What An Interesting Defensive Statement From Biden: 'NOT A SINGLE BIT OF EVIDENCE...'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Normally when someone is accused of wrong-doing / breaking the law and the individual in innocent they declare, "I DID NOT DO IT!"

When asked about the growing interest about the explosive scandal ready to rock Unca Joe's world - a scandal involving a phone call to the President of the Ukraine demanding he fire his top prosecutor who was investigating corruption involving the VP's son or he would not get money promised by the US they desperately needed at that time - Joe responded a little differently:

ā€œWe never once discussed it when he was there,ā€ Biden told the Associated Press. ā€œThereā€™s not a single bit of evidence thatā€™s been shown in any reporting thatā€™s been done that he ever talked about it with me or asked any government official for a favor.ā€

When someone is asked if they did something, and in the 2nd half lf a short 2-sentence answer they say, "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE'...they did it....and there is always evidence.

Biden: 'Not a Single Bit of Evidence' Son Asked Me to Help Him in Ukraine

"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didnā€™t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

ā€œI said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

ā€œWell, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat."

Oh Joe, you poor dumb bastard......

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

"Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Bidenā€™s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraineā€™s parliament obliged by ending Shokinā€™s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired.

...one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didnā€™t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm
Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

Oh, I actually truly believe Unca Joe when he proclaims Hunter never once asked him to save his ass from being taken down by the Ukrainian Prosecutor's investigation. Whether Hunter asked him to or whether Papa Joe acted out of parental love / protection to save his corrupt son does not matter. What matters is VP / Unca / Papa Joe threatened the Ukrainian President - threatened to withhold much needed US money - if the President did not kill the investigation by Firing the Prosecutor.

SO, JOE...THERE WAS / IS EVIDENCE OF THAT!

I hope you enjoyed your SHORT 2020 Presidential Run and your 30-Point Temporary Lead...

It seems like the only way Joe gets the nomination now is if the Democrats do a repeat of 2016 by protecting Biden and screwing Bernie.....again.

Normally when someone is accused of wrong-doing / breaking the law and the individual in innocent they declare, "I DID NOT DO IT!"

When asked about the growing interest about the explosive scandal ready to rock Unca Joe's world - a scandal involving a phone call to the President of the Ukraine demanding he fire his top prosecutor who was investigating corruption involving the VP's son or he would not get money promised by the US they desperately needed at that time - Joe responded a little differently:

ā€œWe never once discussed it when he was there,ā€ Biden told the Associated Press. ā€œThereā€™s not a single bit of evidence thatā€™s been shown in any reporting thatā€™s been done that he ever talked about it with me or asked any government official for a favor.ā€

When someone is asked if they did something, and in the 2nd half lf a short 2-sentence answer they say, "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE'...they did it....and there is always evidence.

There is no scandal. Even Ukrainians say there is no scandal. You are the only one who says there is a scandal. You are hardly unbiased.

"Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Bidenā€™s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraineā€™s parliament obliged by ending Shokinā€™s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired.

...one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didnā€™t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm
Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

Oh, I actually truly believe Unca Joe when he proclaims Hunter never once asked him to save his ass from being taken down by the Ukrainian Prosecutor's investigation. Whether Hunter asked him to or whether Papa Joe acted out of parental love / protection to save his corrupt son does not matter. What matters is VP / Unca / Papa Joe threatened the Ukrainian President - threatened to withhold much needed US money - if the President did not kill the investigation by Firing the Prosecutor.

I hope you enjoyed your SHORT 2020 Presidential Run and your 30-Point Temporary Lead...

It seems like the only way Joe gets the nomination now is if the Democrats do a repeat of 2016 by protecting Biden and screwing Bernie.....again.

Bernie screwed himself. He got only 42% of the vote to Clinton's 54. Please name a new kind of math where 42 is greater than 54. Right now Sanders is a distant second to Biden. .

There is no scandal. Even Ukrainians say there is no scandal. You are the only one who says there is a scandal. You are hardly unbiased.

You LIE, Pinocchio!

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confirm Bidenā€™s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraineā€™s parliament obliged by ending Shokinā€™s tenure as prosecutor.

The general prosecutorā€™s official file for the Burisma probe shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Ah yes, the typical liberal response to the two tier justice system.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Bernie screwed himself. He got only 42% of the vote to Clinton's 54. Please name a new kind of math where 42 is greater than 54. Right now Sanders is a distant second to Biden. .

I love watching you repeatedly roll in and do your blind, impromptu 'It's all a lie' defense of the criminal Democrats.

:popcorn: ...beats the hell out of any movie or tv show..... :p

The Ukrainian prosecutor general promises to turn over investigative files to the U.S. Department of Justice, so Joe Bidenā€™s Ukraine scandal could just be getting started.

A source close to the prosecutor said last week that he was also investigating a corrupt intervention by Ukrainian authorities in the 2016 election in favor of Hillary Clinton, when they leaked the so-called ā€œblack ledgerā€ of the pro-Russian Party of Regions to U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yavonovitch, an Obama appointee who remains on the job today.
-- Ukrainian Prosecutor Reopens Corruption Case Involving Biden

Durham's 'dance card' is really filling up fast....

:p

You prefer early morning rage tweets, eh?

"In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didnā€™t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

ā€œI said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

ā€œWell, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat."

Oh Joe, you poor dumb bastard......

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

Just Curious....

So how often did Barry and Joe make it a habit of rolling into a country and threatening / blackmailing / extorting other Nations' Presidents?
Joe openly bragged on camera about how he had gotten the Ukrainian Prosecutor Fired.

They definitely did their fair share of 'meddling' and giving out 'favors'...

They helped remove Mubarak from power and the Muslim Brotherhood take over allied Egypt...

...In Kaddafi's case, they had the US military help fight for Al Qaeda so they could just KILL him, giving the nation to the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in 1 day...It did not matter that he was helping the coalition fight terrorists in Northern Africa...

Made a promise to Putin through Medvedev and 2 years later Putin got uranium, crimea, and 2 years of hassle-free 'interference

Blackmailing a government is not a scandal when a top democrat does it. Well, I'm gonna faint! :rolleyes:

When Al Gore was caught violating election laws by soliciting donations from the W.H. his lame defense was "no controlling legal authority". The media could have had a field day but they chose to ignore it like they are going to ignore Biden's contradictions, gaffes, hypocrisy and weirdness.

I don't understand why you suck his dick! amazing when evidence is right out there, you're like nope!! too fking funny. your statute in the world is driven by Creepy Joe. wow.

You are in no position to say that one way or another. I think the Biden Family needs to have their corrupt rear ends hauled before 12 Angry Men to render a decision.

If Biden is elected, the first order of business will be a thorough investigation of the crooked vice President and his family.

Forum List

Back