What are you listening to?

EPISODE 3:
Tony Ashton - TV Set 00:00 Phil Lynott, John Sykes, Rick Wakeman's House Band - Growing Up 2:55 Phil Lynott, John Sykes, Rick Wakeman's House Band - The Man's A Fool 9:13 Rick Wakeman, Tony Ashton - Keyboard Adlib 13:38 Donovan, Rick Wakeman's House Band - Mellow Yellow 16:46 Donovan, Rick Wakeman's House Band - Lalena 20:18 Chris Farlowe, Alvin Lee, Rick Wakeman's House Band - Staring Outta Windows 23:58 Chris Farlowe, Alvin Lee, Rick Wakeman's House Band - Stormy Monday Blues 29:40 Interview: Chris Farlowe 39:10 Chris Farlowe, Alvin Lee, Ian Paice, Rick Parfitt, Rick Wakeman's House Band – Lucille 44:56

Wednesday's no good and you know, Thursday's just as bad. :cool:

Tony Ashton - GasTank 00:00 Alvin Lee, Rick Wakeman And His Band - I May Be Wrong (But I Won't Be Wrong Always) 02:53
Interview: Alvin Lee 06:23 Alvin Lee, Rick Wakeman And His Band - Tell Me Baby What's On Your Mind 10:46
Rick Wakeman And His Band - Rick Intro & Vox Pops 16:12 Ian Paice, Howie Casey, Rick Wakeman And His Band - Resurrection Shuffle 16:42
Interview: Ian Paice 21:38 Ian Paice, Howie Casey, Rick Wakeman And His Band - Possibly 28:36
Suzi Quatro, Steve Hackett, Rick Wakeman And His Band - My Babe 32:00
Suzi Quatro, Steve Hackett, Rick Wakeman And His Band - CC Rider 36:38 Interview: Suzi 41:11 Suzi Quatro, Steve Hackett, Rick Wakeman And His Band: Sweet Little Rock & Roller 46:03

Love me some Suzie Q.

Forum List

Back