hugh Hefner! That one is my favorite too. It reminds of a guy I used to date that had an outsized and incredible ego.

Would that be a certain Mr. Ellison, by any chance?

Why yes. Yes it would. I note that his much younger wife was found dead a month after he passed. No cause of death. Her healthy heart just stopped. That's good enough to be a story don't you think?

"Your so vain"

Would that be a certain Mr. Ellison, by any chance?

Why yes. Yes it would. I note that his much younger wife was found dead a month after he passed. No cause of death. Her healthy heart just stopped. That's good enough to be a story don't you think?

His wife DIED shortly after HE did? :( I did NOT know this, thanks for the info.

New Topics

Forum List

Back