What an Obama administration person says to the public versus what is said UNDER threat of jail.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama Defense Official Evelyn Farkas Admitted She Lied On MSNBC About Having Evidence Of Collusion
'I didn't know anything.'
Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows.
----------
Now what she said on the MSNBC interview..
They might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” Farkas alleged in the MSNBC interview. “And we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”
“Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more,
” Farkas claimed.
------------------
But what did she say under threat of perjury...
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 8.39.41 AM.png

Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says
the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said.
Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”
I didn’t, said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.
Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.
I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.
Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.
No,Farkas admitted.
So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing, Gowdy asked later during the deposition.
Correct,” Farkas responded.
Gowdy didn’t stop there.
So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.
Correct,” Farkas answered.
You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.
That’s correct, Farkas responded.
Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

So just to summarize for those of you with 30 second attention span..
She told the MSM big lies but when confronted with ..." This means that if a person is found to have lied during a congressional hearing or investigation, or simply lied to an FBI or other federal agent, actual jail time could result." she told the truth...

Any further proof that the MSM is NOT the objective, impartial source of information?

Last edited:
Obama Defense Official Evelyn Farkas Admitted She Lied On MSNBC About Having Evidence Of Collusion
Former Obama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion, a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows.
----------
They might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” Farkas alleged in the MSNBC interview. “And we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”
” Farkas claimed.
------------------
View attachment 333868

the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said.
Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”
I didn’t, said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.
Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.
No,Farkas admitted.
So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing, Gowdy asked later during the deposition.
Gowdy didn’t stop there.
Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

She told the MSM big lies but when confronted with ..." This means that if a person is found to have lied during a congressional hearing or investigation, or simply lied to an FBI or other federal agent, actual jail time could result." she told the truth...

Any further proof that the MSM is NOT the objective, impartial source of information?
I mean this seriously. You and the other lunatic trumpscum should go to jail for endangering the public, you paid loser shill

----------
” Farkas claimed.
------------------
View attachment 333868

No,Farkas admitted.
Gowdy didn’t stop there.

I mean this seriously. You and the other lunatic trumpscum should go to jail for endangering the public, you paid loser shill
Poor Jillian. So upset one of your Dems was just exposed as a liar. The whole “collusion” fantasy was a bust that you invested over two years in and got a giant nothing burger out of it. How does it feel to be such a complete and total loser?

Forum List

Back