What Are They Protesting?

Impressive that every line on the sign could be wrong.

Jenner's DNA has not changed but is his brain that of a man? How does anyone know?
Nothing on the sign is wrong. It doesn't matter what he THINKS/FEELS.
What makes humans special? The DNA we mostly share with every other animal or our unique thoughts, spirit, emotions, etc.?

Sent from my SM-T820 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What does "special" have to do with what makes us male or female? Good grief, Sparkles, could you possibly come back from Rainbow Bright Land for a few seconds and talk like an adult?

View attachment 239666

Looks like a man in a wig to me......
Looks like this one...

la-et-toronto-film-festival-2016-photo-studio--104

No, he really doesn't. At least, not without massive airbrushing.

He should sue the Church if one can call it a church.
He is a man. You really think he is a woman?

There is no reason to put his name on their sign, I'd sue them.

He is a public figure. Unless he's slandered/libeled in some way, he 'd lose.

Yeah, I don't think you get to give interviews far and wide about your transgenderism and then piss and moan that it's "private" when someone talks about it and disagrees.

chaz bono has had his surgery.
And? She is still a woman and there is nothing she can do about it.

actually how he lives his life & who he sleeps with or how & with what genitals he does it with has nothing to do with me - nor do i care... so there's that.

& i'm sure he will continue to do so regardless of what you have to say & there is nothing you can do about it.
And there is no way you can change your gender.

Yup. Another denial of science brought to you by the Democratic Party.

lol... what about hermaphrodites?

science also confirms that sexual identity starts in the brain.

"LOL" What about them? Please, explain to us what a rare genetic defect has to do with a discussion of people who do not have that defect pretending that they can magically become the opposite sex. By all means, do let us all in on the "brilliant" point you imagine you made here (much the same way trans people imagine that they're a different sex).

"Science also confirms" = a bunch of media whores said it in interviews

actually how he lives his life & who he sleeps with or how & with what genitals he does it with has nothing to do with me - nor do i care... so there's that.

& i'm sure he will continue to do so regardless of what you have to say & there is nothing you can do about it.

Herms are anomalous.

Tough titty. Got balls yer a guy, got a slot yer a girl. Got both yer anomalous.

One doesn't become George Washington just because one puts on a wig and a tricorn hat, no matter how strongly one believes it to be true..

what an absurd comparison. it matters not - because the medical field - that is also quite sciency tends to disagree with you. & your opinion sorely lacks credibility among those that know how science works.

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

Sorry, but that made even less sense than your posts usually do, and that's saying something. In what twisted pretense of logic is federal workers not being paid and people on WIC and SNAP related in any way to this church and their "time better spent"?

And while we're at it, who the hell are you to tell anyone, let alone a church, what "better and more important" things they're supposed to be doing? Are you God?

index.jpg

i think that 'church' has better & more important things to do than worry about whether jenner still has a weeny. perhaps their energy can be better spent on those fed workers not being paid & those whose WIC & SNAP will be cut off in just a few short weeks.

Comrade traitor, in rough numbers can you explain to us how many WIC and SNAP recipients have not gotten handouts?

Would that be zero, or would it be zero? :dunno:

their funding will end in mid february.

Look, I realize that you desperately, obsessively want to talk about the government shutdown, but would it be at all possible for you to go do it IN A THREAD ABOUT THE GOVT SHUTDOWN, rather than trying to shoehorn it into every other fucking thread on the board, no matter how unrelated it is? Would that be a thing that could happen, or are you too droolingly stupid and deranged to handle even something that simple?

^^^ what a drama queen. get off the stage.

Comrade traitor, in rough numbers can you explain to us how many WIC and SNAP recipients have not gotten handouts?

Would that be zero, or would it be zero? :dunno:

their funding will end in mid february.
President Trump has made it crystal clear that the wall is going up and Chuck and Nancy will bend a knee. Capitulation isn't an option to the President. He can outlast the left.

BTW, Chuck and Nancy supported a wall before, they should find a way to support it again.

Maybe if Trump does a 180 and says he is suddenly opposed to Border Security they would change their minds?

And while we're at it, would you be so kind as to quit encouraging him to hijack the damned thread because everything has to be about his current obsessive hobbyhorse? Thanks.

Not my thread, but I would like to actually talk about the thread topic I came here to talk about. If I wanted to listen to a slapfight about the shutdown, I'd go to a thread about it. Jeez.

i highjacked nothing. i made a post with an observation. if others reply & encourage a b/f - i will oblige. & i am not a he. i am a she.

jeez.

"LOL" What about them? Please, explain to us what a rare genetic defect has to do with a discussion of people who do not have that defect pretending that they can magically become the opposite sex. By all means, do let us all in on the "brilliant" point you imagine you made here (much the same way trans people imagine that they're a different sex).

"Science also confirms" = a bunch of media whores said it in interviews

tsk tsk tsk... such anger. you should really do something about that. it's not good for the heart.

hermaphrodites are born with both male & female naughty parts... & usually are surgically made to grow up as female because it is simply easier. however, as they mature - sometimes a 'female' is actually male oriented. that's because the brain largely dictates sexuality & just because one has certain genitals does not mean they are programmed to be the sex that match those parts.

now go have a drink, a warm bath & a nap b4 you stroke out.

How is the church's sign a "political agenda"? It's not a "political agenda", it's a statement of Biblical values and the sign is 100% truthful: Bruce Jenner is still a man, homosexuality is still a sin according the the Bible, and even though culture changes, the Word of God is unchanging, untransmutable, and incorruptible.

Actually, it's you people on the left who have made transsexualism and homosexuality a "political agenda." To anyone who knows otherwise, they have always been and will always be a transgressions against our creator. Not only does Christianity condemn those behaviors, but every other religion known to mankind.

Not even just a religious issue, but one of science and biology.

As a matter of immutable scientific fact, a man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman. To assert otherwise is just insane nonsense.

And homosexuality is an evolutionary defect. Two men cannot produce child, and neither can two women; it takes one of each to do so, and it takes one of each to provide the family in which to raise that child.

A lot of people think Bruce Jenner is a gal, however. So they would disagree with you, and see him as a Lesbian.

Sort of confusing, eh?

It's bizarre that they deny the distinction between male and female, but still try to distinguish heterosexual from homosexual.

But that's LIbEral logic for you. You'd have to be f•••ed-up in the head to think you can see any sense in it.

And homosexuality is an evolutionary defect. Two men cannot produce child, and neither can two women; it takes one of each to do so, and it takes one of each to provide the family in which to raise that child.

I don't think so, "evolutionary defect" implies that it has something to do with genetics.

I think its more just a difference in taste- some guys just like to take it in ass. Is this due to genetics? I suppose its possible, but probably not

I don't think so, "evolutionary defect" implies that it has something to do with genetics.

I think its more just a difference in taste- some guys just like to take it in ass. Is this due to genetics? I suppose its possible, but probably not

If you understand how natural selection works, then my remark makes perfect sense.

Organisms that have traits which are conducive to producing viable offspring, get to pass those traits on to later generations.

Traits which are not conducive to producing viable offspring tend to be weeded out, as those that have those traits fail to pass them on to later generations.

Homosexuality is not conducive to producing offspring. Evolution hasn't completely weeded it out, unfortunately, but for obvious reasons, it will never be more than a small, degenerate fringe of the whole population.

Herms are anomalous.

Tough titty. Got balls yer a guy, got a slot yer a girl. Got both yer anomalous.

One doesn't become George Washington just because one puts on a wig and a tricorn hat, no matter how strongly one believes it to be true..

what an absurd comparison. it matters not - because the medical field - that is also quite sciency tends to disagree with you. & your opinion sorely lacks credibility among those that know how science works.

Sex change surgery merely makes the Halloween costume permanent. Essentially analogous to a hair weave.

Forum List

Back