What are Hillary's Accomplishments?

1. She kept our diplomats safe.

2. She ran circles around the Republicans for 11 hours without getting winded.

:dev3:
The diplomats are dead. And she can lie while looking bored and laughing.
Three thousand Americans died on 9/11, and we still say, "Bush kept us safe" because no more terrorists attacked us on US soil after that.

Soooooooo...after 9/11/12, Hillary kept our diplomats safe.
But during Obama and Hillary's reign there have been multiple terrorist attacks on US soil so your defense of her is questionable.
If a guy robs a liquor store these days, it's a "terrorist attack".
Boston bombing and Fort Hood were not liquor stores
None of our diplomats were harmed in Boston or Fort Hood.

Hillary kept our diplomats safe.

Why does Rand Paul want to kill liquor store robbers with armed drones in America?

Because they are terrorists.

It's always weird to ask what a senators "accomplishments " are . They can't do much on their own other than propose some legislation.

Take the rest of the senator / prez candidate class. What are thier accomplishments ?

It's always weird to ask what a senators "accomplishments " are . They can't do much on their own other than propose some legislation.

Take the rest of the senator / prez candidate class. What are thier accomplishments ?
I bet no one who asks what Hillary's accomplishments are can name any accomplishment for any other Secretary of State.

Except maybe Powell.

"He got us into Iraq. Oopsie!"

The funny thing is that Hillary is better qualified than anyone since HW himself. But there's the Clinton derangement syndrome.

I have no idea whether she'd make a good potus. I thought HW was more than competent. The last two .... not so good.

yeah but RW morons think its a career ending question ...

The diplomats are dead. And she can lie while looking bored and laughing.
Three thousand Americans died on 9/11, and we still say, "Bush kept us safe" because no more terrorists attacked us on US soil after that.

But during Obama and Hillary's reign there have been multiple terrorist attacks on US soil so your defense of her is questionable.
And you can link to every single one, right?
Fort hood for one.

Not according to the Pentagon, but what do they know, right?
They wouldn't cuz it happened on a military base but it was obviously a terrorist attack.

"Days after the shooting, reports in the media revealed that a Joint Terrorism Task Force had been aware of a series of e-mails between Hasan and the Yemen-based imam Anwar al-Awlaki, who had been monitored by the NSA as a security threat, and that Hasan's colleagues had been aware of his increasing radicalization for several years. The failure to prevent the shootings led the Defense Department and the FBI to commission investigations, and Congress to hold hearings."

"The U.S. government declined requests from survivors and family members of the slain to categorize the Fort Hood shooting as an act of terrorism, or motivated by militant Islamic religious convictions.[14] In November 2011, a group of survivors and family members filed a lawsuit against the government for negligence in preventing the attack, and to force the government to classify the shootings as terrorism. The Pentagon argued that charging Hasan with terrorism was not possible within the military justice system and that such action could harm the military prosecutors' ability to sustain a guilty verdict against Hasan.[10]"

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The funny thing is that Hillary is better qualified than anyone since HW himself. But there's the Clinton derangement syndrome.

I have no idea whether she'd make a good potus. I thought HW was more than competent. The last two .... not so good.
We do NOT want another Clinton or another Bush.

It's not as if those were the only two people we could find.

I'd prefer Hillary to the Clown Posse. Rubio scares the hell outta me.

It's a valid question to which your only reply is RW's are stupid. Cuz you've got nothing else.

Fort hood for one.

They wouldn't cuz it happened on a military base but it was obviously a terrorist attack.

"Days after the shooting, reports in the media revealed that a Joint Terrorism Task Force had been aware of a series of e-mails between Hasan and the Yemen-based imam Anwar al-Awlaki, who had been monitored by the NSA as a security threat, and that Hasan's colleagues had been aware of his increasing radicalization for several years. The failure to prevent the shootings led the Defense Department and the FBI to commission investigations, and Congress to hold hearings."

"The U.S. government declined requests from survivors and family members of the slain to categorize the Fort Hood shooting as an act of terrorism, or motivated by militant Islamic religious convictions.[14] In November 2011, a group of survivors and family members filed a lawsuit against the government for negligence in preventing the attack, and to force the government to classify the shootings as terrorism. The Pentagon argued that charging Hasan with terrorism was not possible within the military justice system and that such action could harm the military prosecutors' ability to sustain a guilty verdict against Hasan.[10]"

The government has been so busy spying on all 300 million of us, those reports about Hasan got lost in the noise.

"We've noticed a spike in the amount of milk you put in your toddler's oatmeal. Care to explain, citizen?"

Clown posse is used up. Find a new lame derogatory comment.

It's a valid question to which your only reply is RW's are stupid. Cuz you've got nothing else.

Who said that?

But let's play the game. What are senator Cruz 's accomplishments ? Or Rubio for that matter.

Fort hood for one.

The government has been so busy spying on all 300 million of us, those reports about Hasan got lost in the noise.

"We've noticed a spike in the amount of milk you put in your toddler's oatmeal. Care to explain, citizen?"
They sold that info to the internet so they knew what products to spam us with.

I'd prefer the office remain vacant for four years rather than Clinton.

Fort hood for one.

That's actually not too far from the truth.

Who said that?

But let's play the game. What are senator Cruz 's accomplishments ? Or Rubio for that matter.
I don't give a crap about Rubio nor Cruz. I like Carson. And to that I can easily say he saved lives. Hands on lives.

Fort hood for one.

That's actually not too far from the truth.
I know. I was not happy with that whole spying thing.

Forum List

Back