What actions should be taken at the border in respect to the caravan arriving ?

1. Should they be allowed to cross into the United States ??

2. Why didn't they find refuge in Mexico ??

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??

I would wait till they get close, then shoot one Tomahawk missile straight down the length of the train erupting into one massive devastation of metal and body parts for the Mexicans to clean up!

Debate !!

That’s a tough one-

On one hand, as the leader of the free world we need to extend ourselves to the less fortunate and spread the idea of freedom and liberty against tyranny, but on the other hand, if we allow these people to inundate across our borders we will encourage more people to come, and overwhelm our already stressed system of caring for those unwilling and incapable of caring for themselves.

I know this- if we allow anybody to walk in and tap in, our experiment will fail much sooner.

Slave camps are the answer. If you come into this country illegally, you dont get kicked out, you simply become a slave in a work camp. We then use our slaves to help build walls and fences to make sure no one gets in illegally. You are allowed to have children in the camp, but they become slaves too.

These people crossing over several borders that are now claiming they want asylum here need to be shot if they cross the line. If they wanted asylum they should have all taken it at the first country they came into. We have enough lawless individuals without taking in a whole group of lawless people that believe that our laws will not be enforce or that they can skirt the laws. Repel them with force if necessary.

If I remember correctly there was a 'caravan' that arrived at the Inn 2,000 years ago and the Inn keeper said there was no room and turned the travelers away. Who then had to sleep in a barn with the goats and sheep.

What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also to me.

Oh NOES - THE CARAVANS ARE COMING!

The truth about the immigrant caravan: What it is and why it’s coming to the US

latest

If I remember correctly there was a 'caravan' that arrived at the Inn 2,000 years ago and the Inn keeper said there was no room and turned the travelers away. Who then had to sleep in a barn with the goats and sheep.

What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also to me.
That was a single family looking for a place to lodge for the evening not an invading force that has already decided that lying, scamming or whatever will get them into this country. They are called serpents. Their works are as dead as yours. if you desire to take care of them feel free to do so just move right on down south into Mexico with them.

They should have stayed in Mexico there is no legal obligation to take in nation hoppers. Asylum seeking is the first country you come into as you cross the border.

So the conservative response is to murder them or enslave them. Christ, this country has some truly despicable people in it.
I think murdering them would be crossing a line. Just make them slaves. We will make sure they eat well to keep their strength up, you know, for all the slave work and stuff.

1. Should they be allowed to cross into the United States ??

2. Why didn't they find refuge in Mexico ??

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
It's perfectly legal to request asylum the way they are; it's just kind of a lot of people at once. Immigrants in the US are doing the same at the Canadian border, you know. Humiliating to me that immigrants are fleeing the US due to a hostile environment. And I think folks like you are to blame.
canadian-border-arrest-vpr-masterson-20170215.jpg

Forum List

Back