What are you doing to prepare for the SOTU

Cleaning my shot glasses and pulling down the Maker's Mark.

Every time he says "I" or refers to himself in any way, shot...

I don't have to work tomorrow...

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to the State of the Union pre-game show!

[applause]

On my Right, Stig Blowhard from the Daily Pisser. On my Left, Peter Puffer from the Huffer. Gentlemen, what do you think we are going to hear from the President tonight?

STIG: He's going to lie his ass off and probably say things that should get him impeached.

PETER: He's going to do a victory lap for the economic recovery.

And here he comes now. Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States!

OBAMA: Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah. Here's what we need to do blah blah blah.

Hello, and welcome to the State of the Union post-game show! Gentlemen, what did we just hear?

STIG: I tole ya!

PETER: I tole ya!

I predict the exact same outcome on this forum from all the usual suspects.

Cleaning my shot glasses and pulling down the Maker's Mark.

Every time he says "I" or refers to himself in any way, shot...

I don't have to work tomorrow...

Good thing... you'll be shitfaced 10 minutes in.

Democrats:

tumblr_inline_mso8auuUYb1qz4rgp.gif

Republicans:

head_up_your_ass.jpeg

Chicken wings and beer :tongue:

We're doing that for super bowl

Well....this IS the super bowl of politics :cool:

No. That would be the 4 year election – you know where the winner and looser are decided. This is nothing more than a stump speech.

As for the OP, why would you need to prepare for anything? This is nothing more than a campaign speech. He is not going to say anything that is new or unexpected. Take a look at all the speeches that Obama has done in the last several months – this is exactly what the state of the union is going to be. Those speeches all rolled into one. Some bullshit about republicans not doing what he wants and that everything wrong is their fault, more about the fact there are wealthy people not paying their fair share and then some bits on raising the minimum wage. Then well get some more talk about him pressing his agenda through EO’s.

All shit we have heard a million times.

Forum List

Back