What Are They Protesting?

President Trump has made it crystal clear that the wall is going up and Chuck and Nancy will bend a knee. Capitulation isn't an option to the President. He can outlast the left.

BTW, Chuck and Nancy supported a wall before, they should find a way to support it again.

Maybe if Trump does a 180 and says he is suddenly opposed to Border Security they would change their minds?

trump will most likely try to impose a national emergency, but that will go straight to court. then of course the eminent domain lawsuits will also start up. you think congress will outlast the uprisings? especially all the senate (R)s up for reelection? mitch better watch his back for a mutiny.

A 2/3 Majority in both houses is required to overturn a Presidential veto. I don't see that in Chuck and Nancy's future.

Republicans aren't likely to "do a Brutus" and stab the leader of their 2020 ticket in the back, mainly because they don't have anyone better who can vanquish the left next year.

some have already cracked & 3 weeks ago- just b4 trump was proud to take the mantle & shut gov'ment down.... the senate had 92 votes to keep it open. if mitch doesn't do something - the senators up for reelection in 2020 ( & there are many more than 2018) might force mitch's hand.

80% of federal workers are in California and Virginia. Neither will go for Trump.

You're dreaming if you think this will hurt Trump, Comrade.

it already is. he's trying like hell to get the tables to turn on whose to blame--- but the american people ain't having none of it. that will soon translate into CONcern for those (R)s up for reelection as this goes on. remember when town halls were filled with scared people when the ACA was in jeopardy?

You're out of your alleged mind, Comrade.

If 90% of voters cast votes for the Republican in California, the state would still go to the democrats. Cali is a communist dictatorship. No matter what Trump does, the Communists will be the choice.

trump will most likely try to impose a national emergency, but that will go straight to court. then of course the eminent domain lawsuits will also start up. you think congress will outlast the uprisings? especially all the senate (R)s up for reelection? mitch better watch his back for a mutiny.

A 2/3 Majority in both houses is required to overturn a Presidential veto. I don't see that in Chuck and Nancy's future.

Republicans aren't likely to "do a Brutus" and stab the leader of their 2020 ticket in the back, mainly because they don't have anyone better who can vanquish the left next year.

some have already cracked & 3 weeks ago- just b4 trump was proud to take the mantle & shut gov'ment down.... the senate had 92 votes to keep it open. if mitch doesn't do something - the senators up for reelection in 2020 ( & there are many more than 2018) might force mitch's hand.

80% of federal workers are in California and Virginia. Neither will go for Trump.

You're dreaming if you think this will hurt Trump, Comrade.

it already is. he's trying like hell to get the tables to turn on whose to blame--- but the american people ain't having none of it. that will soon translate into CONcern for those (R)s up for reelection as this goes on. remember when town halls were filled with scared people when the ACA was in jeopardy?

You're out of your alleged mind, Comrade.

If 90% of voters cast votes for the Republican in California, the state would still go to the democrats. Cali is a communist dictatorship. No matter what Trump does, the Communists will be the choice.

^^^
blah-blah-blah-day.jpg

Do you have a link to those assessments?

Deoxyribonucleic acid.
The clicky no worky :[

You're dumb as a cat turd.

You must be a democrat. :thup:
You guys are the ones pointing at a shemale and calling them a man. Man as defined is not limited strictly to dna. In the context of our existence, man is a lot of things that jenner and others no longer exhibit or never did in the first place.

In the not so distant future, even dna will not be a limiting factor. Hormone and gene therapies will be able to convert the dna to some degree in an attempt to correct the mismatch or malformation of physiology. Beyond these famous ones that convert later, there are a number of kids born in between that really need the therapies and our support to be able to get themselves right and live their best lives. I dont see their plight as something to mock or demonize.

Deoxyribonucleic acid.

You guys are the ones pointing at a shemale and calling them a man. Man as defined is not limited strictly to dna. In the context of our existence, man is a lot of things that jenner and others no longer exhibit or never did in the first place.

In the not so distant future, even dna will not be a limiting factor. Hormone and gene therapies will be able to convert the dna to some degree in an attempt to correct the mismatch or malformation of physiology. Beyond these famous ones that convert later, there are a number of kids born in between that really need the therapies and our support to be able to get themselves right and live their best lives. I dont see their plight as something to mock or demonize.

"You guys are using facts and biology! We made up a new definition based on how we want things to be!"

The day you can actually change a person's chromosomes, you come back and talk to us about it. Until then, I think I speak for all the rational people here when I say I'm not interested in hearing about how sex isn't defined by DNA because of "in the future".

Deoxyribonucleic acid.

"You guys are using facts and biology! We made up a new definition based on how we want things to be!"

The day you can actually change a person's chromosomes, you come back and talk to us about it. Until then, I think I speak for all the rational people here when I say I'm not interested in hearing about how sex isn't defined by DNA because of "in the future".
Ok yah pompous retard, explain the intersexed babies and what to do with them. The brain is the largest sex organ. What happens when the brain and genitals dont develop to the same predisposition, like what happens with genitals? If the brain and genitals dont match would it be better to institutionalize them or reassign them to let them live their best life? Biology itself creates these mismatches so your claim to ideological superiority is pathetically mistaken.

You guys really have no grounds to demonize these poor souls. Its wicked behavior. Your juvenile understanding of physiology is cute but wrong and immoral and reflects on your black hateful hearts.

Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Ok yah pompous retard, explain the intersexed babies and what to do with them. The brain is the largest sex organ. What happens when the brain and genitals dont develop to the same predisposition, like what happens with genitals? If the brain and genitals dont match would it be better to institutionalize them or reassign them to let them live their best life? Biology itself creates these mismatches so your claim to ideological superiority is pathetically mistaken.

You guys really have no grounds to demonize these poor souls. Its wicked behavior. Your juvenile understanding of physiology is cute but wrong and immoral and reflects on your black hateful hearts.

Do you identify as a unicorn, sploogy.

Reality is, moron.

Reality doesn't give a fuck about your "feelz."

Forum List

Back