Allen West slammed smug liberal for claiming Tea Party is racist

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Allen West didn't appreciate the guy lying and claiming the Tea Party is racist. Somehow, liberals equate lower taxes with racism. They are the racists because they think no minorities stand a chance in hell without government helping them.

He also didn't like being laughed at for being a conservative black. Some liberals just don't get it. I am so sick of them acting like minorities have no business being on the right. Total intolerance of anyone who doesn't believe the rhetoric. Calling blacks ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms is a clear sign of ignorance.

Don't Laugh At Allen West for Being A Black Conservative | CNS News

Allen West didn't appreciate the guy lying and claiming the Tea Party is racist. Somehow, liberals equate lower taxes with racism. They are the racists because they think no minorities stand a chance in hell without government helping them.

He also didn't like being laughed at for being a conservative black. Some liberals just don't get it. I am so sick of them acting like minorities have no business being on the right. Total intolerance of anyone who doesn't believe the rhetoric. Calling blacks ventriloquist dummies or Uncle Toms is a clear sign of ignorance.

Don't Laugh At Allen West for Being A Black Conservative | CNS News
Ignorance, and stupidity - the 600lb gorilla.

Allen West does not appreciate anything that does not include a healthy dose of self-righteous anger, it seems to be the only emotion he is capable of, he's good at being angry but it gets old.

Allen West does not appreciate anything that does not include a healthy dose of self-righteous anger, it seems to be the only emotion he is capable of, he's good at being angry but it gets old.

That is a very hypocritical observation, have you ever said that about jackson or sharpton, they are always angry. That's right, their your angry guys so that's OK.

Racists love the Tea Party

How would you know?

Are you in the meetings. On the membership board? Do they call you every night to swap lynching stories and racist jokes?

You is a tool and not a very sharp one at that.

Goddam swamp rat motherfucker.

He's a black man. If you aren't racist, you won't begrudge him his views. Or can continue being racist, and call him "angry" whatever that means.

Last edited:
His views have been extremely highly touted by conservatives throughout pretty much his entire career. Countless public conservative personalities have praised him and his conservative record is nearly completely unsullied. He is surely a beacon of hope for the Republican party and a true hardline conservative that will be making big splashes for years to come!

I wonder how he'll do in the primaries :rolleyes:

No, they don't. That is a liberal myth. Racists aren't welcome anywhere but in the Dem party because there they can claim that all minorities are idiots and cannot function without government help. They just have to lie about their intentions.

The only reason the left paints others as racists is because they consider it racist to talk about people working and cutting taxes. Idiots think the only way to prove you are not racist is to support a nanny government.

That is a very hypocritical observation, have you ever said that about jackson or sharpton, they are always angry. That's right, their your angry guys so that's OK.

Don't play the race card, my comment had nothing to do with race. I do not find his perpetually angry demeanor pleasant, that's all.

Don't play the race card, my comment had nothing to do with race. I do not find his perpetually angry demeanor pleasant, that's all.
You can't fool us.

665-thats-racist.gif

LOL.

That's all you got? He isn't angry, you're scared. Liberals aren't used to having someone be so assertive with them.

No, they don't. That is a liberal myth. Racists aren't welcome anywhere but in the Dem party because there they can claim that all minorities are idiots and cannot function without government help. They just have to lie about their intentions.

The only reason the left paints others as racists is because they consider it racist to talk about people working and cutting taxes. Idiots think the only way to prove you are not racist is to support a nanny government.

The first step towards solving a problem is to admit you have one. You know there are bigots in any opinionated group of humans, no exceptions, the problem with the tea party is that they allow them near microphones way too often.

Forum List

Back