What are Hillary's Accomplishments?

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"It’s a question that even, at times, has tripped up Clinton herself: During her 2014 book tour, when ABC’s Diane Sawyer asked her about her “marquee achievement,” Clinton changed the subject and she fumbled over a similar question during a women’s forum in Manhattan last year. “I see my role as secretary—in fact leadership in general in a democracy—as a relay race. You run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished,” she told Thomas Friedman. “I’m very proud of the [economic] stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe.”

Read more: What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

"What are Hillary's Accomplishments?"

1. failure
2. voting "not present"
3. failed legislation
4. refer to #1
5. refer to #4

Is 5 enough?

She can't even name them. Cuz there aren't any except for being the best liar and money grabber.

When asked her fellow Senators could not name one thing.

For one, she dodged enemy sniper fire in Bosnia to visit the troops.

She 'won' against the GOP during her recent testimony is which she was exposed (by her own e-mails) as having lied her ass off to the American people and the grieving family members of the 4 Americans she left behind and allowed to be murdered.

She successfully sold 1/5th of the US's uranium supply to the Soviet Union.....

I guess funneling tax payer money to pay her employees salaries would be an accomplishment to some..
Like Bernie Madoff..

"It’s a question that even, at times, has tripped up Clinton herself: During her 2014 book tour, when ABC’s Diane Sawyer asked her about her “marquee achievement,” Clinton changed the subject and she fumbled over a similar question during a women’s forum in Manhattan last year. “I see my role as secretary—in fact leadership in general in a democracy—as a relay race. You run the best race you can run, you hand off the baton. Some of what hasn’t been finished may go on to be finished,” she told Thomas Friedman. “I’m very proud of the [economic] stabilization and the really solid leadership that the administration provided that I think now leads us to be able to deal with problems like Ukraine because we’re not so worried about a massive collapse in Europe.”

She destroyed Trey Gowdy in one day!

"The problem Clinton backers are having is they're looking at it all wrong. Hillary's great achievements as secretary of state are easy to find, all around the world.

Just look at the unrest in Syria, the collapse of Libya, the rise of ISIS, the death of a U.S. ambassador, renewed Russian aggression . .. Now that is a long list."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: Here's Your List Of Hillary Clinton's 'Accomplishments'
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

By lying and looking bored?

Can you provide a link to that because that has not been talked about or seen on this board yet....

Unless you are talking about how Hillary was exposed - with her own e-mails - as having lied her ass off to Americans and the grieving families of the 4 Americans she abandoned and let die....

Hillary and Liberals believe an 'Accomplishment' (and/or a 'Victory') is having completely failed so miserably at your job that you allowed 4 Americans to die, get caught in the cover-up, exposed as a complete liar - based on your own e-mails, yet making it out of the Investigation without being led out in handcuffs and/or having to punish / fire anyone that participated in the massive failure that led to the deaths of the 4 Americans!

SCORE! :banana:

By lying and looking bored?
He's lucky to have survived the weekend.

Her damn supporters can even name any achievements! Other than having a vagina. She's probably lying about that too though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

1. First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
2. Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
3. Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic. Former civil litigation attorney.

4. Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Former First Lady of Arkansas.

5. Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. Played a key advisory role in several of Bill Clinton's legislative initiatives.

6. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate.

7. Played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

8. Was instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

9. Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

10. Spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War
Syndrome.

11. At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

12. She was instrumental in securingover $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

13. Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand,passed the bill).

14. Known for loud & lengthy number #2 sessions in Senate bathroom.

15. Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

16. Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

17. Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.

18. Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

19. Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date (unlike the last four Republican Secretary of State's who traveled very little and took 100% of their vacation time compared to Clinton at 60%).

20. The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program. Praised by HW Bush and even the Koch Brothers for the scope of their charity to poor nations.

"Accomplishment" to Hillary is getting away with committing a crime or avoiding being prosecuted.

1. First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
2. Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
3. Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic. Former civil litigation attorney.

4. Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Former First Lady of Arkansas.

5. Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. Played a key advisory role in several of Bill Clinton's legislative initiatives.

6. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate.

7. Played a leading role in the development of State Children’s Health Insurance Program, which provides the much-needed state support for children whose parents cannot afford nor provide them with adequate healthcare coverage.

8. Was instrumental in the creation of the Adoption and Safe Families Act and the Foster Care Independence Act.

9. Successfully fought to increase research funding for prostate cancer and asthma at the National Institute of Health (NIH).

10. Spearheaded investigations into mental illness plaguing veterans of the Gulf War; we now have a term for it – Gulf War
Syndrome.

11. At the Department of Justice, she helped create the office on Violence Against Women.

12. She was instrumental in securingover $21 billion in funding for the World Trade Center redevelopment.

13. Took a leading role in the investigation of health consequences of first responders and drafted the first bill to compensate and offer the health services our first responders deserve (Clinton’s successor in the Senate, Kirsten Gillibrand,passed the bill).

14. Known for loud & lengthy number #2 sessions in Senate bathroom.

15. Was instrumental in working out a bi-partisan compromise to address civil liberty abuses for the renewal of the U.S. Patriot Act.

16. Proposed a revival of the New Deal-era Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to help homeowners refinance their mortgages in the wake of the 2008 financial disaster.

17. Was a major proponent of sensible diplomacy which brought about a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel, and brokered human rights with Burma.

18. Oversaw free trade agreements with our allies such as Panama, Colombia, and South Korea.

19. Was the most traveled Secretary of State to date (unlike the last four Republican Secretary of State's who traveled very little and took 100% of their vacation time compared to Clinton at 60%).

20. The Clinton Foundation, founded by her and her husband, has improved the living conditions for nearly 400 million people in over 180 countries through its Initiative program. Praised by HW Bush and even the Koch Brothers for the scope of their charity to poor nations.
It's funny how they ask the question, you post a very thorough fact-based answer, and they just keep babbling.

Forum List

Back