what i predict next for Cosby

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm an expert in leftwing conspiracy, not law.
I predict as some point in time they'll tell Cosby it will all be over if he admits guilt, apologizes, and takes probation.
He'll agree, then they'll nickle and dime his estate for years, and he won't be able to stop it because he admitted guilt

I predict as some point in time they'll tell Cosby it will all be over if he admits guilt, apologizes, and takes probation.
He'll agree, then they'll nickle and dime his estate for years, and he won't be able to stop it because he admitted guilt

Dude, he's going to prison for the rest of his life!

You apparently aren't an expert on anything.

Guilty verdict means the way is open for civil suits.

Forget about nickle and dime stuff, this will be wholesale.

It's already over. He's going to prison.

And his victims will take all of his money.

KNX 1070 in Los Angeles has been running the same report for 2 days,
Saying Cosby was found guilty because he was self righteous.

Hopefully he can do a show in prison like Johnny Cash did. Cos live from the state pen

He was convicted because he did it.

If it were 5 women claiming abuse? Well, maybe they're lying.....
12 women? Possible, but it has a bad odor....
36 women??? starting to really stink up in here!
60 Women? ALL LYING??? no fucking way.

The jury heard the evidence, and they convicted.

He's OFFICIALLY a sexual predator. I hope he rots in a cell.....

Again I do not think he will ever go to prison. He will do appeals until he dies. Those alone take forever.

He can't admit guilt. He was found guilty by a jury. He will appeal endlessly and die long before he sees the inside of a prison.

He can't admit guilt. He was found guilty by a jury. He will appeal endlessly and die long before he sees the inside of a prison.

Hopefully this is what happens.....waiting all those years until he has one foot in the grave and half blind is bullshit....the majority of those women were willing

the left is looking for the symbolic, even they usually don't throw innocent people in prison (in the US anyway)

Hopefully this is what happens.....waiting all those years until he has one foot in the grave and half blind is bullshit....the majority of those women were willing

Let's stipulate that the "majority of those women were willing". That means some were not.

How many non consensual sexual assaults is too many? 1, 2? 8? 11?

:cuckoo:

upload_2018-4-27_21-50-16.png

I have a problem with the time factor that it took these people to come forward and just who talked them into it. I think some of these people are from 12 years ago, hell I can't think of anyone from then or back further. Names?

He was found guilty already. An admission will do him no good, legally.

They almost have to give him some jail time. Even one year would probably kill the old guy.

And he better divorce Camille and give her half of everything, before it's all gone to lawyers and civil suits.

I'm betting the appeals process will outlast Cosby - But chances good he will die penniless.

Home confinement in the meantime.

Why Bill Cosby may not spend any time in prison - CNN

Really no surprise, who gets his lifetime supply of pudding?

I'm betting the appeals process will outlast Cosby - But chances good he will die penniless.

Home confinement in the meantime.

Why Bill Cosby may not spend any time in prison - CNN

No doubt his life won't be as good as it has been, but being confined to his mansion with all his staff and the ability to have anything he could possibly want or need brought to him is still lots better than the lives of countless poor people who never did anything wrong.

Forum List

Back