What are some of your favorite songs by the legendary musician David Bowie?

THE greatest piano solo in rock history:

iu

Being a queer does not equal musical talent. No.
Sorry, MM, but I'm not afraid of giving people their just due because of their sexual orientation, which I don't think anyone can help anymore than they can what food they like. The world disagrees with you. According to Rolling Stone Magazine, Bowie is officially ranked the 39th best rock musician of all time. I don't know where I'd rank him, but Bowie definitely had real creative talent and innate performance talent much as was born into Michael Jackson, whom I never cared much for, I'm not a pop fan, but I'd no more deny his talent just because he was black than Bowie's because he was gay.

View attachment 357147
Wrong! He sucked balls..literally. His music did as well.
I prefer female ball suckers. It is what it is.
Your opinion. The world disagrees. Bowie had 24 songs by my count in the TOP TEN with FOURTEEN (14) of those songs reaching #1, #2 or #3 on the charts!

The guy was a superstar.

My Top 5 David Bowie songs:

5. In the Heat of the Morning
4. Cracked Actor
3. After All
2. Memory of a Free Festival
1. My Death (live 1972)

This list could change five minutes from now...

Being a queer does not equal musical talent. No.
Sorry, MM, but I'm not afraid of giving people their just due because of their sexual orientation, which I don't think anyone can help anymore than they can what food they like. The world disagrees with you. According to Rolling Stone Magazine, Bowie is officially ranked the 39th best rock musician of all time. I don't know where I'd rank him, but Bowie definitely had real creative talent and innate performance talent much as was born into Michael Jackson, whom I never cared much for, I'm not a pop fan, but I'd no more deny his talent just because he was black than Bowie's because he was gay.

View attachment 357147
Wrong! He sucked balls..literally. His music did as well.
I prefer female ball suckers. It is what it is.
Your opinion. The world disagrees. Bowie had 24 songs by my count in the TOP TEN with FOURTEEN (14) of those songs reaching #1, #2 or #3 on the charts!

The guy was a superstar.

Any David Bowie song vs. any Billy Powell =fail.
David Bowie was a faggot charlatan.
Piano my ass. You know who's a good piano player? My cousin's husband.
Also my aunt that's dead now.
The one that played "Dixie" for me.
Ohh..I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotton, look away , look away, look away, Dixieland.
In Dixieland where I was born, early on one frosty mornin' look away, look away look away, Dixieland.
Yeah, I know that stuff, boy. Whatcha think about that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back