What are "Race Relations?"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What do you mean when you use or see that term "race relations?"

I never use it, not anyone in my circle, or anyone I know.

Honestly, the only people I see/hear using that term are whites in the media (particularly "conservative" media outlets) and here on USMB.

What does that term really mean?

Honestly, the only people I see/hear using that term are whites in the media (particularly "conservative" media outlets) and here on USMB.
Race relations used to be much easier when people knew to stay in their own neighborhood. Since people no longer abide by that, race relations are worse.

Race relations used to be much easier when people knew to stay in their own neighborhood. Since people no longer abide by that, race relations are worse.
What do you mean by "race relations?"

This is what I'm trying to get to the bottom of.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What do you mean by "race relations?"

This is what I'm trying to get to the bottom of.
Based on the two English words, I would guess that it means relations between peoples of differing races. But with lefties they like to change the meaning of words so who the fuck knows. Ask your retarded white liberal friends. They are the ones studying “critical race theory” and obsess over race.

Largely that we learn from each about both the frictions and commonalities between races. Best done WITHOUT government interference and on a personal level.. If both aren't learning anything valuable, it aint working.

Race "relations" should lead to racial reconciliation.. It's the direct OPPOSITE of "CRTheory" which enforces a NEW type of re-segregation.. And a lot of fancy degreed race and gender studies people wouldn't HAVE a future if race relations and reconciliation was the preferred path..

The term "race relations" refers to how well whites and blacks are getting along.

If we are fighting like cats and dogs, giving each other shit on the streets all the time, or even shooting each other- race relations are bad.

However, if we are in the same workplace, shopping at the same Walmart and we are getting along well enough, rarely fighting, that means race relations are tremendous.

Largely that we learn from each about both the frictions and commonalities between races. Best done WITHOUT government interference and on a personal level.. If both aren't learning anything valuable, it aint working.

Race "relations" should lead to racial reconciliation.. It's the direct OPPOSITE of "CRTheory" which enforces a NEW type of re-segregation.. And a lot of fancy degreed race and gender studies people wouldn't HAVE a future if race relations and reconciliation was the preferred path..
Racial reconciliation for what? Please expound.

The term "race relations" refers to how well whites and blacks are getting along.

If we are fighting like cats and dogs, giving each other shit on the streets all the time, or even shooting each other- race relations are bad.

However, if we are in the same workplace, shopping at the same Walmart and we are getting along well enough, rarely fighting, that means race relations are tremendous.
Based on your statement, how do you determine race relations to be now?

• Thanks

might I suggest buying a dictionary or wikipedia,,

There is no "their own neighborhood."

Based on your statement, how do you determine race relations to be now?

Pretty tremendous actually.

At least around here, whites and blacks are getting along,not shooting up each others' meetings, not have ugly confrontations on the street for the most part.

Being able to relate to the different types of races, from the more primitive to the more intelligent. I myself feel I have great "Race Relations" because I understand the basic nature of the different "races"

Good question. I never use it either.

At least around here, whites and blacks are getting along,not shooting up each others' meetings, not have ugly confrontations on the street for the most part.
Is there anywhere in America, that you know of at least, where the latter is happening?

• Thanks

Is there anywhere in America, that you know of at least, where the latter is happening?
the majority of the country gets along,, its just the dem cities where all the hate and violence is the norm,,

Locking your car doors when you drive through the hood.

Pushing through yellow and red lights.

Forum List

Back