What are Hillary's Accomplishments?

Three thousand Americans died on 9/11, and we still say, "Bush kept us safe" because no more terrorists attacked us on US soil after that.

Soooooooo...after 9/11/12, Hillary kept our diplomats safe.
But during Obama and Hillary's reign there have been multiple terrorist attacks on US soil so your defense of her is questionable.
And you can link to every single one, right?
Fort hood for one.

Not according to the Pentagon, but what do they know, right?
They wouldn't cuz it happened on a military base but it was obviously a terrorist attack.

As opposed to the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon? Sorry, "because I said so" doesn't wash.

And you're still way behind on your "many attacks." Chop-chop!

It's always weird to ask what a senators "accomplishments " are . They can't do much on their own other than propose some legislation.

Take the rest of the senator / prez candidate class. What are thier accomplishments ?

yeah but RW morons think its a career ending question ...
It's a valid question to which your only reply is RW's are stupid. Cuz you've got nothing else.

Who said that?

But let's play the game. What are senator Cruz 's accomplishments ? Or Rubio for that matter.
I don't give a crap about Rubio nor Cruz. I like Carson. And to that I can easily say he saved lives. Hands on lives.

And Tom Brady wins superbowls . Does that qualify him for president ?

You started this thread of "accomplishments" , now u don't care about them?

"It’s a question that even, at times, has tripped up Clinton herself: During her 2014 book tour, when ABC’s Diane Sawyer asked her about her “marquee achievement,” Clinton changed the subject and she fumbled over a similar question during a women’s forum in Manhattan last year. “I see my role as secretary—in fact leadership in general in a democracy—as a relay race. You run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished,” she told Thomas Friedman. “I’m very proud of the [economic] stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe.”

Read more: What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

She was strong enough to rise above what she went through in her marriage and turn it all around to her advantage.
I never want to feel that pain, but she was able to walk through that fire, I am sure with burns.

It's always weird to ask what a senators "accomplishments " are . They can't do much on their own other than propose some legislation.

Take the rest of the senator / prez candidate class. What are thier accomplishments ?

It's a valid question to which your only reply is RW's are stupid. Cuz you've got nothing else.

Who said that?

But let's play the game. What are senator Cruz 's accomplishments ? Or Rubio for that matter.
I don't give a crap about Rubio nor Cruz. I like Carson. And to that I can easily say he saved lives. Hands on lives.

She never did. This thread was a "Gotcha" from the beginning. Now that it's failed, she's trying to convince us that one non-terrorist attack on U.S. soil (Fort Hood) is "many terrorist attacks."

Which fort hood shooting ? Must be #1 . Cause #2 wasn't done by a mooslim so it's not terror Ya know !

The funny thing is that Hillary is better qualified than anyone since HW himself. But there's the Clinton derangement syndrome.

I have no idea whether she'd make a good potus. I thought HW was more than competent. The last two .... not so good.
We do NOT want another Clinton or another Bush.

It's not as if those were the only two people we could find.
I'd prefer Hillary to the Clown Posse. Rubio scares the hell outta me.
Clown posse is used up. Find a new lame derogatory comment.
They're clowns ... except for Kasich. Trump .. who literally is running as a clown. He's Falstaff at best. Ben Carson thinks child rape victims should be forced to give birth. Rubio - a first term senator who hates the Senate and has a ego larger than this state - where have we seen this before? Ted Cruz - ditto plus everyone in the senate HATES him, he'd be "interesting." Jeb - Rip Van Winkle. Carly - most likely to have a good job interview. Chirstie - he's cancelled TWO rail tunnels to NY and his state is in the econ sewer.

The one guy who's demonstrated success at the national and state level can't get anyone to vote for him.

And we have thread on Hillary's accomplishments.

JFC

Who said that?

She never did. This thread was a "Gotcha" from the beginning. Now that it's failed, she's trying to convince us that one non-terrorist attack on U.S. soil (Fort Hood) is "many terrorist attacks."
Exactly, Misty starts a gotcha thread because the gop's running another set of Clowns. And I'm a registered republican! Christ on a stick.

Defending criminals is nothing to be ashamed of. Our Second potus claimed greatness doing so.
You really have no shame, do you?

In a sworn affidavit aiming to coerce a psychiatric evaluation of the sixth-grade victim, Clinton during the case nearly 40 years ago called into question the girl's emotional stability, arguing she had exhibited "a tendency to seek out older men and engage in... fantasizing." She added, citing a child psychology expert that "children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant, are even more prone to such behavior."

hillary-bengahzi-liar-evil-fraud-murderer-clinton-168937560341.jpeg

Last edited:
"It’s a question that even, at times, has tripped up Clinton herself: During her 2014 book tour, when ABC’s Diane Sawyer asked her about her “marquee achievement,” Clinton changed the subject and she fumbled over a similar question during a women’s forum in Manhattan last year. “I see my role as secretary—in fact leadership in general in a democracy—as a relay race. You run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished,” she told Thomas Friedman. “I’m very proud of the [economic] stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe.”

she figured out how to wipe a server clean with a cloth?

Marrying Bill Clinton?

Hillary and Liberals believe an 'Accomplishment' (and/or a 'Victory') is having completely failed so miserably at your job that you allowed 4 Americans to die, get caught in the cover-up, exposed as a complete liar - based on your own e-mails, yet making it out of the Investigation without being led out in handcuffs and/or having to punish / fire anyone that participated in the massive failure that led to the deaths of the 4 Americans!

SCORE! :banana:
To a Democrat voter, an accomplishment is giving a speech about a topic.

All they have to do is mention something.....and the problem is solved.

Forum List

Back