What about the american stereotype that euros are "effeminate liberal pussies"?

Mortimer

Gold Member
They are not more then northamericans, northamerica is very liberal too. Within europe the same stereotype is about swedes/scandos/northwestern euros for example I heard greeks and albanians saying that, they are tough and scandos are pussies.

'Hundreds' of masked men beat refugee children in Stockholm
They handed out leaflets threatening to give 'the North African street children who are roaming around' the 'punishment they deserve'

'Hundreds' of masked men rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugee children

Hooligan pitch invader assaults goalkeeper at top-flight football match in Sweden
Hooligan invades pitch and assaults goalkeeper at match in Sweden

Nordic Resistance Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are a bunch of liberal sissy boys in Europe. But you're right, there's a bunch in America too, thanks to rampant liberalism and the pussification of America.

There are a bunch of liberal sissy boys in Europe. But you're right, there's a bunch in America too, thanks to rampant liberalism and the pussification of America.

I remember "100 girls and one in lift" movie... The MAIN problem of almost all bad things - an ISMs. NazISM, communISM, liberalISM, islamISM...

I'm not sure only about baptism....

Forum List

Back