Now they have even infected circle count dot com with a bunch of filthy lies and deceptions

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Ahh more Google Plus lies and deceptions. Not only have the homosexual activists known as google plus management been blocking me from my circles, my communities and the public stream for months now, now they have even infected circle count dot come with a bunch of filthy lies and deceptions for I have had thousands of comments and hundreds of re shares before they started discriminating me by hiding me from the public and communities and my circles, extended circles etc. months ago on a full on assault* The odd bone head from google plus management plus ones my stuff or makes some lame ass comment. The only way I can be found by anyone these days is if you specifically look for me in such as google search where you will find more pathetic web sites who have discriminated me for besting low life scum bag homosexual activists with facts that reveal them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be while they continue to treat the public like a bunch of dumb tarts along side spamming their filth through a corrupt bias main stream media as well the internet.

see for yourself

CircleCount.com ─ The Tool for Google+ Statistics - Get your Free Analysis & see the most popular people at Google+

But if anyone who opposes them exposing them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be then you are labelled a spammer to ban you from the site for doing your job as an activist raising public awareness aside from them slandering you with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe.

Then we have imbeciles from bias and corrupted sites for example you will see some lying low life scum bag that I easily bested when I joined the site called Rabble dot ca, these activists have me banned then turn around and slander me with their lies in attempt to detour people from wanting to further investigate while I am no longer able to correspond there. Here have a look for yourself by researching my name in google plus where you will likely find this rhetoric from some cheap intellectual bum. (besides this person for example, doesn't even have a brain large enough to know what a racist is, for I do not discriminate people for their racial variation / show me one factual example where I ever did! I fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.)

Redirect Notice

and enjoy feasting on the following information

Freedom To Be Heterosexual Has Been Taken Away By Homosexual Activists

(I also notice that the Ontario Parliament is currently forcing things through legislation no matter what citizens want. Need you be reminded that if it was not for "Mother" and "Father" none of us would even exist!)

Homosexual Activists Can't Handle A Level Playing Field

Of course I scare homosexual activists because I share facts on the foundations of primary global issues I address which reveal beyond any shadow of doubt homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their "every issue to do with their bias agenda" that I address. Because I share facts on the foundations of primary global issues which expose homosexual activists for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be, and homosexual activists are not able to contest those very facts with so much as a shred of validity, of course they are scared of being revealed for what they prove to be beyond the lies, deceptions and discrimination that they force on the public through a bias corrupted main stream joke / main stream media. These bias homosexual activists have had me banned off of hundreds of web sites with every lie, deception and form of discrimination that they could possibly fathom to try and hide the very facts I share from the public so that they can continue making a mockery of society while treating the public like a bunch of idiots. They label any activist out there doing their job by raising awareness that opposes them as a spammer or a troll to have them banned off of web sites / political and news discussion forums meanwhile these homosexual activists spam / troll their lies and deceptions not only all over the internet but through the corrupted bias main stream media as well. Homosexual activists can't handle a level playing field because all they have are lies deceptions and discrimination now being revealed and it is my pleasure and time is coming for these fools to pay the piper globally and permanently. I understand full well why Uganda takes such extreme measures because of what they see by watching a bunch of homosexual activist lies deceptions and discrimination insanity infect other countries into such madness such as the countries right here in North America. I do not advocate violence but I do understand why they take such measures. I play a key role in contacting tens of thousands of almost 200 countries globally to end such homosexual activist insanity permanently and globally. There will be no where to run and no where to hide. And all of this talk that they attempt in trying to make anything else the issue such as "there are more important things going on in the world so why do you care about what homosexuals do" speech that they attempt upon you, I say right back at them: You mean like the more important things going on for the last half a century while homosexual activists have been making a mockery of everything with a bunch of lies, deceptions and discrimination anyway?!!

After the last half of a century of homosexual activists ramming their sexual orientation lies and deceptions upon society to the point of corrupting legislation etc. with lies and deceptions, now that they have corrupted legislation with lies and deceptions they are now banning the public from discussing sexual orientation online to prevent their lies and deceptions from being exploited. Think I am lying? Well you go right ahead and join a political or news discussion forum in the USA, CVanada and United Kingdom and you will find as a part of the agreement to join that forum or message born is that you are not allowed to discuss sexual orientation. Think I am kidding, go right ahead and see for yourself.

OK moving along ...

Fact: Homosexual activists go on with the obvious lie of how they advocate freedom of choice while they are quite obviously advocating robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual by encouraging homosexuals to refuse to accept themselves for what they are which leads to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these homosexual deceptions and proof of this is, homosexual activists perpetuating such homosexual deceptions such as categorizing homosexuals as the Tranny, Transsexual and transgender for example. (types of homosexuals who refuse to accept themselves for what they are that for now get away with pretending to be the opposite sex which leads to unsuspecting heterosexual being robbed of the right to be heterosexual. If you are a heterosexual and you get deceived, homosexual activists are making it so that you have no choice in the matter while they are calling this advocating freedom of choice and any heterosexuals that claims otherwise with validity through demonstrating such facts as being heterosexual doesn't include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, homosexual activists thrust such lies upon them as hater bigot and homophobe)

Fact: Being heterosexual describes specifically a person who has sex with those born with the opposite sex genital they the heterosexual them self are born with.

Fact: Being homosexual specifically describes a person who has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with.

Fact: Being Bi sexual describes a person that has sex with those born with the same sex genital and with the opposite sex genital that the bi sexual them self is born with.

They are attempting to phase out bi sexual as relevant by claiming that a heterosexual person who has sex with a homosexual (pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born such as tranny, transsexual, transvestite) is heterosexuality. Well I got news for you in the form of a blow your mind video that exploits these homosexual activists for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of this primary issue.

Warning, the following video contains some descriptive choice of words that some of you may not be use too. But since homosexuals and homosexual activists get away with such lies as referring to me as well other heterosexuals as a hater, a bigot and a homophobe this video only exemplifies justice because if you are going to label people with such lies, then you had better be willing to accept being labelled yourself only when I do it as you will see, I am being genuine as I back on claims on the foundation of primary global issues I address with fact.

Marriage:

Fact: If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. Thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which is the factual evidence that proves homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions and that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage was never about honouring that if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. Thousands of years Homosexual activists are calling marriage an equality issue when homosexual unions do not even equal heterosexual unions to begin with quite obviously.
I know many of you are aware of this as I myself was made aware by the media as it happened over the years and each and every time homosexual activists failed, they attempted a new lies and deceptions all the while evading the fact that thousands of years prove that marriage is about honouring heterosexual unions. (hence the insane homosexual activist obsessive compulsive lying deceiving mentality) Not one of them ever will contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity as not one of them ever did. All they do is attempt to make their delusions the issue such as:

They attempted to make the issue about some people in society feeling uncomfortable about different human racial variations getting married. Yet even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honour of the unity of male and female!!! They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love and the USA Supreme Court themselves even acknowledges this fact and I'll get to that just below!!! They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were deceptively trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions!!! Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honouring. If it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honour in that?

Because it was brought to homosexual activists attention that marriage isn't about honouring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective thus exemplifying that marriage is being disrespected by these activists attempting to make a complete mockery of it, they then attempted to claim that divorce disrespects marriage in attempt to make their delusions the issue once again. Yet the fact remains that divorce certainly doesn't disrespect the fact that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions, but homosexual activists attempt every lie and deception in attempt to make their delusions the issue.

Homosexual activists even have even become scholars in recent past then attempted to claim that every gay relationship they could find recorded throughout history was a marriage. I was in two relationships myself but was never married but if homosexual activists thought it would help their lies and deceptions they would call each of my relationships a marriage because they try and make every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom appear relevant in attempt to try and make their delusions the issue! Back in the Days of the Roman Empire for example homosexuals were beheaded for attempting to make a mockery of marriage but homosexual activists attempt to claim such short lived mockeries as actual marriages.

Homosexual activists have even attempted to make ghost marriages the issue of which ghost marriages were about honouring heterosexual unions of couples after they passed away because of such things in some cultures where the second born could not marry before the first born of a family. So if the first born never married, the family would have to wait until the next sibling died to have a ghost marriage!

The USA Supreme Courts lame excuse for supporting a bunch of filthy homosexual activist lies and deceptions:
The Court notes, marriage was once viewed as an arrangement in which women were treated as the property of their husbands and subordinate to their will. As the Court observes, this came to be viewed as grossly unjust and so the institution of marriage evolved to rid itself of the injustice.

Which is another factual example of marriage honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that union again are heterosexual unions before and after that court made a decision. Here is where the Supreme Court makes a complete mockery of themselves and in this instance the USA while then after expect citizens to respect a bunch of filthy lies and deceptions or face jail:

Today the Court announces that that time has come to recognize the injustice in the disparate treatment of gays and lesbians seeking the right to marry.

Homosexual activists lie by claiming that there is discrimination or an injustice but they obviously do not back that claim with even so much as a shred of validity because this is not an equality or discrimination issue because we all equally have the right to marry those born with the opposite sex genital that we ourselves are born with because that is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

Homosexual activists even attempt such rhetoric as: The fact something is usually done in some way does not prove that it is has to be done that way, or that it should be done that way

Not anything will ever change the fact throughout the existence of the human race that thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which is worth honouring with marriage (hence is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years proves it) no matter how desperately homosexual activist scramble to try and make their every lie and deception the issue because they refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are! Because homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are they are throwing away tax dollars with their every lie and deception while causing headaches over complete garbage and I say make these imbeciles pay back every cent out of their own insane pockets! It's likely enough to bring any country enduring such rhetoric out of deficit and beyond!

I don't hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean that homosexual activist actions do not disgust me and that most certainly doesn't mean that homosexual activist ignorance doesn't infuriate me and that doesn't make homosexual activists obsessive compulsions to lie and deceive on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda acceptable! And it most certainly doesn't make it acceptable that homosexual activists discriminate others while whining false claims of discrimination along with crying wolf with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe in attempt to bully their way through elected, appointed and designated officials while dictating their lies and deceptions through a corrupted bias main stream media which is how they have gotten away with making this soon to be short lived modern day mockery they have made by corrupting legislation etc. on certain parts of the globe! This is about accountability and it is time that homosexual activists are held accountable for their lies deceptions and discrimination while getting away with treating the public like a bunch of stupid guinea pigs! It is my pleasure to fight the good fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet and in this instance ridding the world of this homosexual activist / LGBT insanity globally and permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations!

What needs to be done to free our innocent little children as well as society as a whole from this homosexual insanity is simply undo everything homosexual activists have done (legislation corrupted etc.) over the past few decades and start from scratch such as restoring marriage to a respectable state only this time make it so all procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that tranny, transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bisexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable for it is quite obviously robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexuals. Anyone pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to think that it is ok to do it as well which again leads to more heterosexual victims which is why pretending to be the opposite sex needs to be criminalized for everyone. This type of homosexual behaviour being forced upon innocent little children in the school system or upon citizens through government is unacceptable!

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
Proof is int the pudding, just check the links as well check out my google plus profile page.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

giphy.gif

• Banned
Inappropriate on this thread.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

It could be their new "Get rid of the crazies" program. Sounds like it might be beginning to work. Good for them.

• Banned
It could be their new "Get rid of the crazies" program. Sounds like it might be beginning to work. Good for them.

Oh and you mean to imply that crazy people are the ones such as myself who backs his claims on the foundations of primary issues I address with fact?! !

I know full well that google plus management are full of homosexual activists of which I share the very factual evidence on the foundations of primary global issues I address which reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be.

Because homosexual activists are not able to contest what I share with so much as a shred of validity, here they are like you, desperately scrambling to try and make their every lie and deception the issue as well try and hide me from the public and tamper with circle count dot com in attempt to try and distort peoples perception of me because homosexual activists can't handle a level playing field because all homosexual activists exemplify have when it comes to facing the foundation of an issue to do with bias bias agenda is to run away from facing those facts while desperately scrambling to try and make your every lie and deception the issue in attempt to try and confuse the issue because homosexual activist mentalities prove to be that weak and pathetic.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ahh more Google Plus lies and deceptions. Not only have the homosexual activists known as google plus management been blocking me from my circles, my communities and the public stream for months now, now they have even infected circle count dot come with a bunch of filthy lies and deceptions for I have had thousands of comments and hundreds of re shares before they started discriminating me by hiding me from the public and communities and my circles, extended circles etc. months ago on a full on assault* The odd bone head from google plus management plus ones my stuff or makes some lame ass comment. The only way I can be found by anyone these days is if you specifically look for me in such as google search where you will find more pathetic web sites who have discriminated me for besting low life scum bag homosexual activists with facts that reveal them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be while they continue to treat the public like a bunch of dumb tarts along side spamming their filth through a corrupt bias main stream media as well the internet.

see for yourself

CircleCount.com ─ The Tool for Google+ Statistics - Get your Free Analysis & see the most popular people at Google+

But if anyone who opposes them exposing them for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be then you are labelled a spammer to ban you from the site for doing your job as an activist raising public awareness aside from them slandering you with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe.

Then we have imbeciles from bias and corrupted sites for example you will see some lying low life scum bag that I easily bested when I joined the site called Rabble dot ca, these activists have me banned then turn around and slander me with their lies in attempt to detour people from wanting to further investigate while I am no longer able to correspond there. Here have a look for yourself by researching my name in google plus where you will likely find this rhetoric from some cheap intellectual bum. (besides this person for example, doesn't even have a brain large enough to know what a racist is, for I do not discriminate people for their racial variation / show me one factual example where I ever did! I fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.)

Redirect Notice

(I also notice that the Ontario Parliament is currently forcing things through legislation no matter what citizens want. Need you be reminded that if it was not for "Mother" and "Father" none of us would even exist!)

Of course I scare homosexual activists because I share facts on the foundations of primary global issues I address which reveal beyond any shadow of doubt homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their "every issue to do with their bias agenda" that I address. Because I share facts on the foundations of primary global issues which expose homosexual activists for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be, and homosexual activists are not able to contest those very facts with so much as a shred of validity, of course they are scared of being revealed for what they prove to be beyond the lies, deceptions and discrimination that they force on the public through a bias corrupted main stream joke / main stream media. These bias homosexual activists have had me banned off of hundreds of web sites with every lie, deception and form of discrimination that they could possibly fathom to try and hide the very facts I share from the public so that they can continue making a mockery of society while treating the public like a bunch of idiots. They label any activist out there doing their job by raising awareness that opposes them as a spammer or a troll to have them banned off of web sites / political and news discussion forums meanwhile these homosexual activists spam / troll their lies and deceptions not only all over the internet but through the corrupted bias main stream media as well. Homosexual activists can't handle a level playing field because all they have are lies deceptions and discrimination now being revealed and it is my pleasure and time is coming for these fools to pay the piper globally and permanently. I understand full well why Uganda takes such extreme measures because of what they see by watching a bunch of homosexual activist lies deceptions and discrimination insanity infect other countries into such madness such as the countries right here in North America. I do not advocate violence but I do understand why they take such measures. I play a key role in contacting tens of thousands of almost 200 countries globally to end such homosexual activist insanity permanently and globally. There will be no where to run and no where to hide. And all of this talk that they attempt in trying to make anything else the issue such as "there are more important things going on in the world so why do you care about what homosexuals do" speech that they attempt upon you, I say right back at them: You mean like the more important things going on for the last half a century while homosexual activists have been making a mockery of everything with a bunch of lies, deceptions and discrimination anyway?!!

After the last half of a century of homosexual activists ramming their sexual orientation lies and deceptions upon society to the point of corrupting legislation etc. with lies and deceptions, now that they have corrupted legislation with lies and deceptions they are now banning the public from discussing sexual orientation online to prevent their lies and deceptions from being exploited. Think I am lying? Well you go right ahead and join a political or news discussion forum in the USA, CVanada and United Kingdom and you will find as a part of the agreement to join that forum or message born is that you are not allowed to discuss sexual orientation. Think I am kidding, go right ahead and see for yourself.

OK moving along ...

Fact: Homosexual activists go on with the obvious lie of how they advocate freedom of choice while they are quite obviously advocating robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual by encouraging homosexuals to refuse to accept themselves for what they are which leads to homosexuals robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexual with these homosexual deceptions and proof of this is, homosexual activists perpetuating such homosexual deceptions such as categorizing homosexuals as the Tranny, Transsexual and transgender for example. (types of homosexuals who refuse to accept themselves for what they are that for now get away with pretending to be the opposite sex which leads to unsuspecting heterosexual being robbed of the right to be heterosexual. If you are a heterosexual and you get deceived, homosexual activists are making it so that you have no choice in the matter while they are calling this advocating freedom of choice and any heterosexuals that claims otherwise with validity through demonstrating such facts as being heterosexual doesn't include having sex with those born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with, homosexual activists thrust such lies upon them as hater bigot and homophobe)

Fact: Being heterosexual describes specifically a person who has sex with those born with the opposite sex genital they the heterosexual them self are born with.

Fact: Being homosexual specifically describes a person who has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with.

Fact: Being Bi sexual describes a person that has sex with those born with the same sex genital and with the opposite sex genital that the bi sexual them self is born with.

They are attempting to phase out bi sexual as relevant by claiming that a heterosexual person who has sex with a homosexual (pretending to be the opposite sex that they are born such as tranny, transsexual, transvestite) is heterosexuality. Well I got news for you in the form of a blow your mind video that exploits these homosexual activists for the liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of this primary issue.

Warning, the following video contains some descriptive choice of words that some of you may not be use too. But since homosexuals and homosexual activists get away with such lies as referring to me as well other heterosexuals as a hater, a bigot and a homophobe this video only exemplifies justice because if you are going to label people with such lies, then you had better be willing to accept being labelled yourself only when I do it as you will see, I am being genuine as I back on claims on the foundation of primary global issues I address with fact.

Marriage:

Fact: If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. Thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which is the factual evidence that proves homosexual unions do not equal heterosexual unions and that thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves that marriage was never about honouring that if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. Thousands of years Homosexual activists are calling marriage an equality issue when homosexual unions do not even equal heterosexual unions to begin with quite obviously.
I know many of you are aware of this as I myself was made aware by the media as it happened over the years and each and every time homosexual activists failed, they attempted a new lies and deceptions all the while evading the fact that thousands of years prove that marriage is about honouring heterosexual unions. (hence the insane homosexual activist obsessive compulsive lying deceiving mentality) Not one of them ever will contest this fact with so much as a shred of validity as not one of them ever did. All they do is attempt to make their delusions the issue such as:

They attempted to make the issue about some people in society feeling uncomfortable about different human racial variations getting married. Yet even different variations of the human race getting married was also always in honour of the unity of male and female!!! They even deceptively tried to make marriage to be about being with who you love. They again ignored the fact that love may have been present in many marriages but marriage itself was always between heterosexual unions of which beside that primary fact to do with this issue, not every heterosexual couple got married out of love and the USA Supreme Court themselves even acknowledges this fact and I'll get to that just below!!! They also tried to make the issue about heterosexual couples who are not able to birth children and can still get married. That was when they were deceptively trying to make the issue of marriage into "marriage isn't about procreation." What they avoided, I find quite obvious, is the fact that heterosexual couples that can not have children still doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions!!! Marriage wouldn't even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions. None of us would even exist now if it were not for heterosexual unions which quite obviously makes heterosexual unions, well above all other unions, worth honouring. If it were up to homosexuality to sustain the human population, we quite obviously would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective and where is the honour in that?

Because it was brought to homosexual activists attention that marriage isn't about honouring that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective thus exemplifying that marriage is being disrespected by these activists attempting to make a complete mockery of it, they then attempted to claim that divorce disrespects marriage in attempt to make their delusions the issue once again. Yet the fact remains that divorce certainly doesn't disrespect the fact that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions, but homosexual activists attempt every lie and deception in attempt to make their delusions the issue.

Homosexual activists even have even become scholars in recent past then attempted to claim that every gay relationship they could find recorded throughout history was a marriage. I was in two relationships myself but was never married but if homosexual activists thought it would help their lies and deceptions they would call each of my relationships a marriage because they try and make every lie and deception that they can possibly fathom appear relevant in attempt to try and make their delusions the issue! Back in the Days of the Roman Empire for example homosexuals were beheaded for attempting to make a mockery of marriage but homosexual activists attempt to claim such short lived mockeries as actual marriages.

Homosexual activists have even attempted to make ghost marriages the issue of which ghost marriages were about honouring heterosexual unions of couples after they passed away because of such things in some cultures where the second born could not marry before the first born of a family. So if the first born never married, the family would have to wait until the next sibling died to have a ghost marriage!

The USA Supreme Courts lame excuse for supporting a bunch of filthy homosexual activist lies and deceptions:
The Court notes, marriage was once viewed as an arrangement in which women were treated as the property of their husbands and subordinate to their will. As the Court observes, this came to be viewed as grossly unjust and so the institution of marriage evolved to rid itself of the injustice.

Which is another factual example of marriage honouring the unity of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our very existence and that union again are heterosexual unions before and after that court made a decision. Here is where the Supreme Court makes a complete mockery of themselves and in this instance the USA while then after expect citizens to respect a bunch of filthy lies and deceptions or face jail:

Today the Court announces that that time has come to recognize the injustice in the disparate treatment of gays and lesbians seeking the right to marry.

Homosexual activists lie by claiming that there is discrimination or an injustice but they obviously do not back that claim with even so much as a shred of validity because this is not an equality or discrimination issue because we all equally have the right to marry those born with the opposite sex genital that we ourselves are born with because that is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage proves it beyond any shadow of doubt.

Homosexual activists even attempt such rhetoric as: The fact something is usually done in some way does not prove that it is has to be done that way, or that it should be done that way

Not anything will ever change the fact throughout the existence of the human race that thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist which is worth honouring with marriage (hence is what marriage was created for and in honour of and thousands of years proves it) no matter how desperately homosexual activist scramble to try and make their every lie and deception the issue because they refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are! Because homosexual activists refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are they are throwing away tax dollars with their every lie and deception while causing headaches over complete garbage and I say make these imbeciles pay back every cent out of their own insane pockets! It's likely enough to bring any country enduring such rhetoric out of deficit and beyond!

I don't hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean that homosexual activist actions do not disgust me and that most certainly doesn't mean that homosexual activist ignorance doesn't infuriate me and that doesn't make homosexual activists obsessive compulsions to lie and deceive on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda acceptable! And it most certainly doesn't make it acceptable that homosexual activists discriminate others while whining false claims of discrimination along with crying wolf with such lies as hater bigot and homophobe in attempt to bully their way through elected, appointed and designated officials while dictating their lies and deceptions through a corrupted bias main stream media which is how they have gotten away with making this soon to be short lived modern day mockery they have made by corrupting legislation etc. on certain parts of the globe! This is about accountability and it is time that homosexual activists are held accountable for their lies deceptions and discrimination while getting away with treating the public like a bunch of stupid guinea pigs! It is my pleasure to fight the good fight for the well being of the future of the life on this planet and in this instance ridding the world of this homosexual activist / LGBT insanity globally and permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations!

What needs to be done to free our innocent little children as well as society as a whole from this homosexual insanity is simply undo everything homosexual activists have done (legislation corrupted etc.) over the past few decades and start from scratch such as restoring marriage to a respectable state only this time make it so all procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that tranny, transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized. Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bisexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable for it is quite obviously robbing heterosexuals of the right to be heterosexuals. Anyone pretending to be the opposite sex encourages homosexuals to think that it is ok to do it as well which again leads to more heterosexual victims which is why pretending to be the opposite sex needs to be criminalized for everyone. This type of homosexual behaviour being forced upon innocent little children in the school system or upon citizens through government is unacceptable!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Don't ever use Google. I don't. I use duckduckgo.com

• Banned

see for yourself

Redirect Notice

OK moving along ...

Marriage:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Thanks for your suggestion but I have never heard of it. What is it, a search engine?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

see for yourself

Redirect Notice

OK moving along ...

Marriage:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Thanks for your suggestion but I have never heard of it. What is it, a search engine?

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Yes, it is a search engine that doesn't track you and isn't connected to Google in any way.

Oh and you mean to imply that crazy people are the ones such as myself who backs his claims on the foundations of primary issues I address with fact?! !

I know full well that google plus management are full of homosexual activists of which I share the very factual evidence on the foundations of primary global issues I address which reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be.

Because homosexual activists are not able to contest what I share with so much as a shred of validity, here they are like you, desperately scrambling to try and make their every lie and deception the issue as well try and hide me from the public and tamper with circle count dot com in attempt to try and distort peoples perception of me because homosexual activists can't handle a level playing field because all homosexual activists exemplify have when it comes to facing the foundation of an issue to do with bias bias agenda is to run away from facing those facts while desperately scrambling to try and make your every lie and deception the issue in attempt to try and confuse the issue because homosexual activist mentalities prove to be that weak and pathetic.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oh no. Don't think I want to imply people who back their claims with facts are crazy. I didn't mean that at all. I just meant that you were crazy and they might be trying to get rid of you.

see for yourself

Redirect Notice

OK moving along ...

Marriage:

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Yes, it is a search engine that doesn't track you and isn't connected to Google in any way.

Well thanks again but to change government legislation and internet policies I must tackle them and raise awareness to the injustices. I checked out the site and looks like a typical search engine that basically displays the same that google does.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oh no. Don't think I want to imply people who back their claims with facts are crazy. I didn't mean that at all. I just meant that you were crazy and they might be trying to get rid of you.

Then back that claim up with so much as a shred of validity and share what it is that makes you imply that I am in any way shape or form crazy?!!

All you have is to lie in the form of a vacant un backed claim in attempt to make your delusions the issue thus far just like every homosexual activist on the planet I have faced off with.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

New Topics

Forum List

Back