What are we looking at here ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This is tonight in Wrexham.

1656543582142.png
are

Nukes going off across the channel already? Damned Russians. You blew it all up, you maniacs!!!

Better go buy a gorilla suit this minute!

Last edited:
What causes that ?
We get those sunsets a few times a year in Arizona. A combination clouds, moisture and the sunlight coming through at just the right angle. We call them "Sky fire sunsets". The other pic is a double rainbow with sunset light shining through the clouds to give that striping effect.

Last edited:
Red skies at night, sailor's delight.

Probably a good night to get together with some swashbuckling swabbies, and have a delightful time doing whatever swashbuckling swabbies do when they go down to sea together. There be pulling on ropes, guzzling grog, and having such a gay swashbuckling time together, I say.

Oh the gaiety and the buckling of the swash. I'm getting the vapors just thinking about it.

Last edited:
King started making sucking sounds with Gerald's Game...

But at least we have The Stand.
I haven't read that one. I have the hardbound 1st edition of Under The Dome. That's before PJ and I stopped filling up book cases and started filling up Kindles and cloud storage.

I haven't read that one. I have the hardbound 1st edition of Under The Dome. That's before PJ and I stopped filling up book cases and started filling up Kindles and cloud storage.

I would say The Stand is his best work. I've read it three times. Once was the original publication, the the author's cut (unedited), then the original again to compare. I'll probably read it again sometime this year. The one about the Kennedy assassination, 11/22/63, wasn't terrible, but I'm a sucker for time travel tales.

But for the most part, King's early stuff is the best.

His kid has written some good stuff, he writes under the name Joe Hill.

Forum List

Back